Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAnatoliy View Post
    there are 2 genders and homosexuality is a mental disorder
    Uhm.... you know you just used some highly insulting sentence right there?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Plate robes have been in the game since vanilla. Plate robes are a valid fashion choice. You don't get to dictate what my robe is made of. #makeloungewearmetalagain
    Hint: I was not referring to in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Uhm.... you know you just used some highly insulting sentence right there?!
    We are living in a new dark age, where truth is forbidden and punishable. No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Hint: I was not referring to in-game.
    Hint: I was being very serious. The most serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Play Overwatch then if you're that concerned about misrepresentation.

Blizzard actually endorsed a lesbian character and her being in relationship. Full on. They even went out of their way to visually show her love for the female form. Here:
    I think that is just lovely. Only reason why I even bought Overwatch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    The worgen flirt is heteronormative.
    get out with your I have to transport my WORLD #1 PROBLEMS into a fantasy game!

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I am absolutely infuriated that there are flirt emotes in the game at all. The very fact it enables people to openly force themselves on others and subject them to unwanted attention is sickening. You become an object of sin, lust and desire for those unable to control themselves.

This sort of objectification should be removed.

NO MEANS NO!

Ooh hello my dear, would you like to come to mine and drink some exotic wine?
    I can't tell if you're serious or trolling, but if you are serious... you can't hear the voice lines from other peoples' /flirts. You only see the text in the chat pane.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

This thread is going to wonderful places. It's already off to a great start.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Blizzard actually endorsed a lesbian character and her being in relationship. Full on.
    Remember when people got incredibly upset and downright suicidal because Tracer turned out to be canon lesbian and not "their precious waifu" anymore?

We are living in a new dark age, where truth is forbidden and punishable. No problem
    "The truth", huh. Then I guess we're just gonna ignore the fact that the character from your avatar is shipped fairly often with another male character from the same show?

You probably weren't being serious, but who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard actually endorsed a lesbian character and her being in relationship. Full on. They even went out of their way to visually show her love for the female form. Here:
    [/B]
    Just saying, that's not official Blizzard art but rendered through SFM (where the models look quite significantly different). A better reference image would be Tracer and her girlfriend kissing in one of the comics they released.

That said: Not a pressing matter.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Hello everyone,

I noticed something about the female worgen flirt in BfA. It says “I’m looking for a man that prefers natural beauty.”

This excludes anyone that doesn’t want to say get with a man, like for example if an RPer wanted to roleplay their female worgen as one that wanted to get with other worgen of the same gender or different identities. I think a suitable alternative would be I’m looking for a “mate” or a “lover” that prefers natural beauty. It’s inclusive towards everyone and solves this issue! What do you think?

Edit: I also think it would be a good idea in BfA to add more robes for male characters, because some people might want to play a male warrior in a plate robe.
    I'm going to say a conservative estimate of 95% of the world's population is heterosexual. So it already caters to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps heterosexuality is the norm

there are 2 genders and homosexuality is a mental disorder
    Sorry but science has proven homosexuality is not a mental disorder and is not a choice.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    more like: we are living in a new age where being blind to free will /choice isn't that common anymore. thankfully.
    but I think you were kidding anyway... seeing which icon/avatar you use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sorry but science has proven homosexuality is not a mental disorder and is not a choice.
    Oh? I didn't now about science, but hey,- either way it's not a disorder. That's all that matters <3

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I think that is just lovely. Only reason why I even bought Overwatch.
    I agree after biting the bullet.
    When I first saw her as a character, I was a little like "Ugh", because they did the whole British thing, in a way over-the-top manner as an American portrayal does.
    As I played the game and saw some bits and pieces on it, I actually enjoyed her. Odd to say, I enjoyed her more when I discovered she was a lesbian and her sexuality being explored through story. It somehow added to her character even more and in my head, her over-the-top fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    Remember when people got incredibly upset and downright suicidal because Tracer turned out to be canon lesbian and not "their precious waifu" anymore?

"The truth", huh. Then I guess we're just gonna ignore the fact that the character from your avatar is shipped fairly often with another male character from the same show?

You probably weren't being serious, but who knows
    I sadly do, still I think it adds to her overall which I know is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    more like: we are living in a new age where being blind to free will /choice isn't that common anymore. thankfully.
    but I think you were kidding anyway... seeing which icon/avatar you use.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh? I didn't now about science, but hey,- either way it's not a disorder. That's all that matters <3
    Bigotry however is a choice and can be the result of a mental disorder
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Hello everyone,

I noticed something about the female worgen flirt in BfA. It says “I’m looking for a man that prefers natural beauty.”

This excludes anyone that doesn’t want to say get with a man, like for example if an RPer wanted to roleplay their female worgen as one that wanted to get with other worgen of the same gender or different identities. I think a suitable alternative would be I’m looking for a “mate” or a “lover” that prefers natural beauty. It’s inclusive towards everyone and solves this issue! What do you think?

Edit: I also think it would be a good idea in BfA to add more robes for male characters, because some people might want to play a male warrior in a plate robe.
    hint A: dont play a race based on victorian age

hint B: dont use /flirt but write something with /e

Prrrreeeetty sure blizzard didn’t make that image.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yes well every flirt is heteronormative beside that one female nightborne that suggest they want to bang Tyrande. (Pro tip: burning down her home hurts your chances)
    Female Nelves also have "I'm the kind of girl my mother warned me about."