Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I've had one within the last year or so. And what an infraction it was....

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post49336167

I mean, between all the shit flinging I've been part of, this is what got me.
    I don't really get the infraction either /shrug
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Lol, the best part about this thread is how everyone thinks the mods are shit. I've never felt like I had so much in common with people like Elba.

We can come together on certain issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Lol, the best part about this thread is how everyone thinks the mods are shit. I've never felt like I had so much in common with people like Elba.
    I don't think they're shit.
    Look at all this fucked up mess, I'm surprised they haven't shut this site down yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had one within the last year or so. And what an infraction it was....

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post49336167

I mean, between all the shit flinging I've been part of, this is what got me.

I got one for saying '/me smiles and waves... nice day dont you think?'

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...5#post18892925

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I've said what I said about litterally no one else. There are many, MANY other posters I vigorously disagree with, that I wouldn't say that about.

But MMO-OT's mods have allowed, in all liklihood, an Internet Research Agency Kremlin Troll to set up shop. For years.

I come to this forum to debate. I _LIKE_ opposition. Who wants to always agree with people? But seeing threads derailed by bad faith posters because the mods won't clean up is killing this community.
    If it was anyone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt (except maybe sarah). I've seen you post. There is no reasoning with you. You don't want debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I've said what I said about litterally no one else. There are many, MANY other posters I vigorously disagree with, that I wouldn't say that about.

But MMO-OT's mods have allowed, in all liklihood, an Internet Research Agency Kremlin Troll to set up shop. For years.

I come to this forum to debate. I _LIKE_ opposition. Who wants to always agree with people? But seeing threads derailed by bad faith posters because the mods won't clean up is killing this community.
    Oh crap, I thought you were Elba, considering you both had that retarded avatar at one point or another, and I've had a few too many beers. My bad. Yeah, you're not completely bat-shit, and I've seen you post some reasonable shit before.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it was anyone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt (except maybe sarah). I've seen you post. There is no reasoning with you. You don't want debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh crap, I thought you were Elba, considering you both had that retarded avatar at one point or another, and I've had a few too many beers. My bad. Yeah, you're not completely bat-shit, and I've seen you post some reasonable shit before.
    hahahhaahhaa this is priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Am I the only person that sees the above as shit posting?
    (In particular the bold part)
    I mean, is there anything wrong with shit posting if it has a bit of truth in it?

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, is there anything wrong with shit posting if it has a bit of truth in it?
    That you even ask the question...

Speaks volumes.

Edit:
    Granted, there is very little truth in your shit post.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-05-26 at 01:50 AM.

depends on the ratio between feces and truth.
    20% poo, 80% truth? that's fine
    can't have more than 20% poo tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    I don't think they're shit.
    Look at all this fucked up mess, I'm surprised they haven't shut this site down yet.
    There are worse sites out there. This is tame shit, just too many over sensetive people crying about everything on here. It's a good mix to be honest though. Echo chambers are boring.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahhaahhaa this is priceless.
    Hey, give me credit for not deleting the initial post, and owning up to it.

I have to do a double-take every time.

15+ Year Old Account
    That plot twist made it 10/10.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

That you even ask the question...

Speaks volumes.

Edit:
    Granted, there is very little truth in your shit post.
    Sense of humor. Does not compute. Must continue to shill before my moral meter runs low.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    depends on the ratio between feces and truth.
    20% poo, 80% truth? that's fine
    can't have more than 20% poo tho.
    I dunno, 50/50 makes a nice mix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sense of humor. Does not compute. Must continue to shill before my moral meter runs low.
    Yeah, meaningful response there.

Edit:
    Not surprising given your post history.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-05-26 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I have to do a double-take every time.
    Everytime? Senpai noticed me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only ever saw the population of common shit posters bitching about Endus. Still a bit surprised he was removed from modding.
    I see this come up a fair bit. I wasn't "removed". I stepped down, for two reasons. The first is that I simply didn't have time; some folks may have noticed I've been posting a fair bit less than I used to. I'm still FAIRLY active, but it's not consistent, and I felt that wasn't a good factor for my modding. I'm busy.

The second, just look at this thread, and how much abuse is being leveled my way, without any real basis for it. I'm sure after saying this there'll even be some people saying "oh, there's a basis", but really, it's just legacy hatred of a fairly active moderator. There's a few folks who've reached out to give me support over the years, and I appreciate every word of that folks, but the proportion swings hard towards the haters. That wears you down. Moderators were expected to take a certain amount of flak on the chin, so to speak, and I just got tired of being a punching bag.

Anyway, long story short, definitely not asked to step down or leave, nor was I kicked out. I stepped down because I didn't want to do it any more, and nothing else. Anyone telling you otherwise is making it up and has no idea what they're talking about.

I'm not going to contribute to discussing moderation, since it's against site rules for a reason. If you want to PM me to ask about why the mod team has certain policies, I can give you some policy-based explanations, much like you'd get from any existing mod, but I've got no reason to be giving anyone the "party line" any more. I won't breach anyone's privacy, either other users or the mod team's, but I can speak to why things might be the way they are.
    Last edited by Endus; 2018-05-26 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    I used to use KrazyK923. I took a long break after I saw myself becoming far too toxic and caring what people were saying on this website. As such, when I first left, I randomized my log-in info so I couldn't get back into the account to post.

I made a new one with the name I actually use on my Youtube channel in case I wanted to ever advertise that stuff here again, although I don't think I ultimately will. I dont have much desire to go back to KrazyK923.
    Easy to become toxic on here with so many idiots on here

Moderation on here has always been a joke.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I see this come up a fair bit. I wasn't "removed". I stepped down...

Anyway, long story short, definitely not asked to step down or leave, nor was I kicked out. I stepped down because I didn't want to do it any more, and nothing else. Anyone telling you otherwise is making it up and has no idea what they're talking about.
    Bad assumption on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Then you report it and move on. It's really that simple.
    I report people for the exact same thing as I get infracted for but nothing happens, it's a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad assumption on my part.
    Yeah I remember him saying it before, I just forgot.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi