Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Leonid most likely never belonged to the Forsaken. He was freed by Sylvanas but never joined.

That is true, but Leonid was raised by Arthas not Sylvanas, he wasn't "forced" to follow her because she raised him.

Deleted
    Hey I am going to creating a new ruling body without talking with my queen about it! I am sure that is totally going to turn out well! There is absolutely no way she will view it as a threat!

5+ Year Old Account
    It's true. There's forsaken pirates and forsaken in the Darkmoon Faire, and forsaken in the Twilight's Hammer, and forsaken in the Argent Crusade. There's forsaken who live in the middle of nowhere all by themselves...

But they don't really have a separate "Forsaken Organization" because they're out in the world on their own, trying not to get killed by the Alliance or the Horde.

And who knows how many forsaken chose to walk their own path and got killed by the Scarlets or wandering monsters or animals or orcs or a group of farmers who decided to murder them.

So. We know it's possible to ask and be granted permission. We also know it's possible to just leave without asking permission (But it's likely to get you killed if you defect openly, or are on the 'side' of people who do). And we know that you can just choose to never join Sylvanas's army at all.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Except there's an earlier part in the book, you can find it with the search option for pages we don't have access to (same way Calia's secret husband and daughter are able to be read about), where Sylvanas is thinking/talking about the Council and how she doesn't like that they don't want what she wants for them. She again mentions their ideas and hope as being something negative that is spreading like a disease and changing the minds of others. She thinks specifically of Elsie, the forsaken who rejects Calia on the field and calls "retreat". About Elsie she thinks that even someone she knows loves her and is loyal to her is dangerous to her rule and her plans for the forsaken. When she kills Elsie, she does it knowing Elsie is not a traitor who is only returning out of fear. She acknowledges earlier in the book that Elsie loves her and would never betray her, but that her ideas alone are a danger.
    I didn't know about that at all... Huh!

I eagerly await the chance to read the full book!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I didn't know about that at all... Huh!

I eagerly await the chance to read the full book!
    Yeah I got curious about what else you can unearth with the search option. I can locate the passage I'm talking about if you're interested.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    You dont need both war campaign achievements to get part one pathfinder achieve

http://www.wowhead.com/g00/news=2844...a=1&i10c.dv=14

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post

That was painfully obvious tbh but at least it might calm a few tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Except there's an earlier part in the book, you can find it with the search option for pages we don't have access to (same way Calia's secret husband and daughter are able to be read about), where Sylvanas is thinking/talking about the Council and how she doesn't like that they don't want what she wants for them. She again mentions their ideas and hope as being something negative that is spreading like a disease and changing the minds of others. She thinks specifically of Elsie, the forsaken who rejects Calia on the field and calls "retreat". About Elsie she thinks that even someone she knows loves her and is loyal to her is dangerous to her rule and her plans for the forsaken. When she kills Elsie, she does it knowing Elsie is not a traitor who is only returning out of fear. She acknowledges earlier in the book that Elsie loves her and would never betray her, but that her ideas alone are a danger.
    All of which suggests she doesn't care about the forsaken, she cares about being their undisputed leader, so she can use them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post

Was obvious because the last thing they're going to do in a 'faction pride' expansion is force people to play stooge for the enemy faction.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    All of which suggests she doesn't care about the forsaken, she cares about being their undisputed leader, so she can use them.
    That is exactly my take as well. Though I think she cares about them in the same twisted way she cares about her sister (that she planned to murder and raise so they could live together, her sister's wishes be damned). She would force something horrible that they do not want on them because she only cares about what she wants and has decided what she wants is what is actually best for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also apparently I cannot locate the passage in question because Amazon doesn't seem to allow me to look inside the book anymore. Did they remove the preview feature for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Plus the NPCs are neutral to the Alliance!

You know what would be cool? A Timewalking Troll event. A Timewalking event with Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman, and with a reimagined Gundrak (or Drak'Tharon Keep) and Zul'Farak.
    That'd be crazy! Would the old mounts be able to drop?
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

@rda

Originally Posted by WarcraftDevs (Blue Tracker)
    No. In Battle for Azeroth, you'll only need to complete one of either the Horde or the Alliance campaigns to earn the Pathfinder Part 1 Achievement.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think her thoughts early in the novel are telling. Humans are better of as eternal and passionless undead. That is essentially her viewpoint. She believes that she is doing people a favor killing them and then raising them back as undead. They can be with their loved ones eternally!
    That's what I mean, her thinking about it that way tells me she "cares" about them in the sense that she thinks she knows what is best and totally disregards any other opinions, and her desire to both use them and have absolute power over them makes her "care" into a twisted "I'm the boss and I know what is best, do as I say or else." She needs an army to keep her enemies at bay and thus prevent herself from ever being killed, and she is so sure that she is right about her desire for the forsaken to be immortal that she will do anything to stay on top and ensure her goals and intentions are met.

Or she's gone full Walter White and is still insisting even to herself that she's doing it for her "family" even though we all know that at this point it's entirely for herself even if she hasn't admitted it to even herself yet. Who knows really!
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I'll never understand why people want Sylvanas to be some misunderstood hero. Sylvanas is interesting to me because she's a cruel, selfish bitch that was motivated by spite, values her own self-preservation above all else, and had to tip toe around the other more honorable Horde leaders. Unfortunately, that's exactly why she should have never been made Warchief. There's no satisfying way out of this now.

Deleted
    I think her thoughts early in the novel are telling. Humans are better of as eternal and passionless undead. That is essentially her viewpoint. She believes that she is doing people a favor killing them and then raising them back as undead. They can be with their loved ones eternally!
    Dude I mean, a lady that want to wipe out an entire human city only to raise them back as undead, can't be evil!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I'll never understand why people want Sylvanas to be some misunderstood hero. Sylvanas is interesting to me because she's a cruel, selfish bitch that was motivated by spite, values her own self-preservation above all else, and had to tip toe around the other more honorable Horde leaders. Unfortunately, that's exactly why she should have never been made Warchief. There's no satisfying way out of this now.
    That is what I enjoy about her as well.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Pray to RNG gods to deliver new build and PTR so this headcannon discussion ends!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    Pretty much this, Sylvanas is a "nice" char because she is fine at beign a fucking bitch crazy killmonger, and people like her, what is "ehw" is this forcing to make her a POOR BYRONIC HERO, which she isn't.

Arthas was a BYRONIC HERO, until he became a dk.

Ah, that piece of worthless contention can go die now. They really should have been able to answer much quicker though.
    Wait, people really thought you'd need an alliance AND horde character to complete the continents to get flying? Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Wait, people really thought you'd need an alliance AND horde character to complete the continents to get flying? Heh.
    Yes, how can that surprise you? Its mmochamp 200 IQ folks.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    22 May 2018, people still need pathfinder 1/2 for WOD

I mean, it wouldn't be so "absurd" to imagine, also this "delay" in debunk our doubts is quite suspicious #tinfoil

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Yes, how can that surprise you? Its mmochamp 200 IQ folks.
    You know 200 IQ is actually genius right?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!