Ho'kay so a new character model with bunny ears is added and there are npcs talking about viera.

YOSHI YOU GODDAMN TEASE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Personally, I've always found it easier to look at my surroundings to see people in the process of failing, then precasting heals for them. Or ressing them, as appropriate. So long as you're fixated on the raid frames you're always going to be playing catch up, but if you're looking at what others are doing then you're able to be proactive rather than reactive.
    I see no reliable way of doing that, areas are too large, camera is too close to the character. Esp when the raid spreads out there is just no way to know.
    Thankfully 90% of the incoming damage in savage is completely predictable, so, once people stop failing so much, healing gets a lot less stressful.
    Still until they do, it is quite harsh, if you ask me.

I hope they don't add Viera. At least not until they add more customisation options for the existing playable races.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No regrets.
    You mean "no ragrets"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I hope they don't add Viera. At least not until they add more customisation options for the existing playable races.
    Viera are the trump card for a sub surge. I'd say they'd be a fitting addition after Yoshi's final major Garlemald/Ascians arc is concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Viera are the trump card for a sub surge. I'd say they'd be a fitting addition after Yoshi's final major Garlemald/Ascians arc is concluded.
    You might say they'll breed sub numbers...like rabbits...

Man, 90 minutes in the que for the new trial and still waiting -_-

Welp, got to 100 minutes and went "there is a problem with the duty finder, please retry later" but everyone else i know got an instant que and finished the trial hours ago. Fug.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2018-05-22 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I see no reliable way of doing that, areas are too large, camera is too close to the character. Esp when the raid spreads out there is just no way to know.
    I usually get a good sense of what's going on with the camera zoomed out as far as it'll go, and with the mini map. Then again, I don't spend a lot of time looking at my character directly, I constantly turn the camera to see what's going on around me. I just do what works for me.

As for spreading out, you have no idea how much that annoys me when it's unnessacary. It's like some of them are doing their absolute best to get to the most awkward position they can just to avoid being in buffing range. Bards and Red Mages are the worst offenders, just stay with the rest of the group damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Mmm, it's good to be back on the hunt. Stolas, Sisiutl, Bune and Pylraster all downed. Mark Logs here I come!
    Hunts will be a bloodbath for the next month or however long it takes people to upgrade their gear. Works for me; I’m ~250 A ranks short of 10k and 450 S ranks short of 2k...got my eye on the tiger mount, hopefully by year’s end.

Okay holy shit i just finished the MSQ and without spoilers to the story it does something gameplay wise i really did not expect. Gotta love when an mmorpg surprises you with something outside the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus. Fuck. The 3rd boss in the lighthouse raid took us 16 minutes. One shot but i cast verraise 43 times!

I'm kinda glad that the upgraded 360 crafted accessories have "Advanced Melding Prohibited". I was not looking forward to having to re-pentameld all my tanking accessories.

Now they can be an upgrade for alt classes and such without making tanks dish out even more for what might have been 3 patches in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disclaimer, this is based on playing around on a target dummy to feel the flow.

Gotta say, the changes to DRK are nice but I am skeptical it will shake the "Meta" from a mathematical standpoint.

The defensive boosts in theory should make a some impact. Darkpassanger being an AOE increase and not being a net loss in single target is also a step in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for spreading out, you have no idea how much that annoys me when it's unnessacary. It's like some of them are doing their absolute best to get to the most awkward position they can just to avoid being in buffing range. Bards and Red Mages are the worst offenders, just stay with the rest of the group damn it.
    Absolutely.
    Esp annoying if you want to use cure III and one caster insists on standing away. <_<

The new story trial is amazing and pretty difficult also i love yotsuyus redemption eventhough a lot of people didn't want it but it was perfect for her
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The new story trial is amazing and pretty difficult also i love yotsuyus redemption eventhough a lot of people didn't want it but it was perfect for her
    if only the kugane housing area looked like that.

The new trial is pretty fun, can't wait to try the extreme sometime later this week.

One thing I noticed in the MSQ is that most of the time they seem to just put you in the place you need to be instead of making you teleport all around. Nice touch.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2018-05-22 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Jesus. Fuck. The 3rd boss in the lighthouse raid took us 16 minutes. One shot but i cast verraise 43 times!
    I got to a nice round 30 doing the new MSQ trial. I shall henceforth be known as StrawberryZebra, the resser of scrubs. Shame that's not an official in game title, some people just really, really don't understand simple instructions like "Stay on top of me, I'm the guy with the giant blue Circle over their head".

I may not trust random internet strangers with their own safety, but I do trust myself to get it right for them. Even if that does require herding cats sometimes.

I got to a nice round 30 doing the new MSQ trial. I shall henceforth be known as StrawberryZebra, the resser of scrubs. Shame that's not an official in game title, some people just really, really don't understand simple instructions like "Stay on top of me, I'm the guy with the giant blue Circle over their head".

I may not trust random internet strangers with their own safety, but I do trust myself to get it right for them. Even if that does require herding cats sometimes.
    At this point i could probably get more dps if i went back to NIN but i have raised so many people as RDM i can't imagine what its like to go back to playing without the crutch.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    At this point i could probably get more dps if i went back to NIN but i have raised so many people as RDM i can't imagine what its like to go back to playing without the crutch.
    It's a never ending debate actually. Rdm don't do as much dps but have great support but that support doesn't shine unless people fuck up.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    Disclaimer, this is based on playing around on a target dummy to feel the flow.

Gotta say, the changes to DRK are nice but I am skeptical it will shake the "Meta" from a mathematical standpoint.

The defensive boosts in theory should make a some impact. Darkpassanger being an AOE increase and not being a net loss in single target is also a step in the right direction.
    Agreed. I still think DRK needs some potency tweaks and something else to help out the group. Forsakens are scary enough even with Reprisal and Shake it Off.

Granted in my wildest dreams they would completely rework Dark Arts again so it becomes a meaningful tool and not a just spammable filler. Small steps I guess.