Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

For the pet battlers in WoW, would you pay 5 bucks xtra for pet battle mobile access?

Kinda like Pokemon Go (only not).. It would have the same UI as in game, except you would just have access to Pet stuff ONLY.

Would you pay an extra, say, 5 bucks a month for mobile access to help pay for the cost of that extra server usage? If not, do you think it should even go fully mobile?

IMO I think it would be a great idea. As someone who has capped his 1500 pets (900+unique), I would go for it.

No I wouldn't pay more on my sub for this.

Make it a separate sub if you want to go down that road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No I wouldn't pay more on my sub for this.

Make it a separate sub if you want to go down that road.
    It would be a separate sub essentially. Its specifically for people who use pet battles and all its features. As I stated above. Specifically pet battlers, would THEY pay an EXTRA 5 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    It would be a separate sub essentially. Its specifically for people who use pet battles and all its features. As I stated above. Specifically pet battlers, would THEY pay an EXTRA 5 dollars.
    Then be more specific.

And still no. If they can keep things like a remote auction house/armory app up without requiring any costs then same for this.

I am a pet battler. If they are going to do a mobile app for it then it better be free.

I wouldn't even get paid to have this on my phone. I guess this whole thread is not for me lol.

$20 a month for an MMO over a decade old, $5 of that being for something that rarely receives updates? Hell no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then be more specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, shouldn't be mobile at all.

And if it were, it should be a side thing of its own with as 2-3 dollar price, and you would be able to use it even though your account is frozen.

But truthfully, no, shouldn't be a mobile access game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    You made no implication that it would not be added on to our current sub.

Your "extra" to me implies that it would be added directly onto the $15.99 or £9.99 monthly fee.

No. Should be fucking included in the sub.

Knowing how much Blizzard is making, knowing how much I pay for a sub every month (inc. my partner/other family members), and how we still go with content droughts (haven't logged in in a month)... no, I wouldn't pay extra for this. I think it would feel really money grabbing, and $5 feels absurd. I'm no pet battler myself, but I can think of it in terms of stuff I am "addicted to" in-game, and I wouldn't pay for anything related to those things, either.

No I wouldn't.

I enjoy some pet battling, but only as much as doing all of the content. Beyond doing achievements I'm not really that much into pet battling, the team crafting part, or the pvp part. Also, a large part of pet battling is the actual physical going to places to do stuff. Not sure how that would work on a mobile app.

You made no implication that it would not be added on to our current sub.

Your "extra" to me implies that it would be added directly onto the $15.99 or £9.99 monthly fee.
    It was quite obvious to me what he meant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Surprised its not a mobile app already.

Wasnt pet battles the outcome of some random Blizz developers proejct he did in his own time?

Deleted
    I would pay extra 10 to get rid of pet battle !

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    No. Should be fucking included in the sub.
    Agree.

20$ for a sub.

5$ for battle pets? Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    I would pay extra 10 to get rid of pet battle !
    lol'd

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I wouldn't pay extra for it as part of the subscription. I might spend $4.99 on it (one-time thing) as a completely separate app though. I'd have to think about that.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Wasnt pet battles the outcome of some random Blizz developers proejct he did in his own time?
    that's Hearthstone.

about a pet battle app, they should have done it long ago, for free since you already have to pay to collect/xp the pets.

I would pay $5 for the app to be able to. I don't pet battle much lately but I probably would if this was the case. I definitely wouldn't pay extra monthly though, so no.

Deleted
    Remove this PetBattle Nonsense.