Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I think they're being more flowery about it than they normally would. It's not a bad movie for what it portends to be, but it's certainly not what it was hyped up to be by people with an agenda.
    And again, that's your opinion. Those people disagree. You are basically accusing critics of lying. Do you have proof?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Harvey View Post
    The economy is doing great, unemployment is at an all time low.
    Considering the terrible shape of the economy when he became president, right?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be a drama about a school:

One day, everything was fine. The children laugh and play during recess. BUT, the sky grow ominously dark. A close up shot of some wheels rolling across the pavement. Children point just off screen, shocked and horrified. Another close up of the wheels, that slowly pans out to reveal a soft drink vending machine being placed just beside the basketball net. Tears slowly roll down a healthy-weight child's cheeks. All chaos breaks loose. The children run to destroy the foul machine, but it is no use. The Nation Guard, armed with evil automatic weapons, line up to defend the machine. The children can get no closer. A fat child laughs from a throne in the lunch room as children are forced to drink their mandatory Pepsi products. He is a creature most foul, the child of a SMALL BUISNESS OWNER!!!!!!! It was his family that used their unfair advantage to put their company's vending machines in the school. Now it is up to an appropriately multicultural and ethnically diverse cast of students with a perfect BMI to defeat their evil overlord, as well as other challenges such as: The Pledge of Allegiance, a kid who can afford to dress slightly better than the others, and a coach who doesn't believe in participation trophies!

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Yes cause bringing us out of a republican caused recession is "useless shit"
    Hey, man - get your talking point right. It was the democrats in congress caused recession, sheesh.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I supported him being elected for the purpose of keeping the seat in the Senate and expelling him afterwards. I also pointed out that nothing being said about him was proven in a court of law and was only being paraded about for political purposes and would disappear off the face of the earth after the election. Literally everything I said was true other than an occasional whimper about lawsuits that he intends to pursue.

So let's try to accurately state a position if you're going to argue it.
    And everyone else pointed out that it cannot be proven in a court of law because of the statute of limitations. But all of the evidence suggests that the women accusing him were right. But they didn't just disappear, they have sued him, and it is working it's way through the courts.

Now he has also sued, but his will most likely get tossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    love him or loath him, The man ran a country for 8 years.
    I dare say no matter what he decides to produce, be it "Motown basketball players the TV movie", to a multi season hard hitting political drama using his term in office as reference material, he has the skills to make sure it gets done.
    He has never made so much as even his own campaign ad, and has no education in film making, editing, producing, or acting. What makes you think he has the skills to write, direct, produce and possibly act in his own original programming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Took 2 post before some unless racist cunt shows up... Man fast trigger there whitey.
    Guess this is ok now? If I said the N word I would have been banned 20 times already.
    Also calling other people a cunt is fine?

@Pendulous, @Kasierith, @Shamanic, @-aiko-, @Jester Joe, @Gray_Matter, @GothamCity, @Thwart

Wake the fuck up.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-05-22 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    It'll be garbage just like his Presidency.

Soros is like the biggest shareholder in Netflix, why do you think all these worthless liberals are getting shows on Netflix?

His shows will be just like his "presidential" library -- full of emptiness.
    Yeah, his presidential library that hes breaking the law to steal land from Jackson Park in Chicago for pennies on the dollar to build it

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    The documentary "I was better than Carter.....honest!" Coming to Netflix this fall!
    ROFL. Good one.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao.

That is all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    He has never made so much as even his own campaign ad, and has no education in film making, editing, producing, or acting. What makes you think he has the skills to write, direct, produce and possibly act in his own original programming?
    Wow. Are you implying a Black man can't do something? HOW DARETH YOU!!!!

I jest. But I find it more of a funny twist that people complaining Trump went from TV "Celebrity" to President and Obama is going to go from President to TV "Celebrity".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post

Oh I don't know, perhaps the organisational and people skills of becoming a politician, working his way through the political system to the point of becoming the President and running a country don't translate well into into the media.........

10+ Year Old Account

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters