Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Anyone feeling like Tidesage might be a new spec?
    You mean resto shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    if they raise him could be a terrible mistake by the horde, i can see a lot of ways where that "plan" fails.
    if they use his body as bait however, it could work if katherine get's all emotional and sends her troops to a trap.

still, there should not be body at all, what's next, raise daelin as forsaken? arthas? uther?. sounds really stupid from blizzard to have this storyline.. but the story of bfa for now seems... really poor.
    It is interesting to see the differences in the war effort so far. Alliance are a surgical strike, taking out key leaders. Horde butchering towns to try and find one guy.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I hope the new login screen has a dragon that flies over and roars every 30 seconds
    Nice try satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Anyone feeling like Tidesage might be a new spec?
    They are Kul'tiran shaman.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I would guess early 2019.
    Idk I'm thinking 8.1. So probably late November-Mid December.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    probably 8.1 which i am guess is late October/early November.
    They said 7.1 released too soon. I think 3-4 months is how long we will wait for 8.1.

They are taking their time.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If it released in early November/late October like 7.1 it would still be 2 more weeks after launch of 8.0 than 7.0-7.1 was.
    In hindsight, I do think 7.1 was too early. I was still having fun with launch content. Push everything back a month IMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post

still, there should not be body at all, what's next, raise daelin as forsaken?
    Can we please, PLEASE raise Garithos as a Forsaken? At least that'd be hilarious
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

the beta build needs to hurry up so it can patch while i fix the back porch.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I got beta through the contest on MMO-C woot woot. Still haven't played any yet because as soon as I had the opportunity to get on, the servers went down. RIP.

Still super happy I got into my first wow beta.

I got beta through the contest on MMO-C woot woot. Still haven't played any yet because as soon as I had the opportunity to get on, the servers went down. RIP.

Still super happy I got into my first wow beta.
    its my first WoW beta. so far its nice, though the lack of ore in Zuldazar is annoying.
    I did have heroes of the storm alpha and overwatch beta but i was never able to play those at the time.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    its my first WoW beta. so far its nice, though the lack of ore in Zuldazar is annoying.
    I did have heroes of the storm alpha and overwatch beta but i was never able to play those at the time.
    Noice. I'm excited to see how gutted fury warrior is going to be.

On a serious note, are there any recommendations from anyone for a first time beta player? I don't intend to try everything because I want to avoid spoiling the entire expac for myself, but I also don't want to ignore the privilege of getting to try the beta in all its glory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noice. I'm excited to see how gutted fury warrior is going to be.

On a serious note, are there any recommendations from anyone for a first time beta player? I don't intend to try everything because I want to avoid spoiling the entire expac for myself, but I also don't want to ignore the privilege of getting to try the beta in all its glory.
    Fury is just clashing with the most recent GCD changes, it's the most affected spec.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Login screen w music or riot!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    When will Kul'tirans be playable? In 2018 or early 2019?
    They don't put stuff as a selling point for the expansion in a major patch later on. The Zandalari/Kul'Tiran allied race question was a response to when they'd be accessable in relation to the Maghar/Dark Iron, and he said "later on". Ion meant players could work on unlocking Maghar/Dark Iron on day one of the expansion, while Zandalari/KulTirans would require completing the 110-120 questing experience & grinding rep. For most players that takes weeks if not months, but they're still going to be playable before 8.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Login screen w music or riot!!
    I agree. I'm getting worried that they won't have it up in time for testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Can we please, PLEASE raise Garithos as a Forsaken? At least that'd be hilarious
    He's been digested in the stomach's of a dozen different ghouls and was probably shat out a decade ago in the far corners of Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    They don't put stuff as a selling point for the expansion in a major patch later on. The Zandalari/Kul'Tiran allied race question was a response to when they'd be accessable in relation to the Maghar/Dark Iron, and he said "later on". Ion meant players could work on unlocking Maghar/Dark Iron on day one of the expansion, while Zandalari/KulTirans would require completing the 110-120 questing experience & grinding rep. For most players that takes weeks if not months, but they're still going to be playable before 8.1
    Blood elf rework?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I agree. I'm getting worried that they won't have it up in time for testing.
    don't think there is a lot that needs to be tested regarding the music, as for login screen a week or two is plenty enough.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    that post is so funny. "I cannot do it, I know they wont accept me but I can't betray my people." "Give it time..."

Yes, Lillian, she will totally betray her people due to your kindness... Seriously, why do people forcibly raised never rage against the forsaken...
    Yeah, it makes no sense. Originally, there was a reason for the forsaken to make their allegiances the way they did. They were cursed by a common enemy; they were scorned by humans and embraced by the horde.
    But people being killed BY the forsaken, and raised by them into this curse, why the hell would they ever want to align with the Forsaken?? It's as if Arthas had killed Sylvanas, slaughtered her kingdom, and then raised her as a banshee WITH free will, and she'd be like "Yeah, Imma serve this dude who just murdered me and commited genocide against my people".

Also, I know this discussion has been beaten to death, but I hadn't written anything about it till now. So, to the people understandably annoyed at discussions about sylvanas, don't be mean to me