Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Stopping to wait for the guy to put a condom on isn't exactly enticing. The rubber feeling is awful. They smell bad. They taste bad.
    You eat them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Given the situation that's entirely sensible, I just vastly prefer riding bareback when possible. Just works with my mojo :P
    I agree, the difference in sensation is incomparable, no matter who sheer the condom is.

I just couldn't take the risk. Not until we were in a real relationship and I could learn to fully trust them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    You eat them?
    Oral sex. It goes back to the STD's. There are a few options for oral protection.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    You eat them?
    Even if you take it off before oral, the scent (or in the girls case, taste) remains.

You eat them?
    Without going too much into detail, no, but you don't just do PiV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Combine it with an oral steroid and enjoy massive sales.
    Found a good entrepreneur.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Makes logical sense I suppose, but that'd be awfully unromantic when I intentionally sire some children, also, I feel eliminating the need for trust kinda robs the act of something.
    One could argue a desire for romance when it comes to intimacy, not so much procreation. They're not mutually inclusive. If you both really want a child, unfreeze it. No big deal. As far as trust, well, it's earned. And most people don't deserve it. Better to be safe than daddy.

Make all men eunuchs! That'll teach them!

Deleted
    There is a male contraceptive, it's called video games.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what the best part of this thread is so far?

That some of you people actually think the reason there isn't a "male contraceptive pill" is due to some bat-shit political or misogynistic reason.

Hint: The reason there isn't one is because it isn't possible. Every attempt -- and yes, there have been attempts, despite your fucked-up conspiracy reasons as to why they don't exist -- have had traumatic and catastrophic -- yes, traumatic and catastrophic -- side effects that made them completely and utterly non-viable. Not that hasn't stopped them from continuing to find one, as doing so would make the company that figures it out a fuckton of money.

But yes! Keep on whining that it's "about time" there was one! Because pharmaceutical companies are all collectively male-driven misogynistic assholes who only want to put you wonderful, intelligent, and truly introspective women in their place! Rabble rabble rabble! Girl power, yeah!
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

I'm all for it.

-Vasectomy
    -Condom
    -Pull out
    and we can add pill to the list. I'll do all the things to not have kids, FUCK. THAT. SHIT.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

If you are just banging randoms you should be using condoms anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wear a rain coat every time.....EVERY...TIME! I understand it will help but no thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Make all men eunuchs! That'll teach them!
    ^Anyone come at me with a scalpel we gonna be some fighting and dying ass motherfuckas I'll tell you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    vasectomy
    That was my solution.

OT: More options are always a good idea. Women have several versions of birth control from pills/shots to IUDs and female condoms.

Men essentially have the male condom, and spermicide but you're going to need your partners okay to use it. A pill is a good second layer of protection, incase something happens to the condom without realizing it.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    That was my solution.

OT: More options are always a good idea. Women have several versions of birth control from pills/shots to IUDs and female condoms.

Men essentially have the male condom, and spermicide but you're going to need your partners okay to use it. A pill is a good second layer of protection, incase something happens to the condom without realizing it.
    Why would you need your partners okay to use spermicide?

Why would you need your partners okay to use spermicide?
    Do you know how spermicide is applied? You definitely need the female's permission to apply it!
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Do you know how spermicide is applied? You definitely need the female's permission to apply it!
    No idea, can't you just put it on your genital?

No. It will encourage dumb people to ditch condoms and have unprotected sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    One could argue a desire for romance when it comes to intimacy, not so much procreation. They're not mutually inclusive. If you both really want a child, unfreeze it. No big deal. As far as trust, well, it's earned. And most people don't deserve it. Better to be safe than daddy.
    Who hurt you?

No idea, can't you just put it on your genital?
    No, it's usually a gel/foam that is applied deep into the vaginal canal, close to the cervix as possible.

There are "spermicidal lubricants", but those are laughably ineffective.
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Idyllsend View Post
    No. It will encourage dumb people to ditch condoms and have unprotected sex.
    Yay more STD's!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?