Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why is he complaining, at least he wasn't shot because officer was feeling endangered. /s

“You can care about more than one thing at a time.”

Yup, that's the extent of human strength.

did he follow the commands of the officer? i can't really tell from what they've been playing on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    did he follow the commands of the officer? i can't really tell from what they've been playing on the news.
    No, he didn't. He didn't get loud or violent, but he didn't obey the officers either. Just your typical shit. They never listen and never just do what cops tell them to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    “You can care about more than one thing at a time.”
    But we know you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    He probably wanted to get tased so he could sue. Gotta get that money somehow
    Sterling Brown signed a 3 year / $3,812,377 contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, including $2,193,857 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,270,792

I think he's more than fine "Getting that money" playing professional Basketball for the moment.

No he didn't. The officer kept asking him to step back and he kept getting closer. They asked him to keep his hands in the open, kept putting them in his pockets. blah blah.. same old crap from the police are after me crowd nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    No, he didn't. He didn't get loud or violent, but he didn't obey the officers either. Just your typical shit. They never listen and never just do what cops tell them to.
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    No he didn't. The officer kept asking him to step back and he kept getting closer. They asked him to keep his hands in the open, kept putting them in his pockets. blah blah.. same old crap from the police are after me crowd nothing new.
    ok then, tasing was justified. i don't think this will hold up in court, if they have a judge whose mind is on the law and not social justice.

you do what the officer tells you, no matter who you are. this isn't hard, they literally tell you exactly what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-compliance gets an aggressive response. This isn't new. Of course, the media are running wild with it because it's a case of white v. black that they don't have to doctor up to help maintain the divide. Easy, free $$ for them and another notch on the distraction through public discourse pole.

The three of you before think the police actually have a defense? I'd be very concerned by the fact that both Milwaukee politicians and lawyers/DA's are distancing themselves from Milwaukee PD regarding the matter, and the fact that a team in such a white market is willing to take sides on such a potentially disastrous and dividing topic.

It's going to be Thabo Sefolosha again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok then, tasing was justified. i don't think this will hold up in court, if they have a judge whose mind is on the law and not social justice.

you do what the officer tells you, no matter who you are. this isn't hard, they literally tell you exactly what to do.
    You'd be disagreeing with the Milwaukee police chief then. He's come out to say that it was an inappropriate use of intimidation that shouldn't happen to anybody, and that the officers involved would be disciplined.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    You'd be disagreeing with the Milwaukee police chief then. He's come out to say that it was an inappropriate use of intimidation that shouldn't happen to anybody, and that the officers involved would be disciplined.
    sounds like a whipped dog trying to assuage public outrage and his gods in the media.

sounds like a whipped dog trying to assuage public outrage and his gods in the media.
    It's almost like multiple officers tasing one person for parking on two spots in an empty lot is abuse.

nope, because he's a rich black man, he can afford justice unlike poor black people.

he's going to get paid! $$$$$$

Why did he feel the need to park in two spaces? If he parked like a normal human being none of this would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It's almost like multiple officers tasing one person for parking on two spots in an empty lot is abuse.
    follow their demands, don't make yourself seem like a threat, maybe that won't happen?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    More like he knew people would be upset when they saw the body-cam footage and wanted to get ahead of it (he apologized before he released the footage). The body-cam does NOT show the police in a very good light.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really getting sick of seeing such blatant abuse of power by police. Sue those pigs and make a example.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2018-05-24 at 03:44 PM.

follow their demands, don't make yourself seem like a threat, maybe that won't happen?
    Yeah if the police makes unreasonable demands of you, such as licking their boots off etc, better follow everything to the letter.

Best way to not make yourself seem like a threat if you toady up to them.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah if the police makes unreasonable demands of you, such as licking their boots off etc, better follow everything to the letter.

Best way to not make yourself seem like a threat if you toady up to them.
    show your hands, step back? that's unreasonable?

if it was as you say, i would agree. but this is basic shit here. don't walk up on a cop, that's threatening behavior, stand back unless told otherwise. don't put your hands in your clothing, where a weapon could be hidden, that's threatening behavior.