Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    They'll grow a new tree in the middle of stormwind. Like, huge.
    Anduin will build a wall and drain the swamp(Wetlands).

Don't know about worgen, but the night elves settle in Stormwind and use their druidic powers to grow pumpkins for their human overlords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Don't know about worgen, but the night elves settle in Stormwind and use their druidic powers to grow pumpkins for their human overlords.
    Worgen can provide the meat to go with that pumpkin

10+ Year Old Account
    There's plenty of empty space for them to settle in Elwynn, Duskwood (the elves would be right at home in the Twilight Grove), and Westfall... I wish they had put them there instead of lazily slapping them into Stormwind.

Also the plural of elf is elves, not elfs, just for future reference.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-05-28 at 05:15 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

> post about transient people in Azeroth

> spelling error pointed out/ridiculed

>white knight defends misspelling, "interlanguage"

>thread derailed

Deleted
    it surprises me how can most of you wonder where the worgen could go? do you all forget about.....gilneas? their actual home that it's curently a empty zone in game? if blizzard EVER decides to give worgen a home, it will be a return in gilneas...obviously. the whole character of genn screams 'we will take gilneas back'!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    sorry i suck at typeing .

- - - Updated - - -

or Feathermoon Stronghold
    Don't worry about it we know exactly what you are trying to say. The Night elves will bounce back as for places they can stay they got Val'sharah, Duskwood, Seradane, even the blown up part of Redridge can be healed if they desired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm guessing at some point the elves will retake Mount Hyjal and plant a new tree, or just plant a new tree somewhere else.

Honestly though, who cares about the Worgen. Once Genn dies, and he will at some point, its over for them. THey are a dying race anyway.
    They aren't a dying race, there are thousands of sleeping worgen in a part of the emerald dream and guess who has the key to let them go if he choose to? Malfurion! Plus they have a cure and a blessing to help them bring their sanity back if they ever choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    Worgen can provide the meat to go with that pumpkin
    I've heard wolf meat tastes terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Archs/gates/any roofed space in cities/dark alleys is where homeless tend to gather. I expect stormwind to get increased crime rate in next few years.

And since blizzard is too lazy to design new city - they are here to stay.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2018-05-28 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    I've heard wolf meat tastes terrible.
    I would have assumed it tasted like dog meat and some people eat that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I would have assumed it tasted like dog meat and some people eat that!
    What if it transforms back after being cooked ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What if it transforms back after being cooked ?
    I think I'm in love with you

5+ Year Old Account
    Alves and Wargen will be in hall with the blizz devs who wrote their god awful lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Don't worry about it we know exactly what you are trying to say. The Night elves will bounce back as for places they can stay they got Val'sharah, Duskwood, Seradane, even the blown up part of Redridge can be healed if they desired.
    Those aren't night elf 'places' they are druid dumpsterfires. Stormwind is actually better than all of them.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Considering we already have plenty of elves and worgen in Val'sharah, wouldn't they go there?

How about a re-taken Gilneas? I mean, that city's just sitting there going to waste. Night Elves would fit right in.

Deleted
    No where. they will be refuges for the 2 or so expations and then they make a token place to put them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm guessing at some point the elves will retake Mount Hyjal and plant a new tree, or just plant a new tree somewhere else.

Honestly though, who cares about the Worgen. Once Genn dies, and he will at some point, its over for them. THey are a dying race anyway.
    That will never happen... they are playable remember..

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    That will never happen... they are playable remember..
    That and there is Tess Greymane too. I don't think Gilneas is as dead a kingdom as Lordaeron which has been dead but keeps getting mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    How about a re-taken Gilneas? I mean, that city's just sitting there going to waste. Night Elves would fit right in.
    Hmm, needs more giant trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Hmm, needs more giant trees.
    You think so? I disliked Darnassus exactly because of all the giant trees. The Victorian England city looks much better to me for the Worgen, and even the Night Elves. Magistrix Elisandre was right, night elves skulk around in trees like trolls. =P