Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Microsoft may have representation in Smash Bros (rumor)

https://twitter.com/Marcus_Sellars/s...95009046106114

(not confirmed)

Steve in Smash confirmed

Master Chief incoming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Master Chief incoming
    All those newgrounds videos from back in the day with Samus and MC will finally be fulfilled.... but if it is happening, 5 bucks its steve.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    All those newgrounds videos from back in the day with Samus and MC will finally be fulfilled.... but if it is happening, 5 bucks its steve.
    New item: Creeper!
    Fucks your shit up!
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    Who is that man? Also its going to be banjo kazooie.

https://twitter.com/Marcus_Sellars/s...95009046106114

(not confirmed)

Steve in Smash confirmed
    Given that Minecraft is just about the only franchise Microsoft has running on Switch that I'm aware of (correct me if I'm wrong), Steve seems most likely...

I'd love if Rare got a character put in, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Given that Minecraft is just about the only franchise Microsoft has running on Switch that I'm aware of (correct me if I'm wrong), Steve seems most likely...

I'd love if Rare got a character put in, though.
    Well it aint the same rare, that rare you think of now is playtonic... and yookalayee was shit

Well it aint the same rare, that rare you think of now is playtonic... and yookalayee was shit
    I really don't care that Rare is garbage now, having Banjo-Kazooie in Smash would still be nostalgic of what they once were and a phenominal move that people had been asking for since long before Rare left Nintendo. That it even has a remote possibility of reality is... exciting.

But it's gonna be Steve. Obviously. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't care that Rare is garbage now, having Banjo-Kazooie in Smash would still be nostalgic of what they once were and a phenominal move that people had been asking for since long before Rare left Nintendo. That it even has a remote possibility of reality is... exciting.

But it's gonna be Steve. Obviously. lol
    lol id lose it if it was actually master chief.... all those funny newgrounds videos. I remember one where MC thought samus was a ball and just straight threw her.

Yea while Phil Spencer says they could use Banjo I have a feeling Nintendo wouldn't agree to the licensing deal MS would draw up for it, unless it included ports of Banjo games to their system on top of it.

It's going to be Steve, why give free promotion and licensing money to any character without a game selling on your platform?

15+ Year Old Account
    So is he a reliable source or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    So is he a reliable source or not?
    Like most leaks and rumors. Dont believe, dont get hyped and just enjoy. I got no idea. I also have no idea for most leakers/rumor spreaders. Actually I dont know any of them.

lol id lose it if it was actually master chief.... all those funny newgrounds videos. I remember one where MC thought samus was a ball and just straight threw her.
    If Master Chief is put into Smash, I will ... I don't even know what I'd do. I can't adequately express my feelings on this. It would be one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in my life in regards to gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Master Chief is put into Smash, I will ... I don't even know what I'd do. I can't adequately express my feelings on this. It would be one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in my life in regards to gaming.
    I dunno man.... you can have pac man, sonic, mario, cloud, and ryu all fight eachother

15+ Year Old Account
    Like most leaks and rumors. Dont believe, dont get hyped and just enjoy. I got no idea. I also have no idea for most leakers/rumor spreaders. Actually I dont know any of them.
    :/ youre just as much of a doodoo head for giving him attention as he is for tweeting that.

I would've agreed but then they put in a character from MGS. They pretty much threw away the theme right there along with other newer characters. Its basically just big gaming franchises from childhood now. If you're not 30+ Halo fits into that category

10+ Year Old Account
    :/ youre just as much of a doodoo head for giving him attention as he is for tweeting that.
    its E3 time we are all allowed to be doodoo heads. Its the most wonderful time of the year

15+ Year Old Account
    its E3 time we are all allowed to be doodoo heads. Its the most wonderful time of the year
    Im not a doodoo head because i dont make threads about doodoo heads

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not a doodoo head because i dont make threads about doodoo heads
    do u make thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    I would've agreed but then they put in a character from MGS. They pretty much threw away the theme right there along with other newer characters. Its basically just big gaming franchises from childhood now. If you're not 30+ Halo fits into that category
    Solid Snake, Sonic, Pac Man, Ryu and Bayonetta at least all existed on Nintendo hardware before they where put in Smash.

Cloud was just wha... and the same would be true of Master Chief.