Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    You initially started on kel because someone already had a vote on them. You had only changed to Marack because reticence said kel was against Dendrek defending BF to your attention. Marack was the scummier between the two but you go Kel instead because of an already vote. Whilst the kel vote is reasonable, it almost feels like you only looked at the vote patterns instead of what they actually did in thread. It could seem opportunistic. You then took a stance on Satsu (you weren't the first, but were vocal) and it wasn't alignment indicative what he did, he was towny to me (others also mentioned), but he played it wrong. It's just you called Marack scummy but became rather vocal about a policy lynch rather than your own read.
    Kel voted for Lora after saying himself "RIP BF". At the same time Marack voted and unvoted. Both look terrible. I voted Kel because he already had a vote of the two. Multiple votes is how you get pressure going.

Ret came in and thought it better to push on Marack. I agreed that it was a reasonable place to put pressure and moved. You shouldn't remove context when you accuse others of doing the same.

It doesn't look good on you.

Large, As I have said I’m ok with pushing either of these three- Kray,Marack, or Virothe. I’m ok with having an alternative push train for information right now because we need it, IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

As for why, it’s mostly gut feels. I don’t have my notes with me as, I’m posting from my phone.

also mentioned Lysah as well about a scum read due to the pooling resource thing. I'm interested in Val mostly though.
    To be fair, this was due to him completely misunderstanding what my day 1 idea was to begin with :P

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Virothe Why did you cure Deca?
    I mean really did any of you read Sats's "Experiment" because it wasn't about outing mafia, it was about seeing whether or not they had the doc protection THAT HAD 3 FUCKING CHARGES on day two. He was attempting to kill Deca in order to trade for single charge of a doc ability, and then by announcing it to the thread all he did was hand them the ability to cleanse Deca anyway and force a possible mislynch.

He essentially was just doing an underpants gnome scheme of

1. ) Poison Deca

2. ) ???????

3. ) Profit

And you all fucking fell into it.

He had no reason for picking Deca, he had no reason to stall out the train that was building on Kray with his claim.

Deca on the other hand was doing something, he was building a train and putting out pressure when really no one else was. I mean I still think his reasoning for pursuing Kray is stupid, but no one else was doing shit.

So I cleansed Deca, then announced what I had done. Because that was the only way I saw to curb just how fucking stupid Sats's plan was.

Anyone else notice Val made one long shit post and has been lurking since, while still being active on other threads. Doesn't help anyone. Unless of course he's scum trying to look active
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Vote: Marack

The unvote on Blood Fox to put pressure on?....no one. Blood fox has been playing regular games albeit not the last one, not buying your excuse.

I could also switch to Listo simply because he is opportunistic enough to bus. I feel like someone must have bussed him and probably would be fine with pressuring others on that train too. People on that train that have died so far are town.

Crissi, You in danger girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Cruelle- 10 posts
    I really don't give a shit. Policy lynch me if it pleases you. Just because I didn't show up with a ton a fucking fluff on day one!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yes, so useless I secured a lynch on scum.
    It was a policy lynch, let's not make it a bigger deal than it is. If he had flipped town no one would have blamed you, so not sure why you'd expect me to consider it contribution to the game either. I will certainly give you town credit for it and I legitimately believe that you are most like town.
    However I think most will agree that you aren't really contributing to the game at the moment. You have by far the most posts, yet I'm pretty sure majority of them are just random one liners. Most of your posts serve no purpose whatsoever. Do you really believe it benefits town in any way or form?

Day 1 is whatever, but you can't keep playing every day like it's day 1. I mean compare your play to Dendrek. You both have a shit ton of posts, but pretty much all of Dendrek's post are related to the game. Obviously not the best comparison, my point is more so that you apparently have a lot of time for the game and are posting a lot and seeing as I believe you are town I just do not understand why you are not trying more. You aren't really scumhunting, not really engaging anyone, not really providing any content whatsoever. I don't want people to push on you because I think you are town, but I'd really like to encourage you to do something more useful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    @dupti, what's your take on Largehorn?
    Actually I have a townread on Largehorn, but several people have now mentioned they find him scummy including Satsu who I know is town.
    So it is possible my read on him is wrong, but I thought his day 2 was extremely town. He definitely put in an effort and actively tried to scumhunt. He could do it as scum, on one hand it is easier to scumhunt given we have multiple scum but on the other hand he also risks getting nightkilled by putting himself out there, so ultimately I can read too much into his motivations for doing so. But I think his content was really town, I liked his logic and he seemed very genuine. So yeah, I think he is most likely town, but I do feel like I might need to revaluate seeing as several people are suspicious of him.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Reticence I will also say this, I really do not know what to make of you. On one hand I find you rather suspicious. It's quite amusing when Largehorn questioned my read on you yesterday because he thought your play was town, but surely you agree that you hadn't really done anything to deserve a townread at that point. I think a lot of people are very quick to townread you. I mean you rarely get lynched as either alignment, which also means that (at least compared to a lot of other players) you often make it to late game as scum. I think the main reason for this is people just townread you for posting your thoughts.

My main issue with your play this game is the lack of direction I think. You aren't really pushing in any direction, quickly jumped to another target when Largehorn provided some context, initially backed off from Largehorn yesterday and now it feels like you are perhaps trying to go back to him? Although I'm aware that you asking me about him does not necessarily mean you want to lynch him. There is also the fact that when you made your first "big" post yesterday you addressed pretty much everything that had happened during the day, yet chose to ignore the current and only wagon at the time, the one on Krayzy. The only other "wagon" was me and Largehorn who had voted on kel. But you chose not to comment on either. It just feels weird to me that you would catch up, comment on everything but stay away from the only wagons at the time. You did not even mention either player a single time. So I'd really like to know your read on both of them.

With that said I also think my read on you might be a bit unfair, as I'm definitely holding you to a higher standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one last thing regarding the missing kill. As I said earlier I was visited by 3 people. Kryllian already claimed he stole from me, which I can confirm unless someone else stole from me obviously.

That leaves me with 2 unknown visitors. Could be a possibility I was targeted by two different nightkills. I'd be a bit surprised if that was the case as I do not think I put such a big target on myself yesterday, but it is a possibility. We will probably know later

- - - Updated - - -

I probably need to be more careful with townreads given multiple scum, but I think Crackle and Large are both pretty town so not sure what to make of them going at each other

@dupti

It was only a policy lynch because I dragged people kicking and screaming into lynching Blood Fox. The way I approached it also helped expose Dendrek as his scum buddy. Do you really think that if I'd been quiet we wouldn't have seen an active player lynched over Blood Fox, especially when he has a track record of being given a free pass for such things because some vocal players 'like having him around'?

I also have been contributing to the game. Not everything I do needs to be on record. I do my own thing. Most of what I do revolves around reacting to stuff. That's just how I play.

I tried to guide people away from Satsu but that was a lost cause due to the miller claim, admission of a kill and the fact that he saw fit to end the day hours early.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still suspicious of Marack, so consider my vote there for now.

At the same time, I'm also pretty...reluctant? I'm having second thoughts about it. It's pretty much a guarantee that there's two scum teams at this point. One has lost two players but the other is still complete. Which...worries me. They could easily vote as a block and say the right things to push a lynch on someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    That scum bought healing powers and you were his poison target and that you and your scum teammate (virothe) already knew you were poisoned and thus healed you. You're not dead and it makes the theory plausible. Satsu jumped the gun with his play for sure. But the obvious town move to me anyway; was to let you die.
    I think this not the worst theory, but it does some some holes.

1: I seriously don't remember Status saying anything like that. Would someone be able to direct me to the post outlining Status's thing against me?
    2: Lots more that should be obvious, but the main one is that Status didn't even push me prior to poisoning me.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Deca on the other hand was doing something, he was building a train and putting out pressure when really no one else was. I mean I still think his reasoning for pursuing Kray is stupid, but no one else was doing shit.
    well i think ur stupid

Anyway, lots has been brought up about kel, how do you feel about that guy?

I don't pay a lot of attention, but I also don't really understand the train on Marack right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't pay a lot of attention, but I also don't really understand the train on Marack right now.
    I think people may be using Marack to distract from Krayzy.

It feels a bit like that to me. Yesterday Krayzy was getting the bulk of attention...up until Satsu did his thing and derailed things. Then, today, suddenly it's Marack rather than Krayzy who is getting the focus. It seems to me like we should be picking up where we left off.

Vote: Krayzy

Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly trust Marack...but this all feels a bit 'off' to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add that I'm aware that Marack was getting his fair share of doubt. Yet it seemed to me like the general consensus was Krayzy. Why did that change?

Can we get a vote count please?

Graeham, I’m right there with you. I tried to push Krayzy the day Satsu did their thing with the poison. Which I completely feel scum cured him to use him as bait, or he is their teammate. Don’t really trust that situation, I’ll have to think that one through a bit more.

In my previous day post with my vote on Kray, I highlighted which posts, I dislike or don’t agree with.

My D&D group is terrible at keeping time promises, and have decided to start late today instead of cancelling as I expected.
    As such, I will actually be awol for the next 4 hours. That means I once again will miss the mid-day mark. *sigh*

Transfers from the mid-day mark will go out when I get home again. My apologies in advance.

Requested Vote Count:
    Marack(3) - JynxieJ(#828), Cracklelslap(#831), Cruelle(#846)
    Krayzy(3) - Decagon(#740), Kel(#782), Graeham(#850)
    Strikered(1) - Bageloaf(#724)
    Kel(1) - Val(#739)
    Graeham(1) - Strikered(#804)
    Arialla(1) - Virothe(#827)
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Interesting.

Marack and Krayzy are neck and neck...

...at which point, the game stalls!

Strikered's vote doesn't sit well with me. It feels very forced. It doesn't matter that it is no longer D1, not every post needs to be relevant to the game. Plus if the concern is a lack of contribution then there's a handful of other players who have posted far less than I have both in terms of the number of posts the the amount of substance/speculation.

Deleted
    Strikered's vote doesn't sit well with me. It feels very forced.
    That's town Strikered for you. I wouldn't worry yourself, it didn't strike me as his final vote of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    That's town Strikered for you. I wouldn't worry yourself, it didn't strike me as his final vote of the day.
    Fair enough.

I'd rather deal with the Krayzy/Marack situation for now anyway.

Which we would have likely done yesterday if not for Satsu's plan backfiring.

Interesting.

Marack and Krayzy are neck and neck...

...at which point, the game stalls!

Strikered's vote doesn't sit well with me. It feels very forced. It doesn't matter that it is no longer D1, not every post needs to be relevant to the game. Plus if the concern is a lack of contribution then there's a handful of other players who have posted far less than I have both in terms of the number of posts the the amount of substance/speculation.
    It is interesting that the game stalled out. ~10 hours and less than 20 posts since my last one?

Yeah that pretty stalled.

Means to me, we might have two scum being the trains. These are the same trains we had going yesterday until Satsu... well, derailed the day. Unfornuately it doesn't prove either one is scum because Satsu was town >.>

I think that means we're on the right track. Now I'm more inclined to vote Marack than Krayzy (I think the rational on Krayzy is weaker). But I'm happy to vote on either because the day has stalled out some.

And your opinion on Strikered lines up with mine. It feels forced, but I haven't decided if it's scum or town who has been afk trying to be involved somehow (and he just picked you because you've had some suspsicion this game). It doesn't sit well with me though.

Gotta agree with large there, seems like people are reluctant to push anyone in fear of seeming like they are defending their teammate. still think krayzy is the scum but im happy to switch to marack today to guarantee a lynch if needed.
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    While everyone makes mistakes while analyzing, I feel that the ones he's done are fairly serious and that I question it. First the money thing with Satsu which did cause issues til crackle corrected it, then Virothe / Robo confusion.

Vote Krazy

Although let's not make it so Day ends early again, please? I get we need foreword movement but we had too much of that yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still wanna hear why Ret believes he was RBd last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to know why I'm on Val's list twice. He just posted and poofed >.>