Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Updating my Beta as we speak.
    Exe build, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneheart98 View Post
    Question: Are there new Beta build EVERY tuesday ?
    No. There's usually one every week, and it's usually tuesday, but not always. There's been weeks in which the build came Thursday, Friday or Monday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneheart98 View Post
    Question: Are there new Beta build EVERY tuesday ?
    Tuesday 90% of time, sometimes there's a build on wed/thu/fri if it's required for raid testing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yup! Just a little bit. I couldn't see that for 10 minutes because I'm at work with potato internet.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Would like to point out that while this comic might not have been as lore heavy or cool as Son of the Wolf or Fault Lines, it was also probably better than the other 2 Legion comics we got that didn't really contribute to much since we basically learned all they included through questing. This time, we at least got some more insight into the characters' thought process. I'm fine with this as long as we get something more bombastic with the other two comics, or at least one of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    You know 200 IQ is actually genius right?
    In the usual systems, it's closer to made up nonsense. They don't really work beyond 150 or so, and even that is rather questionable.

Deleted
    You know 200 IQ is actually genius right?
    well now we know for a fact you're not so thats something

5+ Year Old Account
    IQ itself is just a massive load of BS on it's face. IQ is based on pattern recognition, primarily, and you're competing with the bell curve. 100 IQ is average, based on the current average score of the population. A person with a 100 IQ, today, is smarter than a person who had an IQ of 100 in the 60s, not only based on their pattern recognition (which is constantly challenged in modern life by user interfaces and the like), but also because of increase information inundation. Kids, today, in Middle School gain a -ton- more information from their cell phones and laptops than the kids in the 1960s even had access to.

Wanna learn Swahili? Grab Skype and a Website with translations and you're talking to people in Zimbabwe who are interested in sharing the language with you. Wanna learn about Quantum Physics? Go online and be the first 6th grader in your school to properly debunk the Schrodinger's Cat argument that gets taught, badly, by a teacher who heard about it 15 years ago and mentions it in passing. Wanna stun your history teacher? Go look up what REALLY happened to start WW1 and get the context beyond names, dates, and deaths.

It's fucking insane. And I love it to tears. I can't wait to see what ridiculous shit the next generation comes up with as my IQ declines not due to senility, but the weight of averages.

Yeah pretty much, IQ is such a ridiculous metric, it's basically as valid as Meyers Briggs. It's outdated pseudo science that is pretty much irrelevant to everyone but social darwinists and certain, "unpleaseant" sects of the internet.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Garrosh reminds me of Pennywise in that image, in the book his eyes were always described as shining like coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Not even filename references?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Not even filename references?
    Oh sure, here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Sylvanas is evil because she's willing to do evil, terrible, endlessly negative things. Like torture as punishment, or human experimentation, or preparing to kill her own sister, or kidnapping a paladin with the express intent of having her boy-toy murder that paladin who is his brother at the height of a ritual to empower her boy-toy so he isn't quite as rotten and ugly as before.
    Pretty sure none of those things happened. At least not the way you're describing them.

It pains me to see what Blizzard have done to Jaina's character. One of the most beloved warcraft characters turned into a big sack of garbage and it's been getting worse. Same with every other character that is not Anduin. Instead of working on improving the character stories that went to shit in Cataclysm they are making it worse. I guess that's what happens when you force unneeded faction wars just to spice things up and having to write your characters do shit that is completely out of character for them. Ass-pull wars = bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Pretty sure none of those things happened. At least not the way you're describing them.
    Literally every one of those things happens. She kidnaps Koilita and tortures him for years... all the way from cataclysm to legion. They have humans in experimentation in several areas. And she kidnapped the cousin of Nathanos (who's a paladin) so that nathanos would kill him in a ritual.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    It pains me to see what Blizzard have done to Jaina's character. One of the most beloved warcraft characters turned into a big sack of garbage and it's been getting worse. Same with every other character that is not Anduin. Instead of working on improving the character stories that went to shit in Cataclysm they are making it worse. I guess that's what happens when you force unneeded faction wars just to spice things up and having to write your characters do shit that is completely out of character for them. Ass-pull wars = bad writing.
    She has her reasons to not trust the Horde. It got messy in WoD and Legion with her leaving for no reason despite the fact the world was in danger and I know she technically fought but still. We haven't seen her full journey though. So we'll have to see what happens. Also it was pretty obvious to use Jaina as an Anti Horde sentiment.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    Them taking the war out of warcraft and replacing it with the sissy-ass "us against them" crap towards one massive demi-god of an enemy after the other was the problem to begin with. It's time to go back.

Oh sure, here you go.
    What a number of zuldazar maps. Any idea what PartyPoseUi is for Warfronts/Islands?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-05-22 at 08:46 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Does AU Drannosh exist, think a version of him could have been born in the meantime? AU Brox, Thura, Saurfang?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Literally every one of those things happens. She kidnaps Koilita and tortures him for years... all the way from cataclysm to legion. They have humans in experimentation in several areas. And she kidnapped the cousin of Nathanos (who's a paladin) so that nathanos would kill him in a ritual.
    Yeah, That^

As to plotting to kill her sister, it was a big thing in one of the novels that she wanted to kill Vereesa and raise her into Undeath. She tried to convince her sister to join the Horde with the express intent of "Saving Her" from the misery of what comes after death. She had everything ready, and even when her sister backed down she was seriously considering killing her and raising her, anyway. Even had the method all prepped... but she stood down and let Vereesa live because she still loved her sister enough to -not- murder her.

I'll grant you that she, herself, does not engage in the human experimentation. But she is the one who created the Royal Apothecary Society as a direct branch of her will and is responsible for the actions they take.