Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    I see people often shamelessly tuck their penis away then pull the door open and walk around touching everything and everyone, their hand inevitably smelling of pee and/or sweat and/or spreading their STDs everywhere.

Do any of you who do it have a justification for this other than being really lazy and/or lacking hygienic education?

Same question to people who don't shower after they poo.
    Who don't shower after they poo? Really? Not joking or flaming when I say it's time get some help - you are a germaphobe.

In response to your question about not washing hands re post pee - only time is when the bathroom is dirtier than me. I just grab a paper towel and open the door with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    What the

10char
    Yeah - serious issues going on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dick is generally cleaner than the door handle.

Going number 2 is a different story.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    My dick is generally cleaner than the door handle.

Going number 2 is a different story.
    Don't forget to shower after number 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Don't forget to shower after number 2.
    If it is a sloppy shit then yes I normally do. Thankfully I am better at keeping my IBS in check.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    If it is a sloppy shit then yes I normally do. Thankfully I am better at keeping my IBS in check.
    I've honestly never heard of anyone doing that, outside of real illness/sickness. Now I've heard it twice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I've honestly never heard of anyone doing that, outside of real illness/sickness. Now I've heard it twice.
    Unless they literally shit themselves it sounds like OCD

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Not exposed to sunlight, your genitals are actually not that clean; covered, really.
    they aren't that dirty either.

AND i think you over estimate how much my junk is concealed. gotta let the boys breath!
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2018-05-31 at 10:23 PM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Idk I rarely ever wash my hands unless I got like raw meat on em. People are too worried about germs, your immune system can handle a few cooties here and there.
    And people like this guy are disgusting. Let us assume for a second that he's a chef - so he washes his hands at work, but outside work? Rarely ever. Eats some potato chips and licks his fingers clean? Nope! He won't wash his hands. Touches a handrail on the subway? Nope! Still won't wash his hands.

Fatgunn, please understand that not everyone has such a good immune system. It hardly takes any additional time to wash your hands but it's thoughtful for others rather than rudely dismissive of them to do so. Maybe I am too worried about germs, but given that I've had illnesses knock me out for weeks at a time, for the 30 fucking seconds it takes to soap, rinse and dry every now and again, I'm happy to help reduce the spreading of that sort of garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post

AND i think you over estimate how much my junk is concealed. gotta let the boys breath!
    You're still here? Yeah, I'm sure people would love to have sweat from your crotch on their hands because you're too freaking lazy or arrogant to clean your hands from time to time. I can totally understand not washing if you've done a number 1 and you're in a hurry but if you've got time to kill or you did a number 2, what's your excuse? We get it, you said you shower regularly. Still doesn't mean I want your nether-region sweat spread around. Hot summer day, it's probably a humid jungle down there if you're keepin' active.

You remind me of that guy who said there's no need to wash piss off his hands because it's sterile. So what? Have some respect for others!
    Last edited by Will; 2018-05-31 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

You're still here? Yeah, I'm sure people would love to have sweat from your crotch on their hands because you're too freaking lazy or arrogant to clean your hands from time to time. I can totally understand not washing if you've done a number 1 and you're in a hurry but if you've got time to kill or you did a number 2, what's your excuse? We get it, you said you shower regularly. Still doesn't mean I want your nether-region sweat spread around. Hot summer day, it's probably a humid jungle down there if you're keepin' active.
    i did say earlier that i wash my hands after i deuce because "no one likes stink finger."

and on a hot summer day, it certainly is humid. but im not digging in my crotch all day. i hold my ween when i pee, shake it when im done, then i put it away.

are you drunk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why I would not wash my hands after a piss...donno the building is on fire? I make it a habit to was my hands after the bathroom.

Honestly public showers in most bathrooms would be more dirty than not even wiping your ass at all. I will stick with a good wipe and a wet wipe if I have one on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor justification. Besides which, what about all the other shit that your hands have picked up throughout the day? Washing when using the bathroom is a good opportunity to wash your hands in general. Did you know that the average workplace keyboard has more germs than a toilet bowl?

I never wash my hands. Even after taking a shit. The first thing I do afterwards is look for someone to touch, shake hands with, or I try to touch someone's pen or mouse.

Then I watch them from far away. They have no idea. They are so blissful... Innocent...

10+ Year Old Account

and on a hot summer day, it certainly is humid. but im not digging in my crotch all day. i hold my ween when i pee, shake it when im done, then i put it away.

are you drunk?
    Okay so you touch a sweaty dick when you go for a tinkle and then put it away. You're touching your sweaty junk. Does that sweat magically vanish at your touch? Also, what happens when you shake? You don't suppose particles of your piss magically vanish out of existence? Assuming some particles of piss don't fly back and hit your hand, unless you're wiping, you're then sticking your cock back in your pants with some piss still on the end of it, which then spreads back onto you. I fully appreciate that in your ignorant mind, the laws of physics don't apply and things magically cease to exist, but that's not how things work in the real world.

I'm not drunk, but I do appear to be wasting my time with you. You're hopelessly ignorant.

Poor justification. Besides which, what about all the other shit that your hands have picked up throughout the day? Washing when using the bathroom is a good opportunity to wash your hands in general. Did you know that the average workplace keyboard has more germs than a toilet bowl?
    i did know that. and i didn't care.

i only get sick when shit parents send their sick little kids to my kids school, and my kids get sick which gets me sick. or if my shit family members bring their sick little kids to family events.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so you touch a sweaty dick when you go for a tinkle and then put it away. You're touching your sweaty junk. Does that sweat magically vanish at your touch? Also, what happens when you shake? You don't suppose particles of your piss magically vanish out of existence?

I'm not drunk, but I do appear to be wasting my time with you. You're hopelessly ignorant.
    go wash your hands dude, i bet your keyboard is crusty AF

and so you know, if i could, i would totally sneeze on your without covering my face

10+ Year Old Account
    I only get sick when shit parents send their sick little kids to my kids school, and my kids get sick which gets me sick. or if my shit family members bring their sick little kids to family events.
    So you don't like it when others spread germs to you, but you're totally care-free about keeping your own germs to yourself. Right.

go wash your hands dude, i bet your keyboard is crusty AF. and so you know, if i could, i would totally sneeze on your without covering my face.
    And thus you turn to insults and immaturity. You must make a great parent. Terrible sense of hygiene, and a penchant for turning to insults when arguments don't go your way. It's no wonder so many people these days are obnoxious and selfish; you can blame the holier-than-thou types like yourself. I almost feel sorry for your kids, because they'll probably turn out just as foul as you when they grow up.

I'm really done replying to you for good this time. It's just... absolutely incredible how hopeless you are. Baffling. Start acting like an adult - especially since you're a parent. I know your type -- too dense to waste further time on
    Last edited by Will; 2018-05-31 at 11:02 PM.

So you don't like it when others spread germs to you, but you're totally care-free about keeping your own germs to yourself. Right.

And thus you turn to insults and immaturity. You must make a great parent. Terrible sense of hygiene, and a penchant for turning to insults when arguments don't go your way. It's no wonder so many people these days are obnoxious and selfish; you can blame the holier-than-thou types like yourself. I almost feel sorry for your kids, because they'll probably turn out just as foul as you when they grow up.

I'm really done replying to you for good this time. It's just... absolutely incredible how hopeless you are. Baffling. Start acting like an adult - especially since you're a parent. I know your type -- too dense to waste further time on
    blah. blah. blah. later dude

Wash your hands before you touch yourself.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Wash your hands before you touch yourself.
    Dude, I have to wash my hands before taking a piss any time I go fishing. Something about having your dick smell like mackerel is just...unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Do any of you who do it have a justification for this other than being really lazy and/or lacking hygienic education?
    The sincere hope that my germs will give you a mildly inconvenient experience with some slushy bowel movements and more opportunities to post after your ban expires?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I never wash my hands. Unless they actually get dirty. I don't piss on my hands. To quote George Carlin: "You know when I wash my hands? When I shit on them." And I almost never get sick. Maybe once every 3 years.
    Your hands would probably be cleaner if you did actually piss on them in that case.