Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I can't be the only one noticing all of the light characters that have been getting focus between Legion and BFA.

And what happened with Yrel in Draenor is clearly a hint of what could happen to Azeroth if the light is not stopped.

It also seems like Calia is being set up to replace Sylvanas as the leader of the Forsaken. I mean, she is literally the heir to Lordaeron and now she is undead and Sylvanas' people are starting to turn on her. Obviously Lordaeron is worthless currently but the forsaken still are from Lordaeron and are very familiar with Calia. Also, if Calia joined The Horde that would mean there is another light themed Horde character which is needed if they were going to do a light expansion. The Horde is super outnumbered in that department with pretty much just Liadrin and Calia being resurrected by the Light means they could have done something to her and she may end up not even being a permanent leader of the Forsaken either. I'm also not saying Sylvanas dies but I think the expansion for sure ends with her no longer leading The Horde and potentially no longer leading her own people. Knowing Blizzard they may turn her neutral like Khadgar. But yeah, I think they are definitely planting seeds for Calia to reunite with her people.

Then you have Taelia Fordragon showing up all the sudden. I know she isn't a light themed character yet but her old man was a paladin and she is most likely related to Mara Fordragon as well so it's probably going to happen when the time is right.

You also have Moira who is now going to be a featured character because of the addition of the Dark Iron Dwarves allied race.

Obviously you have Anduin & Velen.

Turalyon has been shown to easily be manipulated by the light and lets not forget his son Arator is also a paladin.

And The Naaru.

My assumption is BFA ends 2 ways:

#1 N'Zoth has been manipulating the war
    #2 The Light has been manipulating the war or starts to manipulate the war. Right now it seems as if Sylvanas is doing all kinds of shit and The Alliance isn't doing much bad stuff but that could change in a future patch.

And by defeating one of them (or weakening them severely) it makes the other stronger for the next expansion since the Light and the Void need each other to keep the other side from getting out of hand.

It's also possible that there is a #3 which is that N'Zoth and The Light have both been manipulating the war from different sides and we've all just been puppets and the next expansion really is just a war between the void and the light and this expansion is just part 1 of a 2 part story.
    Lokus Walkers have already explain that: "You have known the Shadow as nothing but horrors. The Shadow sees the Light in the same way. Neither viewpoint is true. Neither is wrong."

What is happening now, is just to reiterate that the "Light" is not synonymous of "good" as well as the Void of "bad", both are equally negative and positive. If we devote ourself to the Light, Azeroth will suffer the same destiny of Dreanor AR but even devoting us to the Void, Azeroth will face the same destiny of Argus.

So, we are manipulated from both and eventually we will discover that we will have to maintain the balance between Light and Void...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Lokus Walkers have already explain that: "You have known the Shadow as nothing but horrors. The Shadow sees the Light in the same way. Neither viewpoint is true. Neither is wrong."

What is happening now, is just to reiterate that the "Light" is not synonymous of "good" as well as the Void of "bad", both are equally negative and positive. If we devote ourself to the Light, Azeroth will suffer the same destiny of Dreanor AR but even devoting us to the Void, Azeroth will face the same destiny of Argus.

So, we are manipulated from both and eventually we will discover that we will have to maintain the balance between Light and Void...
    ^I've been saying this for awhile now.