Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Buddy I'm not going to even attempt to disagree with you. Both sides throw fits over stupid things. But when it comes to movies and shows the left always seems to blame the "alt-right" for it's failing, amy schuemer, ghost busters 2016 and the last jedi (the last jedi was a victim of shit writing. The writing in the last jedi made WoD look like a magnum opus in comparison.)
    I don't think anyone's crying themselves to sleep over the failure of Ghostbusters, the alt right types tried as hard as they could to provoke a reaction, somewhat got one, and then declared "victory" when the movie tanked, but people were only getting mad because some of the actors were being attacked unfairly, not because they had a vested interest in the movie succeeding and were pissed off that it didn't.

And there clearly is a difference between what the two sides are doing. Yeah, when a movie comes out that has some controversial elements, some people of liberal persuasion will get offended and tweet about it or some shit. But on the right, you always see like some douchebag "influencer" declaring out of the blue that something is evil PC SJW brainwashing, and then all of their followers will come in afterwards and harass anyone associated with the project. When was the last time that left wingers actually organized a campaign to systematically destroy a movie to make a political point?

“susan rice is a man with big swinging ape balls,”

Roseanne said this about Susan Rice another black woman in 2013. Just like Valerie Jarrett, an obscure black woman who nobody heard about.

Personally her statement made me laugh but damn I know it's the wrong thing for a public figure to say. "big swinging ape balls", c'mon that's funny.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    I'm not sure if you never seen an ape in person or never seen a black person in person, because their hair so not more like fur at all.

Also the study is about racial bias, and not at all about what you try to claim. All the study is saying is that there are still people like you in the US.
    I have seen both. Also american blacks are hevaily mixed, they are not a good representative, but still they share similar facial traits. All of it can be observed in skulls. Yes, their hair is like fur. I have never claimed this study is about what I have claimed.

Another interestind find: https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/de...deep-learning/
    Last edited by Fetus Rex; 2018-05-30 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nah, it's just a joke is an excuse people use when called out. She is racist as fuck. Look at her twitter feed of the past 5 years (although it had been cleaned up for the show)

Some excerpts https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49173796
    Never said she was not a racist.

she is also an insane conspiracy nut too

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He was 14.
    Yes, at the end of the war. And I like how you ignored the rest of the post that refutes that Soros was a collaborator or Nazi soldier that the other poster was pushing. Also, I like how you quoted me, but @Archmage VoidElf4Life was used in the name of the quote.

Deleted
    How it is racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    How it is racist?
    Because calling black people apes or monkeys has been used for hundreds of years to dehumanize them. How is it not racist?

Roseanne is now blaming the drug ambien for her brain fart!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0802d69cf87b9

Now i have seen close family members abuse ambien and they have done some weird fucking shit under that shit but sorry i doubt that it would make them say that stuff she said.

Had she really been under ambien then that tweet wouldve been like she thinks Obama is a potato who is under the snake dance.... potato.... Ross perot...

That is what someone who is abusing ambien wouldve sounded like and trust me i know!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-05-30 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    I'm a liberal, but lets be honest here. ABC is liberal. Roseanne was a conservative show. They were looking for an excuse to cancel this show since some of its episodes were a bit pro-Trump, or felt as such. She gave them the excuse they were looking for since the show had very high ratings, so they couldn't cancel it on those grounds. The same thing happened to Tim Allen's show when he said Hollywood was a liberal cabal. Why can't people have their opinions (racist or not) and we just leave it at that? We shouldn't allow social ideas/values to dictate business or government. When they get involved, we end up with reversed discrimination like Affirmative Action (race based, not merit based) and the other end of the spectrum like Apartheid. Both are awful. I detest Nazism (for example), as any decent person should, but people have the right and freedom of speech to do it - or at least they are suppose to in America. What's more scary to me then Roseanne's backward and terrible tweets is people being alright with her being silenced. That's not freedom of speech. In fact its 1984 Orwellian.
    Again, no they weren't looking for a reason to cancel it. They picked her up for a 2nd fucking season like 3 episodes into the first season of the reboot. We should NEVER give racist people a platform to spread their hate and vitriol. It festers and creates ignorance, like apparently it did for you.

Also, Last Man Standing wasn't owned by ABC, it was owned by 20th Century Fox, his politics had nothing to do with why it was cancelled. It was because of the licensing deals, and other shows that were moving around and other shows being brought back, namely American Idol that got Last Man Standing cancelled. So you are lying here that it was his politics that got it cancelled.

You don't have freedom of speech when it comes to this. This is a corporation doing what is best for the corporation. The fact that you went to the bullshit Orwellian excuse, means you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. Not surprising to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because calling black people apes or monkeys has been used for hundreds of years to dehumanize them. How is it not racist?
    I call even white people apes or monkeys. It has nothing to do with color. But it's about intelligence and what they are doing.

If someone is doing stupid shit and think its normal. Calling him a fucking stupid monkey is quite appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the show was a goldmine it probably wouldn't have been cancelled like that.
    Feels like 'something convenient' happened so they could pull the plug and fire her to get out of her contract.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Are you unfamiliar with the term "buyers remorse"?
    So much buyer's remorse that they gave it a 2nd fucking season til the fat racist cunt started typing on Twitter.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/30/medi...two/index.html

Yeah, I highly doubt you read anything of value, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Comedian says offensive thing, world is in shock.
    Even though I don't watch the show, the joke was funny AF.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Like i said she is now saying drugs did this!

http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/rose...mbien/3538377/

Fucking pathetic!!

I call even white people apes or monkeys. It has nothing to do with color. But it's about intelligence and what they are doing.

If someone is doing stupid shit and think its normal. Calling him a fucking stupid monkey is quite appropriate.
    It's been used to dehumanize black people since at least the end of the civil war. There was quite a bit of it thrown around when Obama was elected. Some people lost their jobs over it then too.

In short, it's a relic of the Jim Crow era. Same reason you can't call black people certain n words.

10+ Year Old Account

Seeing as you appear to be from the EU, it is somewhat understandable that you don't grasp the connotations of calling a black person a "monkey" or "ape" as there have been decades of using it as a specific racial slur in the US. It calls up a very specific caricature in the minds of Americans.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    I'm gonna become a comedian, then I can say all crazy shit cause "lol comedian, they say crazy shit get over it!" if to believe some people here defending her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    If the show was a goldmine it probably wouldn't have been cancelled like that.
    Feels like 'something convenient' happened so they could pull the plug and fire her to get out of her contract.
    Again, she was picked up for a 2nd season really early in the first season, she had the most watched show in the timeslot. To say that they did this because they didn't like her politics, is bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's been used to dehumanize black people since at least the end of the civil war. There was quite a bit of it thrown around when Obama was elected. Some people lost their jobs over it then too.

In short, it's a relic of the Jim Crow era. Same reason you can't call black people certain n words.
    Don't black people use that N-word themselves between each other? Why couldn't I use it? Also same principle as F word with homosexuals.

The same freedom of speech.

I'm just catching up with this. What happened with Roseanne?