Poll: Literal T-Rex Warchief?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Let's upgrade and go for a spinosaurus warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Lets also give him both gorehowls, and i guess we could also give him the third one from prince malchazar and tie it to his tail!
    (lol)
    This whole thing is great to imagine--imagine his speeches 'Giant roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar'

He'd get the crowd fired up big time! Plus running into battle would be SO epic.

He wouldn't die to a trash mob again, thats for sure lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Half a joke indeed considering your whining about Sylvanas in the other thread. No seriously, educate me, why is it you guys are so miserable while Sylvanas is alive. I'm seriously baffled at the amount of bile you guys spew over one damned character. Is it some kind of indoctrination your get when your fanboy level goes past a certain point? Off topic, I know, but I'm just so curious.
    Only person spewing anything here is you. If you can't get in on the joke and have fun why not stop posting and derailing the thread?

On topic I full endorse T-Rex for any position of power. He wouldn't need Gorehowl(s). He could just dino scream at people.

Lets also give him both gorehowls, and i guess we could also give him the third one from prince malchazar and tie it to his tail!
    (lol)
    Something about a T-Rex running into battle holding two axes in each of it's tiny hands just puts a smile on my face. Just imagining the T-Rex wailing his hands up and down like a lawn mower, trying his best to hit something...

I do really want to see this...in some shape or form.
    Last edited by Spacewalrus2010; 2018-05-28 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also, I once run a D&D campaign where one of the villains was an awakened T-Rex that spoke with a posh accent and had a monocle.

I'm going to steal this for my campaign. I don't know how I'll fit it in, but I will do it.

Also, I would totally vote for a t-rex. /better than Sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Let's upgrade and go for a spinosaurus warchief.
    I was thinking spinosaurus would be cool because it would be red and be his mohawk :P
    Raptor with a large fan on its head or its back, that being red.
    White scales on its face, rest of its body blue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    This whole thing is great to imagine--imagine his speeches 'Giant roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar'

He'd get the crowd fired up big time! Plus running into battle would be SO epic.

He wouldn't die to a trash mob again, thats for sure lol
    I mean they can talk, but yeah "FOR THE HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Only person spewing anything here is you. If you can't get in on the joke and have fun why not stop posting and derailing the thread?

On topic I full endorse T-Rex for any position of power. He wouldn't need Gorehowl(s). He could just dino scream at people.
    I had a conversation about it with others, and a raptor would be better close to voljin. But Trex is so much cooler... Come on, maybe even give him a fan on his head to act like Voljin's mohawk!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Something about a T-Rex running into battle holding two axes in each of it's tiny hands just puts a smile on my face. Just imagining the T-Rex wailing his hands up and down like a lawn mower, trying his best to hit something...

I do really want to see this...in some shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    I'm quite content to have every racial leader become a dinosaur of some type. Only half-joking.
    This idea has some potential!
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    How about a T-REX High King instead? What is it with Alliance always trying to name a Warchief for the Horde.

And even if this T-REX WARCHIEF gets the position and isn't all buddy-buddy with the Alliance, how long before you start calling for it's head?

Oh and next time you make a poll you want people to take seriously, add normal options, not "witty" ones cause reading your posts, including this one, you are not that witty.
    Well, that may be because the Horde doesn't seem capable of picking a, well, capable Warchief for itself. A T-rex Warchief would definitely be an improvement. Then again, so would Basic Campfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Well, that may be because the Horde doesn't seem capable of picking a, well, capable Warchief for itself. A T-rex Warchief would definitely be an improvement. Then again, so would Basic Campfire.
    But dude... T-rex. literal t-rex
    yeah raptor would be closer to voljin, but you get the point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't care about wow lore the slightest but I would appreciate something like this.

5+ Year Old Account
    So with the datamined cinematics today, we see some interesting ones, but i will ignore those, today we are discussing
    Voljin.

So Voljin died, but... He has some friends on the other side, and has done alot for the trolls over his lifetime... So is it possible he could become a Loa.
    Now what does this have to do with anything? Well Loa can be ressurected, so what if Voljin is then ressurected?
    and what if Voljin chooses the form of a Loa... One like this...

Yes a Trex.
    And with the current story going the way it is with the removal, or stepping down of sylvanas as warchief.
    i am sure blizzard would love to give voljin another chance as he really did never get the time on the throne he deserved.

Yes i am saying it

A T-Rex Warchief

So what do you lot think of my theory? Would you like to see it? Do you think it possible?
    OMG definitely this. Big dino for Warchief, and kick the Dark Waifu into the graveyard she legitimately belongs to

The amount of ppl that would cry over him not being a troll would be too much for blizzard to endure. Would be awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    OMG definitely this. Big dino for Warchief, and kick the Dark Waifu into the graveyard she legitimately belongs to
    Yeah either a T-Rex or a Raptor, there is also the possability of a spinosaur to give it a red fan to represent his red mohawk.

10+ Year Old Account
    (lol)
    lol this made me laugh out loud actually

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    lol this made me laugh out loud actually
    I mean why not though?
    We got main reality one
    alternate reality one
    one from prince malch
    then we have the one yash made for garrosh
    So... Arms, tail, and hell put one in his mouth

A warchief that can't even tie his own shoelaces? That would be embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    A warchief that can't even tie his own shoelaces? That would be embarassing.
    Voljin didnt wear shoes before, why does he need to now?

10+ Year Old Account
    T-rex warchief....That's just fucking stupid.
    Fucking stupid that you didn't came up with the idea sooner, fuck yeah make a siganture, I'll put it on.

Technically LOAs are spirit of great power that can inhabit an host / avatar.

In Rezan case, his soul was forcefully removed from his T-Rex avatar which caused the soul to be damaged (and the body corrupted) thus we can expect a quest to restore Rezan (LOA can't really die unless Blizzard has changed the lore).

Technically, Vol Jin could have become a LOA but at this time we have not heard anything going that way. And if he should choose an host, I'm not really sure a T Rex would fit his style... Maybe a panther or a Tiger though.

Anyways, whatever happens to Vol Jin, I can't see an animal, even a LOA being Warchief...
    Last edited by Wildspirit; 2018-05-30 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    At least a T-rex can't raise its own soldiers from the dead against their will
    Well, the devilsaurs have the ability to eat the dead and heal (at least the Hunter pet devilsaurs do). So instead of raising them, it would just eat them. Not sure which is worse :P