Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    RIP. The Co-Optional Podcast was and will continue to be a weekly part of my life, and he'll be greatly missed.

As a sidenote, scumbags politicizing his death or expressing schadenfreude because of a past tweet should really reflect on their own hypocrisy, especially if they really believe in karma, lest it come back to bite you in the ass too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living..."

It's a quote I've heard before and even though I never knew TB in person...he was an inspiration to me. His forthrightness, his candor, his ability to speak out when something was just wrong. All of that is something I hope to take with me going forward. Maybe that's weird to say about a person I only knew from videos and podcasts but I know I'm not the only one who drew inspiration from him.

Rest in Peace Mr. Biscuit...

I can only imagine what Genna and Orion are going through at this time.
    and i thought i was the only one calling him mr. biscuit.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Those cancers tweets aged well LUL
    You apparently haven't. At all.

Seriously, the guy apologized to the targets of said comments, said people accepted the apologies, and they all moved on. Apparently some "I'mma-be-mad-for-ya" people just won't move on, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Go back to ResetEra.
    your sig says everything we need to know about your maturity level. came back when you grow up and can act like a adult.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

I was deeply saddened to hear the news. I loved his content, and for a while I was quite hopeful he'd win that battle. May he rest in peace, and I wish all the best for his family. 33 years old is WAY too young to go.

P.S.: I'd recommend that people didn't engage with the individuals that are here to bait, grief or otherwise derail the thread. Why somebody would do that when it comes to another human dying, especially under such circumstances, is beyond me. But trolls feed on attention, so just deny them that.

Art by draken4o

Really wish the mods would clean up this thread it's disgusting right now. If you want to crow about someone's death go to 4 chan or marysue or one of the other havens of scum.

I remember back when he was TotalHalibut when Youtube had just started.

Acerbic, pointed, passionate, sometimes over the line but always growing as a person too.

I really hoped he had more time left.

RIP TotalBiscuit, you opened doors for so many and always stood up for content creation and consumers. You will be missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I remember back when he was TotalHalibut when Youtube had just started.

Acerbic, pointed, passionate, sometimes over the line but always growing as a person too.

I really hoped he had more time left.

RIP TotalBiscuit, you opened doors for so many and always stood up for content creation and consumers. You will be missed.
    that name totalhalibut....always makes me hungry for fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Really wish the mods would clean up this thread it's disgusting right now. If you want to crow about someone's death go to 4 chan or marysue or one of the other havens of scum.
    I'm honestly surprised this is still going on after Edge warned people. Whats the point of a warning if you don't follow up on the assholes straight up pissing on your rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 "Who?"

Its honestly amazing how many lives he touched both in and outside of gaming.

This is a perfect example of that.

For those who don't know that is he is the WWE Wrestler Samoa Joe. There has also been other WWE Wrestler's to comment about his passing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-05-25 at 04:09 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    your sig says everything we need to know about your maturity level. came back when you grow up and can act like a adult.
    Being offended at everything you see on the internet doesn't make you an adult.
    Also, elf avatar. Come back when you stop being a dirty elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I'm honestly surprised this is still going on after Edge warned people. Whats the point of a warning if you don't follow up on the assholes straight up pissing on your rules?
    the mods seem to have mostly given up on the forums save for the most egregious examples.

Good man, great content. Sad to lose such a pillar of the community. My condolences for TB's family.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

I'm in disbelief. I mean I knew it would probably happen but now that it actually has, man... we have lost a lot of good with his passing. I haven't been this upset from the death of a person I didn't know since Robin Williams.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Being offended at everything you see on the internet doesn't make you an adult.
    Also, elf avatar. Come back when you stop being a dirty elf.
    ad hominem. yawn. this is boring. do you really not have better material? where's a your momma joke? or how about a homophobic application of the word faggot? i mean it would fit pretty well with what you've spat out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I'm in disbelief. I mean I knew it would probably happen but now that it actually has, man... we have lost a lot of good with his passing. I haven't been this upset from the death of a person I didn't know since Robin Williams.
    i was expecting it but not this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You apparently haven't. At all.

Seriously, the guy apologized to the targets of said comments, said people accepted the apologies, and they all moved on. Apparently some "I'mma-be-mad-for-ya" people just won't move on, though.
    Didn't he do it on multiple occasions tho? Not just once or twice?

Deleted
    rip poor bloke

First time I saw him was during Cata beta.

Rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Didn't he do it on multiple occasions tho? Not just once or twice?
    He did it like twice and said sorry and was forgiven for it each time by the people he said it too. He even used those times as a example of what not to too and never shyed away from his fuck ups.

Its words, They shouldn't matter even more so when this thread has nothing to do with them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD