Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    But I care. So...yeah.
    And thats the main reason why WoW is a worse game than before.
    The game is focused on the "self" instead of the "community".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    woaw….. OP, look at those pictures again and tell me tmog has no place in the game! lol

that Orc from BC is something I was happy to forget and I don't want to see my toon looking like that again.
    That wouldnt happen in Legion.
    There is an entire set you get from quest leveling.

Like i said is entirely possible to design a game without transmog. Just make several sets ingame and make them BiS for that specific time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That wouldnt happen in Legion.
    There is an entire set you get from quest leveling.

Like i said is entirely possible to design a game without transmog. Just make several sets ingame and make them BiS for that specific time.
    I think you don't understand what "BiS" is.

What is BiS for Arms Warrior is uttershit for Fury Warrior. Both are Warriors.

Unless you do a set by spec and explicitely restrict them to THIS SPEC AND SPEC ONLY.

I know I'm likely an exception but I personally don't miss people seeing I was a Heroic (mythic) raider and speaking to me "nice gear bro", "hey can you help me with my druid?", etc.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    I think you don't understand what "BiS" is.

What is BiS for Arms Warrior is uttershit for Fury Warrior. Both are Warriors.

Unless you do a set by spec and explicitely restrict them to THIS SPEC AND SPEC ONLY.
    Every item ingame would be part of a set.
    Like "of the monkey" and "of the Owl" and "of the buccaneer"

Each with specific stats so they would be BiS for a class/spec.

I see where this post is coming from, but I don't really agree. Ppl want to look the way they want and everyone has their favorite set. That can either destroy the motivation of the artists, but also go the other way around, make then strive to make such cool sets that they won't be transmogged out of.
    Personally, I wear the gear I get from an xpac until the point comes when i don't get upgrades on a regular basis. SO I get to see the art of the sets and such.

You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Blizzard is putting so much effort into the new weapon and armor models for Uldir (along with much of the past content that has came out). All this effort and time is being put into something that majority of players will simple transmog into something else. This kills the dignity and value that was associated behind having a complete set.

Back in classic/BC/wrath/early cata, raiding came with many rewards and one of the more essential aspects to this reward was wearing a full matching set of gear from the latest raid tier. Raids offered not only a character stat reward but also a universal cosmetic reward too. By adding transmog into the game during cata, you're essentially killing motivation for players to pursue any higher level content as someone with all greens could have any appearance he pleases. This is essentially why mythic(old heroic) participation has declined drastically.

Now transmog shouldn't be removed per say, it should simply have a variety of restrictions to it. Something like you need a piece of gear from the current raid in order to transmog that piece into a piece of gear from a previous raid as it doesn't make sense for a player who doesn't raid to have transmogged gear from a raid. There is simply no rational logic in that.
    there is already restriction on :
    -ancien legendaries
    -classe item
    -type of item like no cloth for plate wearer :'(

and peoples should stop trying to control what the others can do just because you dont love a thing, you dont love it ? dont use it

10+ Year Old Account
    I simply don't care.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted

and then everybody is "locked" with the same look as every other player from the same class with BiS, and if you are not in BiS, you look like a clown again…. I don't see how it's better than transmog. And I Don't understand what is the problem with having more choice over cosmetic things.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I simply don't care.
    Same.

Been here since day one, didn't care then, don't care now.

Shit thread, shit opinion. Squeal and cry all you want.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Blizzard is putting so much effort into the new weapon and armor models for Uldir (along with much of the past content that has came out). All this effort and time is being put into something that majority of players will simple transmog into something else. This kills the dignity and value that was associated behind having a complete set.
    And what about all the resources and work put into the older models? That should just never be used again because you have some errant opinion on a totally optional feature?

Now transmog shouldn't be removed per say, it should simply have a variety of restrictions to it.
    It already does. And they are idiotic.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    and then everybody is "locked" with the same look as every other player from the same class with BiS, and if you are not in BiS, you look like a clown again…. I don't see how it's better than transmog. And I Don't understand what is the problem with having more choice over cosmetic things.
    Just my personal taste here.
    When i see several people with the same armor it makes me feel part of a community.
    And we can visually see the achievements of everyone just by looking at people.

People dont understand the beauty of a game where you can visually see the people wearing their achievements.

Its beautiful when you can simply with your eyes study the entire "situation" of your server.

But i agree wow was never perfect to the point of everyone having matching gear. It could be. But it was never.
    The closest to it was WotlK.
    Even then it was only raiders and pvp'ers who had entire matching sets.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-05-22 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz
    The "community" doesn't pay for my subscription.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I actully did put all my gear on in the preview window just to see what i would look like without transmogg and i'm sorry if it offends you in some way, but i really don't want to look like such a mis-matched mess, Transmogg is one of the best things that ever happent https://i.imgur.com/PIBHNR1.jpg
    OOOOOOH lordy lord... You gave me an amazing idea... Alright lets see how this rolls... time to try this out...

Rest of my charecters are like my monk, wearing the 880 gear from argus so it sorta matches, with the odd legendary and the weapons not matching so... lame
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Threads like this are the reason why people thinks that mmo c users are stupid af.

Deleted
    People dont understand the beauty of a game where you can visually see the people wearing their achievements.

Its beautiful when you can simply with your eyes study the entire "situation" of your server.
    the beauty of being ugly
    yeah I'm part of the people who don't understand. wow progress, all those guilds recruiting on /2, the ilvl and achievement link requirements.... you have many Tools to know the situation of your server.

and about the situation of my server, I don't care and I simply don't understand why players should, as long as there is players to play with. I Don't play to show off, and I stopped caring about capital city posers not long after I started to play. better things to do IG, like playing the game. maybe "oh that's a cool looking sword over there", and forgot about it moments latter.

taking tmog away just so you can see the state IG with your eyes, seems to me like a huge loss on one side for next to no gain at all on the other side.