Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Anduin leads the Army of the Light in the future and even that I feel like is a what if/could be type of deal. Especially after the whole X'era thing.
    Yes, but him leading it isn't mutually exclusive w/ being the High King of the Alliance.

On a side note, maybe he'll be the Warchief of the Horde as well

*cue John Cena theme song* "Ladies and gents, please meet the High King of the Alliance, the Warchief of the Horde, the Chosen One, the God Emperor, the General of the Army of Light Anduin Wryyyyyyyn!!!!" *cue applauds*
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-05-22 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Also I hope Jaina avenge her father in BFA by killing Rexxar.
    It wouldn't be avenging since she's as much to blame for that as Rexxar. It's more just her getting eaten up by regret and guilt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    So many people complaining. I actually can't wait to read about this comic.
    Hatin' on WoW characters is what the cool kids do nowadays.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Hatin' on WoW characters is what the cool kids do nowadays.
    Accepting character butchery and lack of consistency in the story seems like what the spineless kids do nowadays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    That's a really awesome set of comic book panels. It's a shame the characterisation presented through the writing is so one-note, though. Like, yeah, we get it, Jaina flipped from one archetype to another. Can we maybe have her develop and learn from these experiences now? It's been like five years, yeesh.
    She learned and developed from her experiences, that's why she is what she is now.
    She gave the Horde a chance, time and time again (even after theramore she was preaching unity and hope) only to be proven wrong and backstabbed every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    As long Golden is writing the story for Blizzard is a NO, she has a hard one for Jaina and Anduin
    u can check all interviews she makes, she is clear she has no power to say who lives or dies or even general outline of any story, she is more like a movie screenwriter who get handled a book and has to turn it to movie form, except she get a rough general idea of story and she has to turn it to a polished one
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    With all this hate on jaina, i want to say, I like her, she is one of the few charcter who i would say have had a "well" written story and reason. And maybe the only good"grey" charcter there is. Jaina story is what blizzard wish they had done with sylvanas(oh she is not evil, just, different shade of grey")

i think the way Jaina have turned out makes sense, She started with being innocent, and that love turned out to be Arthas, In her "orcs are people too" she helped defeat and kill other humans and to kill her own father, Which ones more turned to later the "innocent orcs" blew up her city and all her people, everyone she loved. THAT is a pretty damn good reason to go from"orcs are people too" til, "orcs are the monsters people have described"

Flash forward to MoP, now part of dalaran, ones more the horde, "breaks" the law of dalaran neutrality, to steal the Bell of peace. Yes, this does make jaina go WAY to far with the "surrender or die" but, It was the group of sunreavers who helped the horde to do this. She went to far, but 9 times bitten should even make a foolish baby shy.

Jaina confirmed as a mage that could kill every Horde Leader in Undercity.

Can't wait to see Sylvanas fanboys who are going to say that the Dark Lady could 1v1 with her.
    No offense, but some people are just praising her too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "It was written by chrisite golden".

But of course it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    She learned and developed from her experiences, that's why she is what she is now.
    She gave the Horde a chance, time and time again (even after theramore she was preaching unity and hope) only to be proven wrong and backstabbed every time.
    It'll be good, as long as they stop flip-floping her all the time. Part of her character is that she is easily flip-flopped all the time, but it has to stop at one point and I hope they'll stop with it in BfA.

First she fights with the Horde, then she has peace with the Horde, then she sacrifices her father over the peace with the Horde, then she fights the Horde, then she hates the Horde, then she forgives the Horde, then she hates the Horde and now she fights the Horde. They can't go on like this forever with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Jaina is Adriane from greek mythology confirmed.

That would make Sylvanas.....Dido?
    Sylvanas is DIO! ZA WARUDO!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Sylvanas is DIO! ZA WARUDO!!!
    Man, i can't wait to see AU sylvanas commanding dinosaurs while also transforming into one.

Ms Proudmoore, I don't feel so good...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormain View Post

Ms Proudmoore, I don't feel so good...
    Should have aimed for the head.

Deleted
    Last pic makes no sense.

1 Jaina wasnt there when Daelin died.
    2 Rexxar hadnt that pyscho face with a ramping boner while cutting the throat of a man.
    3 That looks like a scene from a random "orcs fucking blonde girl" hentai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Last pic makes no sense.

1 Jaina wasnt there when Daelin died.
    2 Rexxar hadnt that pyscho face with a ramping boner while cutting the throat of a man.
    3 That looks like a scene from a random "orcs fucking blonde girl" hentai.
    It is likely a representation of what occurred, not the actual event as it happened. Rexxar is shadowing off at the bottom of the panel which seems to indicate it is what Jaina is imagining and not the real event. I can't, however, make out what facial expression Thrall (presumably) has in that panel - is that supposed to smugness? He seems to be smiling, but I highly doubt Thrall would've been smiling in such a scenario.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It is likely a representation of what occurred, not the actual event as it happened. Rexxar is shadowing off at the bottom of the panel which seems to indicate it is what Jaina is imagining and not the real event. I can't, however, make out what facial expression Thrall (presumably) has in that panel - is that supposed to smugness? He seems to be smiling, but I highly doubt Thrall would've been smiling in such a scenario.
    Or jaina is becoming delusional and she starts thinking "everyone was against me from start - and of course its THEIR not MY fault".

In the end remember that:

Look its jainas theme song !

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Or jaina is becoming delusional and she starts thinking "everyone was against me from start - and of course its THEIR not MY fault".

In the end remember that:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QxDNfdMcjs

Look its jainas theme song !
    Well, I wouldn't deny that there is something off with Jaina's reminiscence. I might chalk it up to self-serving recontextualization as opposed to outright delusion, but take the former far enough and you swiftly arrive at the latter in any case.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I can't, however, make out what facial expression Thrall (presumably) has in that panel - is that supposed to smugness? He seems to be smiling, but I highly doubt Thrall would've been smiling in such a scenario.
    Looking at the left (his left) corner of his mouth it looks like his lip is curved down, so I wouldn't say he is expressing smugness/joy. If he was smiling it would probably look a little closer to Garrosh's (who for some reason looks like he got his cheeks chewed off).

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    No, because blizzard proofreads and approves every single word she writes, if they didn't want it there, it wouldn't be - or did you think they approved and shipped these books without first reading them?
    Found Christie Golden's mmo-champ troll account.