Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    That's town Strikered for you. I wouldn't worry yourself, it didn't strike me as his final vote of the day.
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'd like to know why I'm on Val's list twice. He just posted and poofed >.>
    Because he's either scum who wanted some town points, or he's town and he has no idea what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

really don't give a shit. Policy lynch me if it pleases you. Just because I didn't show up with a ton a fucking fluff on day one!
    Woo slow your roll. My poling you was because we were 8+ hours into day and had not seen you, I don't hold a lot of stake in post counts either. Just was meant to point out the no shows seemed to be lurkers too.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I still wanna hear why Ret believes he was RBd last night.
    Yeah... I had forgotten he mentioned that.

I really don't give a shit. Policy lynch me if it pleases you. Just because I didn't show up with a ton a fucking fluff on day one!
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    So yeah, I think he is most likely town, but I do feel like I might need to revaluate seeing as several people are suspicious of him.
    That's perfectly fair and I agree with just about everything you've said here. The existence of multiple scum teams gives me pause, though, and when I ponder who would fit a second scum team I keep coming back to Largehorn.

Spoiler: 
    @Reticence I will also say this, I really do not know what to make of you. On one hand I find you rather suspicious. It's quite amusing when Largehorn questioned my read on you yesterday because he thought your play was town, but surely you agree that you hadn't really done anything to deserve a townread at that point. I think a lot of people are very quick to townread you. I mean you rarely get lynched as either alignment, which also means that (at least compared to a lot of other players) you often make it to late game as scum. I think the main reason for this is people just townread you for posting your thoughts.

My main issue with your play this game is the lack of direction I think. You aren't really pushing in any direction, quickly jumped to another target when Largehorn provided some context, initially backed off from Largehorn yesterday and now it feels like you are perhaps trying to go back to him? Although I'm aware that you asking me about him does not necessarily mean you want to lynch him. There is also the fact that when you made your first "big" post yesterday you addressed pretty much everything that had happened during the day, yet chose to ignore the current and only wagon at the time, the one on Krayzy. The only other "wagon" was me and Largehorn who had voted on kel. But you chose not to comment on either. It just feels weird to me that you would catch up, comment on everything but stay away from the only wagons at the time. You did not even mention either player a single time. So I'd really like to know your read on both of them.

I tried to find a good way to break this up into smaller bits but it is all relevant to each other, so I'll just attempt to address things in as orderly a manner as I can.

I think it's fair to say that I get town-read just for sharing my thoughts, and I'm glad that you don't seem to be blaming me for it as that's really on other players to be more critical of what I'm saying. However, I think it's a little unfair to say that I did not do anything to deserve a town-read. I gave scum reads yesterday, went back and forth with a few people and argued against both Kel and Satsu's trains. I will concede that I'm not as much of a bloodhound as I used to be, because I don't have the time or the will to fixate as strongly on these games as I did before, so perhaps that is where your higher standard and my lack of living up to it is coming from.

In the case of Largehorn, specifically, your portrayal of events is a bit disingenuous. I posted my picks for scum based on Blood Fox' train while engaging Largehorn about that very topic, and placed a vote on Crissi. He provided context for Crissi that made me rethink that vote, and I provided him context on Kel that made him rethink his position, as well. We both mentioned being suspicious of Marack, and given my disinterest in voting Kel I was willing to put a vote there and he followed me. So not only did I comment on Kel but I argued against his lynch and pulled at least one vote away from him because I disagreed with the reads on him. Later I argued against Satsu's train based on my read of him, but I can understand why others may not have wanted to trust that read, given Satsu's play.

I will concede that I have not commented much on Krayzy before today. That is partly because I don't really know what to think of him beyond being low-key wary of him. He's playing defensively and I don't feel that anything he's said has had any real impact on anything.

My problem with Krayzy is similar to my problem with Lysah. I read a lot of players based on scum-tells, but that historically been very inconsistent for reading her. What I've found to be more accurate is watching her for what I've defined as her hard town-tells, very specific things in the tone of her posts and the way that she engages people that gives me an almost 95% certainty that she is town. I start her off as neutral on D1 and she just steadily declines down my trust list the longer she goes without giving me one of those tells. As an engineer, I despise negative tests, but this has been a more reliable method for discerning her alignment than anything else I've tried in the past, and this is why I currently distrust her.

Krayzy is similar. He's pretty subtle as scum and never really gives me any sort of tell that overtly tells me he is scum. He does have what I consider town-tells, but they aren't as obvious as Lysah's and he probably plays that way so that players can't do exactly what I'm describing. I am also wary of what Graeham has been saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think people may be using Marack to distract from Krayzy.

It feels a bit like that to me. Yesterday Krayzy was getting the bulk of attention...up until Satsu did his thing and derailed things. Then, today, suddenly it's Marack rather than Krayzy who is getting the focus. It seems to me like we should be picking up where we left off.

Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly trust Marack...but this all feels a bit 'off' to me.
    (The rest of this is still directed at @dupti, though it does reply at least in part to Graeham.)

I voted Marack yesterday because I disagreed with the Kel train and because I felt more strongly about him than I did Krayzy per the above explanation. Neither of them have particularly compelling content, both are playing defense, but Marack has more against him in terms of his voting record, so it made sense to me to pursue Marack over Krayzy yesterday and even today, as well.

Perhaps that is how others feel as well, and that's why the Krayzy train fizzles, but I am wary regardless. It's entirely possible that both are scum, but if so I doubt they are on the same team. Marack fits for the Blood Fox-Dendrek team, and I'm a bit concerned that the second team is made up of... well, basically Krayzy, Lysah and Largehorn, to start with. Have we seen them engage with each other at all? I'll need to go back and look.

On the topic of Largehorn, I was waffling as to whether or not I wanted to share any of this, because there are scenarios in which he is town and me coming forward with this information is just going to paint a massive target on his back, but I'm wary enough about him that I feel it is necessary to reveal this information before I die, especially since someone seems to be targeting end-game townies.

I was not lying when I said that I appreciated the content of Largehorn's posts yesterday more than I did the day before, but that did not mean that I trusted him, just that I distrusted him less. I also told him that because I was concerned that he was buddying up to me, and so I wanted to buddy up to him in case I was right, as I wanted to avoid being night killed while I worked.

As @listo95 suspected, I am a Thief. I've stolen from Largehorn both nights, or at least tried to. The first night, I stole enough money from him to suggest that he had a decent amount of money in his bank for D2. This is why I asked @Kryllian (#513) for his thoughts on what he considered a suspicious amount of money (#528), as this potentially qualified. This was a red flag, but on its own not enough for me to scream scum, because he could have been frugal during character creation, too.

I stole from him again last night so that I could track how much money he had and whether the delta was a suspicious amount. I stole $0. However, I am also a Socialite, so I also know that I was visited by someone last night. It's possible that I was role-blocked, which caused me to not steal anything. However, it's entirely possible that I was visited by something else (such as the arson, which is making me semi-paranoid that I'm currently doused in gasoline, so I apologize for this giant wall of text). If I was not role-blocked, Largehorn had or has an empty bank account.

It's possible that he bid absolutely everything he had yesterday and won a lot, but that applies to both scum and town. If he is town, I apologize for bringing attention to this. It's also possible he gave everything he had to a teammate. I'm trying to run math theoreticals based on the amount that I know he had N1, the most I can guess he had at the start of D2 based on the traits I know are out there, and the bids that were won yesterday, and I'm skeptical that he won anything without a large cash influx, but I don't have enough information to be sure. So I'm... wary, and I don't want people trusting him too much in the meantime. Unfortunately, coming forward with this also means that if he is scum, stealing from him again probably isn't going to be all that useful.

As far as today goes, I'm comfortable with voting on either Marack or Krayzy for the reasons defined above. Reading the posts that have cropped up since I started this encyclopedia...

Vote: Krayzy
    Last edited by Reticence; 2018-06-03 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think people may be using Marack to distract from Krayzy.

It feels a bit like that to me. Yesterday Krayzy was getting the bulk of attention...up until Satsu did his thing and derailed things. Then, today, suddenly it's Marack rather than Krayzy who is getting the focus. It seems to me like we should be picking up where we left off.

Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly trust Marack...but this all feels a bit 'off' to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add that I'm aware that Marack was getting his fair share of doubt. Yet it seemed to me like the general consensus was Krayzy. Why did that change?
    Because people realized it was a stupid lynch based on one misunderstanding of a post?

Does anyone have any other reason for voting me? No.

- - - Updated - - -

While everyone makes mistakes while analyzing, I feel that the ones he's done are fairly serious and that I question it. First the money thing with Satsu which did cause issues til crackle corrected it, then Virothe / Robo confusion.

Vote Krazy

Although let's not make it so Day ends early again, please? I get we need foreword movement but we had too much of that yesterday.
    So now asking questions to clear things up is a bad thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Because people realized it was a stupid lynch based on one misunderstanding of a post?

Does anyone have any other reason for voting me? No.

- - - Updated - - -

So now asking questions to clear things up is a bad thing?
    Not necessarily, but multiple big fuckups, as opposed to confusing me with Cruelle, tends to speak to a lack of reading / attention and at least in the first instance, lead to more issues til crackle actually went back and read and corrected it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily, but multiple big fuckups, as opposed to confusing me with Cruelle, tends to speak to a lack of reading / attention and at least in the first instance, lead to more issues til crackle actually went back and read and corrected it.
    One mistake. The other was me actively trying to figure things out in the thread. I like to post what I'm thinking. I always have.

- - - Updated - - -

People wonder why all I seem to be doing is responding to others. It's mainly because I'm annoyed. I made a mistake. No doubt about it. Everyone keeps focusing on that one mistake though which seems like such an easy cop out.

It does seem a bit flimsy, which doesn't help my read of the situation.

This used to be easier when I had pages upon pages of notes on every player in the game, but that took way too much time and effort to maintain.

- - - Updated - - -

So, @Krayzy, thoughts on Lysah and Cruelle?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still trying to process what Lysah is doing. She's always been one of the stronger players, so reading her can be difficult. I honestly rarely can figure herout this early into the game.

Cruelle - Is he actually playing? Hasn't really contributed much and has really just jumped on what others are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    As @listo95 suspected, I am a Thief. I've stolen from Largehorn both nights, or at least tried to. The first night, I stole enough money from him to suggest that he had a decent amount of money in his bank for D2. This is why I asked @Kryllian (#513) for his thoughts on what he considered a suspicious amount of money (#528), as this potentially qualified. This was a red flag, but on its own not enough for me to scream scum, because he could have been frugal during character creation, too.

I stole from him again last night so that I could track how much money he had and whether the delta was a suspicious amount. I stole $0. However, I am also a Socialite, so I also know that I was visited by someone last night. It's possible that I was role-blocked, which caused me to not steal anything. However, it's entirely possible that I was visited by something else (such as the arson, which is making me semi-paranoid that I'm currently doused in gasoline, so I apologize for this giant wall of text). If I was not role-blocked, Largehorn had or has an empty bank account.

It's possible that he bid absolutely everything he had yesterday and won a lot, but that applies to both scum and town. If he is town, I apologize for bringing attention to this. It's also possible he gave everything he had to a teammate. I'm trying to run math theoreticals based on the amount that I know he had N1, the most I can guess he had at the start of D2 based on the traits I know are out there, and the bids that were won yesterday, and I'm skeptical that he won anything without a large cash influx, but I don't have enough information to be sure. So I'm... wary, and I don't want people trusting him too much in the meantime. Unfortunately, coming forward with this also means that if he is scum, stealing from him again probably isn't going to be all that useful.
    You weren't roleblocked. I spent all I had on the Insurance agent. I didn't have any money to steal last night. It'll be slow because I can only do an action every other night, but I'll work through people as I can. Sorry thieves, stealing from people I think are town is going to draw to a close.

One mistake. The other was me actively trying to figure things out in the thread. I like to post what I'm thinking. I always have.

- - - Updated - - -

People wonder why all I seem to be doing is responding to others. It's mainly because I'm annoyed. I made a mistake. No doubt about it. Everyone keeps focusing on that one mistake though which seems like such an easy cop out.
    This is why I think Marack is the better of the two trains. Marack has evidence to support this lynch. Krayzy's is really more because of an error (a typo really... a big one but still).

Vote Marack

Cruelle - Is he actually playing? Hasn't really contributed much and has really just jumped on what others are saying.
    Cru's doing the same thing they does a lot of the time, then they OMGUS's when you call them out on it. Like cool, you want to lurk but don't be an ass and try to flame people who call you out on it. Heck, I wasn't even voting them and they jumped down my throat.

None of the other's I poked did that shit. Also I don't think Aria has shown up at all yet :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret I think Large spent all his money then on a bid or transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    This is why I think Marack is the better of the two trains. Marack has evidence to support this lynch. Krayzy's is really more because of an error (a typo really... a big one but still).
    Not just the typo, I think if it was only that Kray could argue it. It's the fact that Deca had been pushing on him for some semantics bullshit prior to that, so Krays been under pressure since start of day 2. He had a good train forming when the Satsu train took off, which is suspicious so is that trains quick rush. But I can't really blame kray for that because it was Satsu who was town that claimed under no pressure to do so and stalled out Kray in the first place, then did such a poor job of it and had an ability scum would have feared so /shrug

It's the reason I haven't sided with either train as of yet, both have merit and I've been rolling shit over in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    You weren't roleblocked. I spent all I had on the Insurance agent. I didn't have any money to steal last night. It'll be slow because I can only do an action every other night, but I'll work through people as I can. Sorry thieves, stealing from people I think are town is going to draw to a close.
    I see. I will... ponder this, then. I'd love to be able to trust you; I think right now it's basically just the stump.

Ret I think Large spent all his money then on a bid or transfer.
    So it would seem.

right ok i dont normally fare well in larger games mainly because i get a little lost along the way seeing as my head hurts every time i start trying to wrap my head around the traits thing, it's a great concept but I confuse myself when trying to figure out other users.

so going to look at this the old fashioned way and look at the trains now i dont really think looking at Satsu's train is of any use because it was totally justified in my eyes it stands to reason there were scum on the train but with someone being anti-town sum were doing town a favour on that train,

Blood Fox train: Cracklelslap(#295), Crissi(#380), Graeham(#267), Largehorn(#384), Listo95(#396), Lora(#324), Lysah(#385), Robozerim(#393), SatsuBL(#321)

we can ignore Satsu and Robo and Lora as they are dead and all town and it stands to reason someone would take the opportunity to bus for easy town credit

the two that stick out here is Crissi and Listo, having played on Listos team in previous games he isn't scared of selling his teammates down the river.

Unvote
    Vote: Listo

The others on that train are just more town reads than those two currently by that i mean nothing i have read (i haven't read everything guys sorry you know RL shit gets in the way) has flagged scummy play particularly

- - - Updated - - -

and i have clearly missed the boat with Krayzy and Marack you guys are forcing me to read

curse you bastards

Good that you're finding your own leads but there's only 22 hours left in the day (things have been going super slow) and we have 2 trains very close to eachother would be nice if you could comment on those so we at least know you might change your vote for those incase it's needed.

Scum can still easily influence either train and change who gets lynched so would be nice to get commited to one, from all the townies, not just you.
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Strikered I can tell you that I'm not the one you are looking for. I'm kinda always gonna be in a bus spot due to my Bully trait. Also just gonna put this here due to gut feel

FoS Jynx

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Not just the typo, I think if it was only that Kray could argue it. It's the fact that Deca had been pushing on him for some semantics bullshit prior to that, so Krays been under pressure since start of day 2. He had a good train forming when the Satsu train took off, which is suspicious so is that trains quick rush. But I can't really blame kray for that because it was Satsu who was town that claimed under no pressure to do so and stalled out Kray in the first place, then did such a poor job of it and had an ability scum would have feared so /shrug

It's the reason I haven't sided with either train as of yet, both have merit and I've been rolling shit over in my mind.
    I went back and read. I had forgetten about Deca's angle. I keep lumping that into the mess with Satsu for some stupid reason. That's on me. Both Marack's and Krayzy's defense reads to me similarly though. I must just be reading the Marack train more because it was more my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I see. I will... ponder this, then. I'd love to be able to trust you; I think right now it's basically just the stump.
    Yeah if it weren't the fact that we know Dupti is town, I'd believe that he went and had his team mates kill him just so he could lead town.... It would explain the missing kill and everything!

But since Danner has promised us a Bastard-Mod free game (I'm still convinced that Danner was born out of wedlock and nothing can prove to me otherwise!!), I'm going to just have to file that away in my "you're being a paranoid dumbfuck" file.

Strikered I can tell you that I'm not the one you are looking for. I'm kinda always gonna be in a bus spot due to my Bully trait. Also just gonna put this here due to gut feel

FoS Jynx
    I mean... that's mighty convenient... :P

Marack unvoting BF is mightily suspicious, but I'm more suspicious of Large, Krayzy, Kel, and Deca. I'd lynch any of them over Marack. That isn't to say that I trust Marack (Spoiler alert: I don't!), but they just reek of scummacdoodles. Yum.

Largehorn, one of his most alarming moves was when he was trying to create a new narrative around Marack's words #829 based off his very simple explanation. His push felt not so much as pressuring but a targeted move. Hm...
    Krayzy says a lot about... nothing. He appears active, but I don't think he's really doing anything. I could say the same for Ret somewhat, though I think he's less likely to be scum.
    kel and deca u 2 are scumbuddies amirite?

I want get Kel ASAP, but that's not going to happen today. Settle for the next best thing: shoot the lion!