Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Classes might require optimalization, but that also comes with every wow patch anyway.
    I'd argue that they attempt to get this done for the entire expansion and it never happens. Nothing makes me think they will get it finished come release of BFA either.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Correction: Major flaws compared to games that have beta tests and PTR. I mean it is nothing worse than what people get with wow. And that fish tank overlap thing is a freakin bug exploit so if you do lose your millions of gil, it's kinda your own fault.

FF XIV also have the luxury of using the same assets for each expansion for environments and that goes for Job Design. Most Jobs, they’re not classes, plays pretty much play the same. They have a pretty simple rotations. They barely have to make changes to jobs when they just add abilities by the next expansion. So why test something you already have created back in 2.0. At least wow there are some things in the game are new

Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    simple rotations.
    Lol... just... lol.

and that's just the smn opener.... ffxiv rotation shit on wow's... what... 4 rotational buttons per spec plus cds? I love WoW, always will, but not for it's interesting or difficult rotations.

And they reuse assets no more than wow, Blizzard is actually pretty big on reusing assets for wow.

And most classes have had rather large overhauls since 2.0, just don't bother if you don't know.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-05-31 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Lol... just... lol.

and that's just the smn opener.... ffxiv rotation shit on wow's... what... 4 rotational buttons per spec plus cds? I love WoW, always will, but not for it's interesting or difficult rotations.

And they reuse assets no more than wow, Blizzard is actually pretty big on reusing assets for wow.

And most classes have had rather large overhauls since 2.0, just don't bother if you don't know.
    Lmao, I don’t know if your trying to be funny or what, that is deceiving if you look at face value. FF XIV rotation is very simple and yes a 3 or 4 button rotation on pretty much all the jobs. I still a sub with FF 14, and play SAM rotation is a 3 - 4 rotation. No jobs actually got an overhaul, pretty much got buffed or nerfed which is standard usual when trying to balance jobs in this game. Yes I have cleared savage and extreme primals with this rotation.
    Last edited by Legends303; 2018-06-01 at 12:27 AM.

Lmao, I don’t know if your trying to be funny or what, that is deceiving if you look at face value. FF XIV rotation is very simple and yes a 3 or 4 button rotation on pretty much all the jobs. I still a sub with FF 14, and play SAM rotation is a 3 - 4 rotation. No jobs actually got an overhaul, pretty much got buffed or nerfed which is standard usual when trying to balance jobs in this game
    WAR has gotten pretty much a full overhaul, BRD has gotten a full overhaul, and many more, just cause you play one of the easiest jobs on there doesn't mean the rotations are "easy" and SAM is far from "three to four buttons", even it as a simple class has a lot to manage with different buffs, debuffs, and kenki gauge.

I mean, it's ok if you don't want to min/max and do the best you can, but don't pretend like FFXIV doesn't have more complex rotation than WoW
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-06-01 at 12:30 AM.

Not gonna lie, I only started watching that Allcraft stream cause Venruki is (bleep)in' hot! But it was fun hearing the different opinions too lol. um.... so to be on topic: patch notes? cool. cool cool cool. Where's character copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    Oh look, it’s all the images from the non-existent Battle For Azeroth CE artbook. So they were just saving it for the game credits screen? That’s lame.
    They always have art in the game credits. This is also far less art than would be in an art book.

7+ Year Old Account
    thats nice and all but when is character copy?

Goddamn glorious

Lmao, I don’t know if your trying to be funny or what, that is deceiving if you look at face value. FF XIV rotation is very simple and yes a 3 or 4 button rotation on pretty much all the jobs. I still a sub with FF 14, and play SAM rotation is a 3 - 4 rotation. No jobs actually got an overhaul, pretty much got buffed or nerfed which is standard usual when trying to balance jobs in this game. Yes I have cleared savage and extreme primals with this rotation.
    Bards at least have got complete overhauls that change the play style and rotations with each expansion, not to mention their rotations have always been far more then 3 or 4 buttons. Summoners got a pretty big change in Stormblood as well.

The rotations of my main in WoW (Fire Mage) are much more simple then that of the jobs i play in FFXIV and the play style and basic rotation of fire mage is nearly completely unchanged (and boring) from Legion
    Last edited by Kussie; 2018-06-01 at 05:35 AM.

I'd say some of FF's rotations are Too complicated :\ I stick with my Bard, I can manage that, but dragoon - I don't have enough keybinds hehe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    I'd say some of FF's rotations are Too complicated :\ I stick with my Bard, I can manage that, but dragoon - I don't have enough keybinds hehe
    Well I don't play all the jobs so I can't confirm or deny. I'm pretty confortable with ninja, samurai and red mage rotations. Sure they are more complicated than what wow has, but madly hitting buttons and waiting for shit to proc is not a rotation. Or class design for that matter.

It seems that alot more people will be able to get Gladiator Title and Mounth,also it seems that you can take them when you done this 50 wins on Gladiator bracket and take Title and Gladiator mounth even at the start of the season,without waiting for the end of the season for rewards...

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Hold up HOLD UP

Is that a Wild Thornberrys cameo in the concept art/paintings?!

They look creepy as hell to me, my god those eyes

Deleted
    Not so bad.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    grimstone? never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    Sup i main DRG in FF14 and to be honest ... double combo rotation / OGCD / CD management / i have around 18 keybind for my rotation xD

wow have nothing worth to compare with FF14 rotation. the GCD is higher in ff14 but with all the OGCD and stuff it way more complicated to manage ressources and rotation and debuff and buff. (I main frost mage in WoW lol...)

What is the Machine Learning buff from Uldir azerite?

I love the alliance artillery cannon and the picture of couple .

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Hold up HOLD UP

Is that a Wild Thornberrys cameo in the concept art/paintings?!

LOL. This must be a picture on a wall in Drustvar. Play through the zone and you will know why a portrait might look like this.