Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

SPYGATE Continues..

With all this hubub about the SPY scandal that will rock the nation. I really want to know why anyone even cares about Comey still?

Former FBI Director James Comey came to the agency’s defense this morning as President Trump continues to attack it over the informant used during the election.

This morning alone Trump has tweeted that the FBI may “end up getting caught in a major SPY scandal the likes of which this country may never have seen before” and that “SPYGATE could be one of the biggest political scandals in history!”

Republicans in Congress have expressed their agreement with the President on this issue, but now the man who led the FBI at the time is responding.

Comey took to Twitter this morning with this message:

“Facts matter,” Comey wrote. “The FBI’s use of Confidential Human Sources (the actual term) is tightly regulated and essential to protecting the country. Attacks on the FBI and lying about its work will do lasting damage to our country. How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?”
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/come...grandchildren/

10+ Year Old Account
    The Trump investigation already has a name, and that is "Stupid Watergate". Please get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This morning alone Trump has tweeted that the FBI may “end up getting caught in a major SPY scandal the likes of which this country may never have seen before” and that “SPYGATE could be one of the biggest political scandals in history!”
    The man has no concept of history. But he does have hyperbole down

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The Trump investigation already has a name, and that is "Stupid Watergate". Please get it right.
    I concur

The moment we start using Dumbass Dump's terminology he creates, we begin to validate his entire theory as actually being "a thing" or even something that exists - which is complete horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    The man has no concept of history. But he does have hyperbole down
    I love how the crux of Trump’s argument is that the FBI is incompetent in keeping someone out of office, that they don’t like. My favorite part in all of this, is how Trump called Comey a brave American hero for standing up to Hillary... then fired him for not doing what Trump demanded. *

* ... or being too hard on Hillary... depends on which Trump you believe...

- - - Updated - - -

I can only imagine the Trump dialog... ‘Comey is our man! Look at him help us out by nailing Hillary. We can trust him’... few months later... ‘WTF... why is he going after us? What do you mean sincere, what does that even mean? Fire him and blame it on him being too hard on Hillary.’
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only the cult of ignorance believes that there is some "deep state" out to get Trump.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

I love the smell of deflection in the morning.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do the Patriots have to do with politics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been over a decade, we know all about the Cheatriots.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I concur

The moment we start using Dumbass Dump's terminology he creates, we begin to validate his entire theory as actually being "a thing" or even something that exists - which is complete horseshit.

Adolf Hiter, Mein Kampf:
    Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

And people laughed when we equated Cadet Bone Spurs with Hitler.

what is this with all of the sub-100 post accounts posting this much here?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    what is this with all of the sub-100 post accounts posting this much here?
    Because I can.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Let's see for how long.
    Well, don't be racist Check, Don't attack people for their view Check, and accept criticism Check. I think I'll be good

What spy scandal? That the FBI was doing its job and following up on evidence of improper conduct with outside nations that we know is true (i.e. Trump Tower meeting)?

People still care about Comey because some of us regard him as an honest man with actual moral integrity and duty to the country unlike our president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauguy View Post
    Well, don't be racist Check, Don't attack people for their view Check, and accept criticism Check. I think I'll be good
    Rule 17 B states you will get banned for saying “Check” 3 times in one post. #L2Makeuprules

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Rule 17 B states you will get banned for saying “Check” 3 times in one post. #L2Makeuprules

Read the fine print Uncheck.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I concur

He's your president.

Only idiots are calling it spygate… Like our president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He's your president.
    No, this isn’t a BDSM relationship, Trump presides over the country.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He's your president.
    Oh for god's sake, have you really fallen this low in the ranks of Trump trolls? "HE WON GET OVER IT" and "HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT?"