Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Between this and the pokemon thing, my butt hurts.

If its an MMO i will be so happy
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    That's what I hoped for initially but Kotaku seem to think it's something new.
    Stop using that trash website.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They've bled like 40k viewers since it peaked. What are they waiting for?
    It likely will keep going like this until tomorrow or until E3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    If its an MMO i will be so happy
    Fallout MMO is an utopian dream. I don't think we will ever see it, even though we all want it. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Stop using that trash website.
    I don't 'use' it. But a writer on there called Jason Schreier has stated he has inside info on it and that it's a new game and not a remaster. I doubt he'd say that unless he was pretty sure he wasn't going to be made to look a fool when they make the announcement. Also nice racism in your avatar/location combo.

watching oxhorn talk about the clues from the stream, he's making it really sound like it's the fallout 3 remaster.

that'll be a real let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Fallout MMO is an utopian dream. I don't think we will ever see it, even though we all want it. :S
    Oh my what. I remember people saying the same thing about an Elder Scrolls MMO. No, a Fallout MMO would not necessarily be any good. Especially if it's Zenimax Online making it. That said, I would think another MMO would be highly unlikely after seeing TESO not cutting the bacon like they hoped. My guess would be a FO3/NV combo "remaster" (read: it just works on modern consoles with the exact same bugs and issues that plague the original releases, but now they can sell you the mods to fix it).
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    as someone who fucking loved Fallout1/2 PLEASE NO MMO PLEASE PLEASE GOD NO
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Vaultboy is now taking a nap. Shhhh.....

My guess is this is going to stay up until E3. I doubt they would actually announce a game with E3 so close.....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ughhhh

They put the bobblehead to sleep and put a watch next to it set at 9:47 (Same time in lore when the bombs dropped).

Ughhhh

They put the bobblehead to sleep and put a watch next to it set at 9:47 (Same time in lore when the bombs dropped).
    Nice catch, I didn't even notice the time on the watch.

Maybe Bethesda is planning their biggest event yet: FALLOUT IRL edition! They are actually going to nuke us at 9:47!

Now the question is 9:47...when? In game the clocks on EAST COAST are stuck at 9:47, so it COULD mean 9:47 tonight (about an hour and 45 min from now) or nothing at all.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ughhhh

That is a very interesting hint.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Vaultboy is now taking a nap. Shhhh.....

My guess is this is going to stay up until E3. I doubt they would actually announce a game with E3 so close.....
    They announced Fallout 4 this way. Started a Stream, the next day they had a reveal trailer for Fallout 4. Happened two weeks before E3 in 2015.

The only difference between now and then is that they had the courtesy to include a countdown timer for the Fallout 4 reveal, unlike now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I doubt they would actually announce a game with E3 so close.....
    Why?

Most major games get announced outside of e3, only a handful are saved to be surprises.

E3 is not the "announce everything now!" event people seem to think it is, it's a damn trade show to impress investors and show gameplay demos to press. It actually helps in both of those areas for people to know what you have in advance.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Gender equality being added to FO series...
    Incoming PipGirl.
    Vault Girl already exists and there's already adult shit on it :P

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    They announced Fallout 4 this way. Started a Stream, the next day they had a reveal trailer for Fallout 4. Happened two weeks before E3 in 2015.

The only difference between now and then is that they had the courtesy to include a countdown timer for the Fallout 4 reveal, unlike now.
    Wasn't a stream, just a website counting down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the time on the watch could be a hint, here is the lore on when the bombs dropped.

It is not known who launched the first nuclear weapon that started the conflict. President Richardson would tell the Chosen One that China launched first; however, it is not known if he was telling the truth. At 12:03am on October 23rd, the US Navy Pacific Fleet (COMPACFLT) reported three unidentified submerged objects (possibly Chinese submarines [1]) off the California coastline. A little over three hours later, US Air Force fighters spotted a squadron of unknown aircraft at high altitude off the Bering Straits of Alaska at 3:37am Eastern Time. Four probable nuclear missile launches were detected by the Integrated Operational Nuclear Detection System (IONDS) at 9:13am, with DEFCON 2 being declared. Four minutes later at 9:17am, NORAD confirms nuclear missile launches and bombers loaded with nuclear ordnance were immediately scrambled on combat sortie. DEFCON 1 was declared simultaneously. Response scenario protocol "MX-CN91" was enacted by the President at 9:26am, authorizing the immediate launch of U.S. nuclear weapons. Nuclear missile strikes on the states of New York and Pennsylvania were confirmed at 9:42am, with nuclear strikes on Massachusetts and Washington occurring at 9:47am
    Since the time they used is the time when the bombs hit Massachusetts and Washington, I’m leaning towards a FO:3 Remake.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2018-05-30 at 12:10 AM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Except no, not all of us want that. The last thing I want in my post-apocalyptic wasteland is a bunch of mouthbreathing GOGOGOGOGO morons jumping around, trolling general chat and standing on important objectives with giant mounts and vehicles and shit. And on top of that, an MMO wouldn't be moddable the way FO3/NV/FO4 are. So yeah... no thank you.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Since the time on the watch could be a hint, here is the lore on when the bombs dropped.

Since the time they used is the time when the bombs hit Massachusetts and Washington, I’m leaning towards a FO:3 Remake.
    So 9:47am will be the earliest announcement, so guess no point keeping it in the background tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wasn't a stream, just a website counting down.
    It was a stream, the timer just wasn't on the stream, I never claimed it was, however.

Its still on Twitch even.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/5756185

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/5726044