Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    All are on the same power level.
    Only their properties and their adaptibility limits the use in mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    You are correct, I actually forgot about all the fel machines and teleports they use for the machines and forces. Fel is the corrupted form of arcane if I remember correctly. So it should be able to perform sort of the same functions I guess. But I wonder if they were to use fel for good things, would it remain as fel or would it turn into arcane magic? Maybe the line between arcane and fel isn't that clear.

You gave me something interesting to think about now, thanks!
    fel used to be corrupted arcane, now it is a naturally occurring magic of its own, from the nether. where void and light clash, fel is produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    Arcane does have limits as well. Aluneth does chide you for wielding a power capable of creation and yet squandered. As for fire being technically arcane while correct is really moot at that point. Arcane bolt or Fire bolt to the face results in the desired reactionary outcome you want.
    I just brought up the difference in arcane "fire" VS elemental fire because there is a fundamental difference in how they're wielded.

Light/Holy requires faith, unless you have a Naaru. I'd make the argument that original Azeroth paladins and priests are the most powerful users for the light, because it's their unbending faith that grants it to them. To which it can be lost, or even still used even if you aren't walking the path anymore.
    Arcane, void, and fel are tapped into. I think arcane is the most abundant, at least for in Azeroth seeing as void leaks through. Fel is interesting in that it's tapped into by reaching into the twisting nether, VS arcane and void which are just around.
    Elemental on the other hand is granted, it really hasn't been shown as anything else. The ancestors, loa, or elementals can decide to stop speaking to you. Thrall, Nerzhul, Draenor orcs in general, goblins have seemingly found a way to forcibly take the power, but lore wise there are no powerful goblins that can challenge moderately powered Trolls or Orcs.
    Also is kind of important to realize that there are potentially 2 types of necromancy. The Lich King is technically a void magic creation of the Nathrezim, they are servants of the legion and some do use fel, but their home world is originally all void magic. They developed the original undead plague used in the war of the ancients and the lich king is their creation.
    There is also potentially arcane necromancers, a lot of the human and really any race that played with necromancy were members of the Kirin Tor studied arcane and branched into necromancy, nothing is ever spoken of a switch in their magic, if they found the void to tap into or just bent arcane in that manner.

For me the most powerful type of magic is Fel.

Boobs

/10char

I'd say in terms of destruction a magic that is associated with chaotic is probably the most destructive, therfore I'd go with fel. If we are talking about a more philosophical approach, then it's probably void, as it is probably the one most plentiful in vastness of space and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    If light is so powerful, why does the most powerful/devout paladin we've seen so far (Tirion) get defeated by both Arthas and Guldan?
    In the grand scheme of things, humans arent remarkably powerful compared to other races, Light users like Velen are probably far more powerful than he, and that's just mortals. The Lich King shouldn't even count as a mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Tyrande View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, humans arent remarkably powerful compared to other races, Light users like Velen are probably far more powerful than he, and that's just mortals. The Lich King shouldn't even count as a mortal.
    You probably didn't do the tanking mage tower if you think the words Velen and powerfull belong in the same sentence.

its a weird question to ask, are we talking per mana cost or per kg of magic? like 1 ton of air is worth more than 1 ton of water..

void and light are opposites so they are equal as far as i can tell...

I mean, fel is super destructive, i doubt you could power a house with it... arcane seems more useful overall since it creates all sorts of weird stuff, like turning things into sheep. just polymorph a lamp and you got a spit roast!

are you asking whats the most powerful in regards to in univers, what one has the biggest presence?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You probably didn't do the tanking mage tower if you think the words Velen and powerfull belong in the same sentence.
    hehe, i don't have a warrior for that, but i heard tales of the woeful velen in mage tower. He probably had the man-flu at that time.
    Last edited by High Priestess Tyrande; 2018-06-03 at 10:22 AM.

No single being that we know of in the physical realm of WoW has been as powerful as Sargeras. He's wielded fel, which is why I'll go with fel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Sexual Magic.
    lol only on Moonguard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Which is stronger?

Rock

Paper

Scissors
    Rocks can't be beaten, one rock wiped out the dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Rocks can't be beaten, one rock wiped out the dinosaurs.
    Exactly. There's a reason people call the game "Rock, Paper, Scissors" and not "Paper, Scissors, Rock". They already knew what the dominating element was.

Also, the Rock beat Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania many years ago, and Hulk Hogan is damn near unbeatable.

Light and Void are the strongest, they're in their own bracket above everything else.

Although because Light is wielded by more important main characters it's obviously stronger. Anduin is gonna 1v9 the horde using his plot powers and friendship.

It depends on the user's direct or preemptive approach, and how much of the magic can be sustained until it overtakes the user. I believe fel to be the best in a directive scenario, but never doubt necromantic magic in a preemptive state. Arcane is the start of everything though.

Titan magic. Whatever the heck world souls are made of. The very forces of light and void seem intent on controlling it by either spreading the titans or corrupting them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't arcane the most powerful of all (or it is just the mages schools of magic as arcane > fire and frost?). My type is void tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrothgar View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't arcane the most powerful of all (or it is just the mages schools of magic as arcane > fire and frost?). My type is void tho.
    That just goes for mages as it is the basis for all the magic they use and essentially the language of creation if you believe Aluneth.

In recent lore it's one of 6 essential aspects of magic with light and shadow taking apparently taking on an even bigger role in that, since The Light and the Void Lords supposedly even outranking the Titans when it comes to being the forces behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    If light is so powerful, why does the most powerful/devout paladin we've seen so far (Tirion) get defeated by both Arthas and Guldan?
    Maybe because as an individual, they cannot weld it in more powerful form?