Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Being a Trumpkin may not make you racist by default, but there certainly are a lot of fucking racist Trumpkins.
    Good quote.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Not surprising. ABC was looking for an excuse to cancel the show because its success was a blemish on the network. Luckily Rosanne decided to act like a moron and gave them their excuse on a silver platter. It would be nice if ABC showed some consistency and cancelled some of their other shows when people involved inserted foot into mouth, but that seems unlikely.
    This is true

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I liked the show
    Reportedly the cast and crew were in the process of mass quitting it as it was canceled. They liked it too. Just not enough to sully their names by working with a racist trumpkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Barr did vote for Trump but her and her show was left leaning. My question is: How is this is a loss for Trump or Trump supporters in general. Last I checked (No I did not vote for Trump nor did I support him) he seems to keeping his promises compared to the previous guy.

lol how the fuck is that woman left leaning and voting for Trump.

i will never understand why people lose their shit over some stupid jokes. jokes aren't statements.

Wait a minute... people here actually think this is a loss for Trump supporters or conservatives?

The Last Man standing says Hi

Barr did vote for Trump but her and her show was left leaning. My question is: How is this is a loss for Trump or Trump supporters in general. Last I checked (No I did not vote for Trump nor did I support him) he seems to keeping his promises compared to the previous guy.

- - - Updated - - -

It was decent and it definitely had some worthy laughs but they are not young anymore. The anger you can see in Dan is not as believable since his energy isn't there anymore.
    See, I can't directly respond to your question because other posters said I should not mention He Who Shall Not Be Named. Otherwise I would be derailing my own thread. But apparently you missed all the lovey dovey compliments between Roseanne and HWSNBN when her show was first rebooted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    How was this show doing btw? I heard it opened to some big numbers but was it sustaining them or nah?
    Considering ABC gave it a 2nd season basically right away, it apparently resonated with Trump's base.

Now I can't wait for the Trump tweet or eventual invite to WH.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Being a Trumpkin may not make you racist by default, but there certainly are a lot of fucking racist Trumpkins.
    It's basically the same on both sides. Unfortunately when Anti-Trumpers and Trumpkins are both equally racist and hateful, it's usually the Trumpkins that get the light shined on them by MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Fox will pick it up like they did "Last Man Standing"

Cha Ching.
    They won't. The cast and crew were on the process of mass quittingas the cancellation order came down. Wanda Sykes started it followed by the actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    See, I can't directly respond to your question because other posters said I should not mention He Who Shall Not Be Named. Otherwise I would be derailing my own thread. But apparently you missed all the lovey dovey compliments between Roseanne and HWSNBN when her show was first rebooted.
    This has nothing to do with the premise of my argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It’s not a huge secret that Roseanne Barr, the star of the ABC hit sitcom, is a rampant conspiracy theorist who likely spends a little too much time in the annals of the internet.

But a glance at Barr’s Twitter feed early Tuesday morning should alarm even the most ardent QAnon-crazy: she falsely claimed Chelsea Clinton was married to the nephew of every anti-Semite’s favorite boogeyman, George Soros, who she accused of trying to “overthrow” the “constitutional republic”, raved about CIA mind control, called Chris Cillizza a “a fucking mouth breather”, called Hillary Clinton “a colostomy jug cuz full of shite,” and made a racist attack on a former Obama official.

Barr’s frantic Twitter marathon kicked off with two tweets — which have since been deleted — claiming Chelsea Clinton was married to George Soros‘s nephew, a (false) rumor that was initially spread by Scott Baio, of all people:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rose...hris-cillizza/

Looks like Roseanne launched a broadside at at least half a dozen people.

She's a stand up comedian, stand up comedians say crazy stuff all the time.

claiming she is the baby of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes

I've never even heard of Vaerie Jarrett, why attack her?
    She attacked her because Jarrett has ties with Obama and Clinton. I have NEVER heard a comedian say anything so conspiracy filled before. This wasn't a joke, this was pure bullshit racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, it wasn't a fucking joke, if you think this was just joking around then you must be racist as well.
    No its still a joke but just because something is a joke doesn't mean its funny or needs to be tolerated.

Case, the people attempting to defend her are jokes.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    They won't. The cast and crew were on the process of mass quittingas the cancellation order came down. Wanda Sykes started it followed by the actors.
    Yeah, pretty sure Gilbert and Goodman aren't going to stick around now.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    She's not wrong about Islam (it's not a race, you can be prejudiced though) and George Soros. Soros really is an asshole.
    In his owns words https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Id0-Lsyr0
    He was 10 years old, trying to stay alive. Thanks for spreading bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol how the fuck is that woman left leaning and voting for Trump.
    It's possible and she is one. I don't mean to confuse Liberal with the complete Left. I should have said she is Liberal but oh well. Liberals and the Left are sort of equal but still separate. Same ideals basically but execution is worse on the left. Roseanne voted for Trump because of the topic on jobs and giving him a chance but she is not conservative

It's basically the same on both sides. Unfortunately when Anti-Trumpers and Trumpkins are both equally racist and hateful, it's usually the Trumpkins that get the light shined on them by MSM.
    I'll point you to Charlottesville 2017 and the phalanx trumpkin formed to protect their lord after he became the first president in over a century to lay down his moral authority.

There is no equivalence. To support Trump is to be soft on racism AT BEST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you're wrong in that both sides are equally racist.

INB4 you equivalate mentioning ones race to actually being racist.

I'm surprised they would cancel it after having high ratings. I've seen worse tweets.

Agreed. There is no shortage of racists on the left, I just didn't want to get into the "very fine people on both sides" thing.
    Trust me, I am not making excuses for racist shitheads on the right but the left has them too. Some may think I am using whataboutism to state "oh yeah well about them?". No, they are both equally qualified to be criticized and blamed. I have met Liberals, Atheists, religious people, conservatives who were pretty damn decent people when I voiced my opposing viewpoint but yes there are still the very VERY few who make them look worse