Poll: Which one?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I like sylvanas the most it’s good to have an actual evil character you can side with. Veressa is ok to but a little bland and I can’t stand any thing about aalleria.

I actually enjoy Vereesa, I like the voice actress and I enjoy the character plus I like High elves.
    No windrunner sister is perfect, for me to Sylvanas is the worst from an RP perspective because she's an evil villain, but from a story perspective she's a nice character if you ignore her personality rewrite in Cata.

They're all batshit, they suffer from terrible writing.

they're all badly written but sylvanas is especially corny and annoying. sylvanas comes across as a character written by and for 14 year old boys, like someone's deviantart OC come to life. i dont care much for alleria but at least she's not that lame

Don't like them all but voted for Vereesa. Shes simple. Lack of any super powers and super deeds. She made tons of mistakes and stupid things but also did some nice things. Shes most real and believable of all three sisters. That's why I like her the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas because I’m pro-evil. I’ve stated before I’d like an evil faction. What races would be in it other than Forsaken is up to debate, but that’s where it would start.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Banshee Queen all the way! Loved her character since WCIII. I do hope that they tone her back a bit. So far, in all the BfA stuff, she has gone a bit over the deep end. She's never been a golden child before, but she appears to be going a little over the edge. I'm hoping that Blizz either lets us in on some additional info that we don't have visibility to yet, or they reel her back in a bit.

Alleria - she is interesting in her whole void thingy. I think she has a lot of potential. We'll have to wait an see what Blizz does with her.

Vareesa - who? :P Barely any story to remember. Again, hopefully they build upon her too.

5+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa, easily. She's by far the least obnoxious of the lot.

I'd say Sylvanas, I like her voice acting more than her siblings'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    I find most of them pretty bad.
    Ill vote for Sylvanas though, I feel like she is the most "sane". Evil but still "sane"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sylvanas, begrudgingly.

The Windrunner line will forever be the shame of Quel’thalas. But Sylvanas at least seems to have some idea of how to lead the Horde, though I don’t agree with everything she does.

Alleria is deluded and stuck in her ways.

Vereesa is a traitor, leading a Kirin Tor-backed bandit group with an irrational hate for their own people.
    The line "will forever be the shame of Quel'thalas" struck me.
    I mean... shouldn't Kael'thas be considered bigger "shame"? or in nelves per se Malfurion, Tyrandah or Illidan? They are more useless/did more stupid shit that windrunners. I mean come on.

Favourite? Sylvanas.
    Least favourite? Alleria. She is racist cunt.
    I don't mind Vereesa.

Even though I'm disappointed with some of the developments in BfA, it's still Sylvanas.

Vereesa would've been better if she was a more neutral character like her husband. Her anti-Horde, anti-Blood Elf stance never really made sense. And this was even before Rhonin died.

Alleria would've been more interesting if she just came back as a regular hero. It would make more sense for her to be belligerent to the Horde since she wasn't around in WC3 to see how and why the Blood Elves changed, but the focus on void magic ruined it for me. Blizzard put her(and Turalyon) on a pedestal for so many years and when it was finally time to bring them out they were worried it wouldn't be enough so they tacked on this "void ranger" thing to make her "supir speschal" but it really just feels lame and forced.

Quote Originally Posted by ello View Post
    Even though I'm disappointed with some of the developments in BfA, it's still Sylvanas.

Vereesa would've been better if she was a more neutral character like her husband. Her anti-Horde, anti-Blood Elf stance never really made sense. And this was even before Rhonin died.

Alleria would've been more interesting if she just came back as a regular hero. It would make more sense for her to be belligerent to the Horde since she wasn't around in WC3 to see how and why the Blood Elves changed, but the focus on void magic ruined it for me. Blizzard put her(and Turalyon) on a pedestal for so many years and when it was finally time to bring them out they were worried it wouldn't be enough so they tacked on this "void ranger" thing to make her "supir speschal" but it really just feels lame and forced.
    To be frank, Blizzard really did not have much choice here. Both Alleria and Turalyon were very generic and boring characters to begin with. And if you do not do something, no one will be bother with both of them.

The "void range" might not be a good idea, but with this idea, at least it brings the chance to give Alleria something to do.

Just think, no one bother to talk about Turalyon at all in this forum but people might talk about Alleria from time to time (not much but much better than her LG husband).

Sylvanus because she is the best.

Duh

Alleria's a self righteous asshole and Vereesa's dull as balls

This poll makes no sense, how can people like Vereesa as much as Alleria?!

So you prefer a random boring Ranger who kills shopkeepers over the first mortal in the history of the cosmos to successfully defy the shadow's whispers?!
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Deleted
    I don't care for any of them. Alleria and Vereesa married humans and betrayed their own people. Sylvanas is doing exactly what the Lich King did to her, forcing people into undeath.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one who has killed the most orcs, trolls and elves.

Anyone not called Sylvanas. Her character arc became pointless following Wrath of the Lich King, I still don't understand the overwhelming appeal she has for so many. It's essentially rooting on a corpse stubbornly clinging on to a world she no longer belongs to. They must root for the zombies on Walking Dead, too.

I don't care much for Alleria or Vereesa one way or another anymore, but at least they're not walking abominations (yet in Alleria's case.) So I picked Vereesa. She hates that the blood elves are horde and isn't overly annoying to me, so she wins by default.

Lirath? 10

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."