Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    The essence of those who'd rather use it for more profitable activities such as doing watching kittens.
    I spent an hour today playing with my cat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Our landlord won't let us have a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

This is a cat discussion thread now.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    So on Dauntless so far I've tried the base 3 weapons you get access to. I love the Chain Blades, I suck at the Hammer, and Sword is meh.

I put the mafia votetracker I designed and we're using in the current game in my signature, if anyone wants it for their own votetracking or future modding. Its in google sheets (make a copy to your own account if you want to edit it), and contains auto-sorted/auto-formatted vote counts with markup, alive lynch threshold auto-calculate, and day end countdown timer from Danner's server auto-updated with provided value. Latter two are obviously more optional than the core vote counter/tracker

7+ Year Old Account
    I made a copy but how does it work? I don't see anywhere to link a thread or download data...

Record votes of players on their line referencing the player voted on (in the sample data, BBB voted player #7 (CCC) with post #10). It then autobuilds the sorted vote list to the right, which can be copypastad into this thread (or just looked at for reference). Unvotes just erase the vote data for that person.

Oh i guess i should caveat that people with different countries of origin (like europeans) may have broken formulas until they replace comma with semicolon and a bunch of other regional junk, so may be less useful for them)
    Last edited by Razamith; 2018-05-31 at 05:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah gotcha. I thought it was automated with minimal/no work. Still quicker than typing into a doc and copy/paste. Thanks for making it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still wish we had the mod that did all the work for us. I'm lazy!

Ya the championship game bot (and the size of current game) is what motivated me to create it. Now every time someone votes instead of finding, erasing, reordering, double-checking, etc i just have to update literally 2 boxes and its guaranteed accurate/up-to-date and ordered/formatted.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Ya the championship game bot (and the size of current game) is what motivated me to create it. Now every time someone votes instead of finding, erasing, reordering, double-checking, etc i just have to update literally 2 boxes and its guaranteed accurate/up-to-date and ordered/formatted.
    Definitely going to have to mess with it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I put the mafia votetracker I designed and we're using in the current game in my signature, if anyone wants it for their own votetracking or future modding. Its in google sheets (make a copy to your own account if you want to edit it), and contains auto-sorted/auto-formatted vote counts with markup, alive lynch threshold auto-calculate, and day end countdown timer from Danner's server auto-updated with provided value. Latter two are obviously more optional than the core vote counter/tracker
    I will add that this vote tracker is literally the best thing since sliced bread.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'll maybe post my own vote tracker when the game is over. Raza's is great for keeping up to date on the current votes quickly. Mine is set up to allow for train analysis. Like the Champ's game tracker, mine allows for showing current votes up to a specific post number (e.g. what the trains looked like up to post 300, etc).

- - - Updated - - -

And it colors players based on alignment.

10+ Year Old Account
    The alignment coloring is something Raza could (should) quickly add to his.

Sadly, it's not easy to do with the way his is setup. Doing conditional formatting for individual blocks of text inside a cell is not possible, as far as I'm aware.

Mine is setup so that each player's vote appears in its own cell to allow for conditional formatting to take effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, nvm. I see what you were saying (I think). He could add BB tags for color coding (like he added the [ b ] and [ /b ] tags). That's true. Mine is not necessarily set up for posting fully formatted results to the game. It's more for personal analysis. But it wouldn't be out of the question to add a formatting option that makes it game-post-able.

Hi, I hope it's okay for me to post here about this. PMing would require me to make 10 posts and I'd rather not just figure out how to subtly spam so I figured I'd try this.

Krayzy I need your postgame vote for for your Mafia Championship game.

I don't think I can mention either, if someone could either ping or PM him if this isn't someplace he's likely to see quickly that would be massively appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote myself as MVP because I'm awesome.

In natural MMOC tradition

Votes finished for Krayzy's game.

Top votes:
    1. Darren Sanders (moves on to final)
    2. Walrein (moves to wild card games)
    3. Gir
    4. Cuthalion + JohnCarter

Hypothetically, Krayzy got 0th place because he's better than the best! To his credit, he got killed N2. In a game like that, a kill that early is either a TPR read or a threat to scum.

Darren clearly deserved his top rank there. He had an overwhelming majority, in fact. I'd like to claim I thought he was scum from the end of D1, but the truth is I wasn't certain of it and waffled as the game progressed. I did think he was definite scum the last day, and I'm surprised his play worked for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only skimmed the last day, but I feel like when Darren voted for Gir when at lylo, Darren should've been immediately lynched. I'm impressed that he played town well enough to not get lynched for what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.