Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Speaking is hard. Shooting is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha look it's Cruor. How are you hitler-boi?
    Working and paying for bums like you who make no contributions but are still allowed to vote for some unknown reason. How does it feel to know that if people like me ever get our way (it can happen and you know it) you will starve because you refuse to work? No actually I don't think you would... you would have to find a job, because I know you can work you are just too lazy and have one of those made up things... what was it again, you get nervous around people, or get a rash when you have to work instead of playing WoW and posting on MMO-Champion all day? There are people who got both their legs blown off in war and still found employment, people with Down Syndrome have jobs. You are the lowest, you just claim a fake disorder and get free money. At the very least, keep quiet and enjoy it. Opinions are for people who contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Jfc and I thought the OP was bad.
    trying to bait him into my trap

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Working and paying for bums like you who make no contributions but are still allowed to vote for some unknown reason. How does it feel to know that if people like me ever get my way (it can happen and you know it) you will stave because you refuse to work? No actually I don't think you would... you would have to find a job, because I know you can work you are just too lazy and have one of those made up things... what was it again, you get nervous around people, or get a rash when you have to work instead of playing WoW and posting on MMO-Champion all day? There are people who got both their legs blown off in war and still found employment, people with Down Syndrome have jobs. You are the lowest, you just claim a fake disorder and get free money. At the very least, keep quiet and enjoy it. Opinions are for people who contribute.
    Weird, I actually have a job now?
    You sound really butthurt.
    What a sad little cheesecake you are..
    Shouldn't you get back to your job? lazy bum.
    You should also stop looking at little children like that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eurocucks View Post
    Is that why U.S has more bodybuilders in miami state than whole of europe combined

What makes you european peasants so special hahaha.
    No, that is called steroids.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Could you do it without being a racist piece of shit?
    Not being racist at all i just wanted to know what his ancestry was cause if its white then he cant hate on Europeans cause those are his ancestors if it aint then he has a legitimate beef.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you do it without being a racist piece of shit?
    @Spathi you could the wrong person in your trap...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    They cant live without European culture which is spread across the world
    Fixed that for you.

South America got it's culture from Spain & Portugal, North America got their's from Britain and France.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    South America got it's culture from Spain & Portugal, North America got their's from Britain and France.
    Everyone knows Britain doesn't have culture!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that why U.S has more bodybuilders in miami state than whole of europe combined

What makes you european peasants so special hahaha.
    Nice to see you get your facts out your asshole with nothing to back that up, european peasant
    Suck a dick.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Thwart

I see you are awake, do your magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

@Cruor you there?
    Flip my burger.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Suck a dick.
    Thats your mothers job.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    @Spathi you could the wrong person in your trap...
    Noticed how he didnt answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Is that why europe is slowly turning into American states hahaha. Most of your shops are mostly American you briitish peasant.

Forever slaves to the American Masters

Deleted
    People for crying out loud, you're doing exactly what the person wants...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats your mothers job.
    Then explain why it was your mom sucking uncircumcised dicks and licking foreskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    People for crying out loud, you're doing exactly what the person wants...
    Sell miniature dildos?

Quote Originally Posted by Spathi View Post
    So cool we have mods on this forum.... OH wait please infract me for saying that like the other times i mention that!!

- - - Updated - - -

BREXIT FOR THE WIN YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

NO LONGER EUROPEAN!!
    Why do people get mad when the mods don't insta ban/lock threads? I wish the only thing mods could do was stop bots or advertisements. This is a fun thread, threads that don't result in fighting, arguments and insults suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Why do people get mad when the mods don't insta ban/lock threads? I wish the only thing mods could do was stop bots or advertisements. This is a fun thread, threads that don't result in fighting, arguments and insults suck.
    Stop wearing childrens panties on your head.

This started out horrible and went downhill. closing now...