Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    So fury is going to suck even more with less ways to reliably enrage yourself and actually do damage. No crits or enrage means terrible damage.
    Fucking morons changing everything instead of fixing the boring broken parts like wild slash
    The GCD in general just feels like they refuse to listen to the community in any capacity, even though we've been outspoken about plenty of things that they admitted were bad later, like Legion legendaries. Fury getting punished the most out of this is disappointing, because fury was finally in a good spot again in Legion. Shame that they're nuking the spec's playstyle and what makes it different because they refuse to see how bad the GCD change is in general. They're too stubborn, and they keep homogenizing classes to be just damage bots.

Get rid of wild slash. Why is wild slash in my spellbook? Wild slash is unfun

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    This does indd sound promissing imo. Looks like warriors Will have 2 fun specs.
    Now i just Wonder when blizzard Will bring forth the frost dk revamp..
    Last edited by Bastaard; 2018-05-25 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're still trying to keep Furious Slash and Rampage. They're effectively doubling down and forcing warriors to ignore Crit after how many fucking years instead of making Crit have better synergy.

Mastery is such a dumb fucking stat and it has been since it was introduced in Cata.

Hard to test these changes and level other chars when they screwed intro quest for new chars and made all new content unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastaard View Post
    This does indd sound promissing imo. Looks like warriors Will have 2 fun specs.
    Now i just Wonder when blizzard Will bring forth the frost dk revamp..
    Keep dreaming like me my friend.... that's really about the only thing that would make me resub right now is some 2h frost love.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Wrecking ball, Dragon roar, and blade storm all on the SAME tier....why?

Im supposed to believe a group of rational, educated professionals greenlit this move?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    So you can't hoard existing charms and have to waste more time grinding it during next expansion, the investors need that /played to be high enough!
    But it's not like they are increasing the difficulty of pet battles or anything, what's the difference between farming ahead of time v.s. post bfa /played?

Sees
    "Battle for Azeroth - Upcoming Fury Warrior Changes"
    Gets excited.
    Doesn't see single minded fury implemented.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Keep dreaming like me my friend.... that's really about the only thing that would make me resub right now is some 2h frost love.
    Well Blizz did promised an overhaul. 2h frost would be.. Just pure love baby

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP TB. It's funny, I had a conversation with a friend about 2 days ago on how I didn't think he was gonna survive the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    So you can't hoard existing charms and have to waste more time grinding it during next expansion, the investors need that /played to be high enough!

Yep, and that kind of stuff gets more and more extreme. That's why I cancelled my sub 3 months ago. Way too many time sinks that are obviously just there for time sinking without of being any fun at all. The whole currency, reputation and artifact power is getting more and more to a level of a stupid asia grinder or ultimate online. The grind doesn't feel like you accomplished something anymore...or like you need to do something to get to the fun part...it just feels like a treadmill for no reason...like you are looking into the same black hole over and over again(and just moving from one black hole to the next).

But it's not like they are increasing the difficulty of pet battles or anything, what's the difference between farming ahead of time v.s. post bfa /played?
    you can't present pre bfa numbers to investors to justify post bfa popularity of the game or the lack of thereof.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Ooooofffffff

Total Biscuit..... fuck dude.

May his memory live on through the ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

May it vanish as quickly as that of my last shit blast.

10+ Year Old Account
    TB was a staunch consumer advocate and one of the few critics who I trusted, valued, and respected.

fury is going to be interested with gcd locks and haste, like a boring version of dual wield frost with no killing machine procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    TB was a staunch consumer advocate and one of the few critics who I trusted, valued, and respected.
    well if he did anything in his life that is important it is probably getting a generation of younger men to take colon/bowel cancer seriously.

These fury changes sound pretty great tbh, especially replacing furious slash with whirlwind, which is arguably the most boring rotational ability to press in the game currently.

They nerfed the dongclock

Literally Unplayable

Wow mmo champ way to go all for totalbiscuit, a whole tiny blurb.....nice