Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The fact this thread is still alive impresses me. *Knock on wood*
    I'm not surprised at all, this thing should have been shut down before it hit page 2...but that would imply THE MODS ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOB HERE

I'm actually enjoying the civil discussion going on and it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who has this opinion of mmoc's current mod issues.

Patiently waiting for some mod, probably the douche who closed the TB thread, to show up and shut things down, citing "discussing moderation" etc, without even taking the time to address the issues.
    Kthxhugsbye

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Wahhhhhhhhhh. I don't like what someone has to say. BAN THEM!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, I CAN'T AFFORD TO SEE THEIR OPINION.

You are a pathetic human being.
    Am I the only person that sees the above as shit posting?
    (In particular the bold part)

The weird part about somebody saying I'm breaking the site rules is that they dont even know the site rules. Its not against the rules to make a second account. Its against the rules to make a second account to circumvent a ban. My KrazyK923 account wasn't banned. I hadn't used it in months, maybe even a year.

And if my goal was to try and circumvent the rules I certainly wouldn't have named my new account with the youtube channel name that I had publicly displayed on the KrazyK923 profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The fact this thread is still alive impresses me. *Knock on wood*
    That's because, ironically, there don't seem to be any mods around to close it down so they can go back in their holes and hide out for another week.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    Patiently waiting for some mod, probably the douche who closed the TB thread, to show up and shut things down, citing "discussing moderation" etc, without even taking the time to address the issues.
    How does one fix something that is unfixable?

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Am I the only person that sees the above as shit posting?
    (In particular the bold part)
    Yes normally that would be an infraction-worthy, for flaming, comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    then you go to a global... This isn't hard Krazy... It's all written right there in the rules.
    Blue's are part of the problem. They're actually no better. Last time I went to one, I got threatened, lol.

Most mods on this site are very bias towards certain posters and will infract you for unpopular opinions and I can name call quite a few of them off the tongue.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Yes normally that would be an infraction-worthy, for flaming, comment.
    There's some weird guy named Cruor that likes to pick on people that he doesn't find "disabled" enough.
    He just rants on and on, without knowing anything and he's still jumping around happily.

You can basically be hitler aslong as you don't say bad words.

The weird part about somebody saying I'm breaking the site rules is that they dont even know the site rules. Its not against the rules to make a second account. Its against the rules to make a second account to circumvent a ban.
    No, having alternate accounts is not allowed. xskarma has publically stated this:

We do not allow secondary accounts at all

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Bring Endus back, at least he actively moderated.
    Him and Darsithsis were the best mods on this forum at the time.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Oh well then. Its just a matter of time for this account I guess. I can't actually even get into that account anymore. Its only a website.

But, once again, this is all off topic by somebody who just wanted to start a fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Blue's are part of the problem. They're actually no better. Last time I went to one, I got threatened, lol.
    Pretty sure then the next step is the site owners.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I have no opinion either way about the man. YOU are the one deliberately ignoring the rules, hell you've even admitted to breaking them with your multiple accounts. I dont sit there and count how many times a global has gone thru a thread. The point is, which you completely are ignoring, if you dont like how the mods are doing their job you go to a global... if you dont like that then you probably want ot seek otu the site owners.

I get it Krazy, you are butthurt over how someone you like is being treated... thats the funny thing about life... not everyone is going to like the same things or people you are.
    DUDE...we get it. You've gone out of your way to prove that you have to be that 1 guy to have the opposite stance of everyone else in this thread. Here is your cookie, congratulations. Now kindly get the fook out. You are bringing nothing constructive to this conversation. You started posting without even realizing what the issue really was, then once you were educated, and you admitted to then fully understanding the situation...you're doing nothing but calling out other posters for their opinions. You've made your point.
    Kthxhugsbye

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Most mods on this site are very bias towards certain posters and will infract you for unpopular opinions and I can name call quite a few of them off the tongue.
    Surprised I haven't had any infractions lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There is a difference in not liking someones opinion and someone should be banned because they wished death on another person.
    Which happens how often?

I've been banned for simply stating the correlation between Muslims and "truck of peace" attacks.

Sure, if you get someone saying "death to all Muslims," ban them. But simply pointing out some Muslims have a prevalence to blowing themselves up near civilians shouldn't be ban worthy.

Oh well then. Its just a matter of time for this account I guess. I can't actually even get into that account anymore. Its only a website.

But, once again, this is all off topic by somebody who just wanted to start a fight.
    I'm sure they evaluate everything in context; they're not robots. If you no longer use that old account I'm sure they would have no problem with you sticking to this one. Just a wild guess, I obviously don't know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Surprised I haven't had any infractions lately.
    I've had one within the last year or so. And what an infraction it was....

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post49336167

I mean, between all the shit flinging I've been part of, this is what got me.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I mean, between all the shit flinging I've been part of, this is what got me.
    Can't post bob ross memes without really laying it on thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I would like to say I don't believe you - but last time I did I got told to "Not insult their intelligence". So it's very possible.