Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It was pretty obviously a joke...

Come on, you know I'm not going to sheep so blatantly. I'm indulging in D1 fluff.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd also appreciate not being lynched or killed early since I've been looking forward to this game ever since it's been announced and it's the first 'big' game we've had in a while.
    I mean, that's what they all say, truly. It's obviously a joke and suddenly its a train and one hops off later saying d1 stuff and 3 days later they flip scum.

Also someones gotta die early. I've had games where i died d/n1 where I really didn't want too! It happens! :P

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    No one wants to be lynched or killed but it's gonna happen eventually, no point asking not to be
    It's more efficient to prune people who are inactive, though. At least on D1.

10+ Year Old Account
    But y'all voting Lora, who is evidently playing the game and its already far too early to be pushing a lurker lynch.

I enjoy that some conversation is going but I'm literally about to head to bed so shitty timing. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I honestly feel no one in their right mind would pick a trait that requires you to not be voted on even once. Let's not forget that traits cost us all a lot of money and if you went politician you can't be Ryuk like me.
    Eh, I think you underestimate it a bit. There are some people who pretty much go entire games without getting voted on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I get that a few players want to punish me for winning the previous games. Well, Lora, at least, wants to punish me. I think Kel would just be happy to see a lynch that isn't on him. I just hope the rest of you aren't inclined to agree with them. :P
    I wanna punish you, sugarcheeks.

Also, like others mentioned, I don't really think what Lora did is alignment indicative. I'm not even sure any of us would've even thought about the possibility of it being anti-town until someone actually did it. It's basically just bad luck fluff, imo. My point was is we should probably not do it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I barely put any thought into the traits I took. I just closed my eyes and threw a dart at my computer screen.
    I was going to ask how your new computer screen is doing, but Robo beat me to it. So I'll just assume you aren't a pleb and like me have a projector making your wall a giant computer screen in which case all you need is a little drywall puddy!

People say that the sky is above us, but at what point does it stop being the sky? Surely the air we're breathing right now is also the sky?
    Deep and profound. But not deep enough to let you off the hook since you're just trying to confuse us with your dirty philosophy scum!

Random Number Generator for this vote...

Vote: Lora
    (That's as random and serious as what I just said...)

I find it crazy that we are ALREADY pushing a lurker lynch. I get it... but man. With the field we have this game, you'd think that everyone would be here to play and since we don't have any new faces that I know of, it isn't likely that we are just going to have some one disappear.

On the Game: Since a few traits have come up that I didn't have to choose from, it's clear to me that we all had a different subset. I say subset because it looks like there were a few "kinds" of traits beyond just the "positive" and "negative" ones.

Lora: That vote post is classic Lora. I think it's actually more likely a town Lora play. Lora might be a giant troll but he's a smart one. He knows that it would get the attention that it's getting and as scum that would have been a bad call especially since it would cause his team mates to likely have to make a stand from the get go.

All that said, I have to step away from my computer for a good bit, since it is Memorial Day here in the States; it's family barbecue day and mine is no exception. That and I refuse to miss the launching of melons from the trebuchet I built for my mom for Mother's day. (Today's going to be great!!!)

I'll be floating around for a little longer (about an hour) but after that won't be back till much later tonight.

A vote count has been requested.

Lora(3): Bageloaf(#115), JynxieJ(#132), Graeham(#133)
    Graeham(3): Kryllian(#59), Marack(#91), Crackleslap(#138)
    Dendrek(2): Lora(#11), Cruelle(#14)
    Crackleslap(2): Crissi(#53), Strikered(#121)
    Cruelle(1): Satsu(#16)
    SatsuBL(1): Decagon(#78)
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Oh, I didn't even notice there were other votes on me. That changes things.

Unvote
    Vote: Crackleslap

7+ Year Old Account
    Like I said in my post last night, I'll have my phone with me, but not likely posting for the next 12 hours or so. Free concert in town for memorial day weekend and meeting up with some people that I met at the music festival last month.

Graeham's vote seems more opportunistic then randomm. Joke or now, doesn't sit well with me. Keeping my vote where it is, unless I see something/someone better to vote on.

As much as I want to lunch the 2time winner, Dendrek, he puts in a lot of effort. If town, he'll be invaluable. If scum, it'll be shitty for us. I won't want him dead till last least next gameday, after he press sit some of his reads

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    As an aside... Lot #6... "It will help you see the forest through the trees". That might be interesting to figure out.
    If it is a Tree Stump trait than it is not worth much for either alignment. Town players with little cash may bid it to stay in game for some fun.

Could be something else entirely. Mystery.

Was Jester one of the traits you could pick?
    No Jester but there are two Lyncher like traits on my list. Bully and Fortune Teller. Those can affect votes if players choose to vote just for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Idk all of the traits that were available but the ninja trait seems like the only one that could be conceivably weighted towards scum,
    Bounty Hunter is good too and Diplomat seems great but it is expensive and only works if someone rolls scum whitch is about 1/3 of a time.

unvote

Guys, let's ignore the blatant fluff Graeham was posting before his obvious joke vote so we can pretend to look like we're doing something by lynching him!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up Graeham! How dare you try to fluff on D1! Let's give quiet players a free pass though. Especially if they reach day phase milestones with only a single post and that's not unusual for them at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    yyyeah, I had neither of those. Looking through, I'd also say Saboteur and Thief can be scummy too.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

TOWN:

Arialla
    Bageloaf
    Crissi
    Cruelle
    Decagon
    Dendrek
    Dupti
    Graeham
    JynxieJ
    Kel
    Krayzy
    Largehorn
    Listo95
    Lysah
    Robozerim
    Reticence
    SatsuBL
    Shirokitsune
    Strikered
    Val the Moofia Boss
    Virothe

SCUM:

Blood Fox
    Crackleslap
    Kryllian
    Lora
    Marack

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner

Reinforce: Largehorn
    Reinforce: Kel
    Reinforce: Cruelle
    Reinforce: Decagon

Contemplate: Lora

Freeze: Marack

You got at least one thing right
    I am affraid there is going to be more scum than 5

Graeham, what the hell are you doing? Did you take the wrong pills this morning?

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely doubt this, but I'm going to ask anyways: Is there a trait that makes sense for what Graeham just posted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to

unvote

for now. I don't really like my joke vote potentially offing someone who hasn't played for a while.

as for the whole lora thing, I don't see it as scummy necessarily. That is entirely way too high profile and felt more like a mean joke.

will go back and reread stuff but today is going to be awkward, since its a holiday here.

I sincerely doubt this, but I'm going to ask anyways: Is there a trait that makes sense for what Graeham just posted?

A very secret trait: Scumscent Sense. Tells one that this is what frustrated scum Graeham sometimes do.

However he wants to lynch lurkers D1. That is towny Graeham part. He didn't want to do that last game when he was scum. Found it suspicious back then

I don't want to lynch Denrek or Graeham today. Last game sentiment.

vote: Crackleslap

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham so my being busy on a holiday weekend, but still posting and responding is a scum tell of me? Get a grip buddy. Did you forget I always vote you D1?

Wow... that is a lot of fluff Graeham! And that town announcement! Hmm......

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    Vote: Graeham

You be crazy bro. I'll omgus bc I don't like you

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Wow... that is a lot of fluff Graeham! And that town announcement! Hmm......
    Yeah looks almost … too made up.