Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    This guy is nutz haha. I literally said - learn difference between raids/dungeons/gear/bg/etc and actual game options/features to play as holy goat/dark elf/etc. But he still preaching his mantra:

Even ICC was locked behind a week a wing.
    how reps and raiding were locked behind doing dailies, remember how you were insta declined if you hadnt done your month and abit of hodir grinding?

Its become unhealthy.
    Its unhealthy how you keep saying your better then all of us because you wont waste your time posting here but keep posting here about wanting everything handed to you on a silver platter.
    yes its real suprising, you need to play a game to earn its content, holy bawls.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    If the war campaign requirement is time gated like other story campaigns in previous expansions, chances are you'll reach exalted before you finish the campaign.

Kids today don't know the meaning of the word "grind".

You're literally bitching about gaining rewards from playing the game as you would anyway without these rewards in place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    I still agree with this concept. Earn it.
    It would be fun to earn them if the classes were great. They are boring and lack depth, though.

This guy is nutz haha. I literally said - learn difference between raids/dungeons/gear/bg/etc and actual game options/features to play as holy goat/dark elf/etc. But he still preaching his mantra:

Even ICC was locked behind a week a wing.
    how reps and raiding were locked behind doing dailies, remember how you were insta declined if you hadnt done your month and abit of hodir grinding?

Its become unhealthy.
    I remember when people complained that people were playing the game to unhealthy levels, so they began to timegate content so people wouldn't.

Now you are saying it's a ploy to keep people playing over a longer course of time.

Blizzard should make Naga a playbale race. To unlock them 100 reputations exalted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Blizzard should make Naga a playbale race. To unlock them 100 reputations exalted.
    nah gotta be 120, 100 allready is the phoenix mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I remember when people complained that people were playing the game to unhealthy levels, so they began to timegate content so people wouldn't.

Now you are saying it's a ploy to keep people playing over a longer course of time.
    Blizzard apologist 2018

It really not about grind but about time gating content. People who defend it are nutz or hardcore Blizzard apologists.

Do Draenei, Blood Elves, Worgens, Goblins and Pandaren required grind to unlock? No they were available since the release. Do Death Knights and Demon Hunters were locked behind new expansion content? No there was only restriction on having high level character.

The fact that new Allied Races not only gated but also we don't really know what to expect after Kul Tiran and Zandalari (BFA Allied Races) is nonsense. I pay money for product I have right to know what i'm paying for. Considering Allied Races are major sell point of this expansion.
    Actually, you aren't entitled to anything regarding the "entertainment content" of a product. Your responsibility as a consumer is to make purchasing decisions based on the information presented to you. Blizzard's responsibility is to share any information regarding content that may be deemed harmful to us or the environment. Beyond that, they are not obligated to tell you anything about the game.

I'm okay with grinding gear, reputations, mounts etc. But when game features and options like playable races are locked behind grind and time gating... Sorry its bullshit. Blizzard do it for one purpose - to force players stay subbed as long as much. Because its mean more money for them. People who defend this policy are stupid.
    Everything in this game exists for Blizzard to make money -- mounts, raids, races, dungeons, quests, toys, achievements, tokens, classes, every.single.thing. This isn't a digital charity, so no shit Blizzard wants our money and will introduce content to keep us subbed. I'm sure we all understand that, I think what folks dont understand is why you're arbitrarily drawing a line at Allied Races.

Blizzard apologist 2018
    Repeated non-argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    If the war campaign requirement is time gated like other story campaigns in previous expansions, chances are you'll reach exalted before you finish the campaign.
    i think that the war campaign is the same as the class campaign we had in legion aka at every 2 levels you get a new part

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard apologist 2018
    Wildstar fanboi 2018
    This is just childish and really you otta just stop before you make yourself look worse.
    You said 3-4 pages back you wernt going to waste your time posting in this thread, but look at you now.
    If you say your not going to post here anymore, or respond to us anymore, dont.

You have to earn the content in the game, big deal, blizzard owes you nothing other then what they tell you, and they have told us that you would need to earn these.

Blizzard apologist 2018
    Obvious anti-Blizzard troll, with Wow-competitor name.

Kinda bullshit that we have to level to 120, don't you guy think? All it is a time sink and forces me to play the game. Fuck that. I want all those max level features available to me right off the bat. I can't believe Blizz would force me to do that. Get Ready to GRIND!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i think that the war campaign is the same as the class campaign we had in legion aka at every 2 levels you get a new part
    sorta correct, the first 2 parts are while leveling, the next 4 come out over 4 weeks.
    and remember if you come back 4 weeks into the expansion you will have them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Obvious anti-Blizzard troll, with Wow-competitor name.
    Wildstar is far from WoW competitor game.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Wildstar fanboi 2018
    This is just childish and really you otta just stop before you make yourself look worse.
    You said 3-4 pages back you wernt going to waste your time posting in this thread, but look at you now.
    If you say your not going to post here anymore, or respond to us anymore, dont.

You have to earn the content in the game, big deal, blizzard owes you nothing other then what they tell you, and they have told us that you would need to earn these.
    Said who?

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Its still was gated at 110 with table missions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Kinda bullshit that we have to level to 120, don't you guy think? All it is a time sink and forces me to play the game. Fuck that. I want all those max level features available to me right off the bat. I can't believe Blizz would force me to do that. Get Ready to GRIND!!
    I know its sarcasm but the fun part guy is right. There zero reasons to increase max level aside from to reset our gear power and time sink.

Wildstar is far from WoW competitor game.
    We all know, it was a hilarious failure like every other "wow killer." With the likes of GW2, Rift, Wildstar, SWTOR, STO, WHO, etc

Thank God i dont give 2 shits about being a Kul Tiran or a Zandalari

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Best part is, you'll probably have the requirements done for them if you just play the expansion organically.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    What about Mag'har and Dark Iron?