Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There's been circumcised people who signed the paper too.
    People sign a lot of shit without really looking at it like Terms if Service, people can be talked into anything especially when they don’t really know where they stand in anything or why. It’s juar “well they’re doing it” group think.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    All of the above cause as much death for an infant as circumcised genitalia has. Parents get to decide what’s best for their kid Danish people and everyone else. I say nay.
    Well, for Denmark, which is the topic, only one of the things has caused a death, the other which has in other countries, are so illegal here that the parents won't even have a chance (tribal tattoos on kids below 16). As for ear piercings, no deaths has yet been announced of that within the recent decade.

- - - Updated - - -

People sign a lot of shit without really looking at it like Terms if Service, people can be talked into anything especially when they don’t really know where they stand in anything or why. It’s juar “well they’re doing it” group think.
    Uhm, you didn't read my earlier statement some many pages back.

You don't just sign it by accident. You have to either follow a link, or look it up specifically. Then you use your social security number and a special password before you are accepted as having 'signed'. This ain't just put you X on the spot kinda thing. The two couples I know are jewish, and they are all against it because even though they like their religion, they've grown to see that it doesn't really have a purpose to cut it of or need. And they said that they'd rather their boys pick that when 18.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The loophole with "medical reasons" allowing circumcision should be closed too, as the Jewish doctors would fabricate the reasons en masse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, for Denmark, which is the topic, only one of the things has caused a death, the other which has in other countries, are so illegal here that the parents won't even have a chance (tribal tattoos on kids below 16). As for ear piercings, no deaths has yet been announced of that within the recent decade.

Talking about Denmark as though it should be the world don’t try to bullshit me you know that’s where this conversation is. So everything I said is in bounds. Otherwise I support Denmark doing what’s best for THEM. Even if I disagree living where I do.

Guess Denmark is just another country in Europe I had no intention of visiting so alls good.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post

Plenty of trauma to be had. You realize a terrifying number of circumcisions are botched, resulting in a number of at best unpleasant, and worst dangerous complications.
    What number would that be? Not that it really matters to myself, as this is a Danish law and they can do what they want for their citizens. But I have never heard of a single circumcision here being botched. I was circumcised when I was in my early 40's due to a on going health issue and I wish my parents had done it when I was born. It was a no brainier when our two sons where born to have them circumcised.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, you didn't read my earlier statement some many pages back.

You don't just sign it by accident. You have to either follow a link, or look it up specifically. Then you use your social security number and a special password before you are accepted as having 'signed'. This ain't just put you X on the spot kinda thing. The two couples I know are jewish, and they are all against it because even though they like their religion, they've grown to see that it doesn't really have a purpose to cut it of or need. And they said that they'd rather their boys pick that when 18.
    Ok my apologies I didn’t see your link

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    I am wondering. Apart from ppl who are doing it for whatever reason outside the religion....i just cant comprehend how religious ppl can cut part of the dick that was created by the God ? So You stand against Your God because You hurt His creation that he made based on Himself .

I hope You understand what i mean....basically isnt it a sin if You do this to Your body ? If God didnt want You to have a foreskin out of the box, He would create You without the foreskin.
    So basically when God called Abraham, he told him to circumcise all the males in his tribe as a mark that they were set apart as holy to him. Moses was commanded to continue this tradition when God gave the Jewish law. It's possible it was partly a rule God gave as a hygiene thing back then. A lot of the laws in the book of Leviticus are about cleanliness-there is an entire section dedicated to how to deal with different kinds of mildew in your tent.
    Christians typically don't circumcise outside of the USA because faith in Jesus is what makes you holy. The spirit of God is what sets you apart from everyone else, not your foreskin. The physical sign isn't necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What number would that be? Not that it really matters to myself, as this is a Danish law and they can do what they want for their citizens. But I have never heard of a single circumcision here being botched. I was circumcised when I was in my early 40's due to a on going health issue and I wish my parents had done it when I was born. It was a no brainier when our two sons where born to have them circumcised.
    Who do you think you are going around lik some kind of GOD deciding those kinds of things you monster!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Considering how many girls have undergone FGM in Europe despite the prohibitions, I strongly suspect it won't matter either way. After all the Islamic community supports it, and the law cannot convince people not to follow the percieved edict of a God.

I mean, set aside the secular atheism cap many of us wear and get into the headspace of someone who believes it with all sincerity and earnestness. They aren't going to give it up because some beaurocrat in a suite says so when they have a magic book divinely written to say otherwise.
    The Islamic community supports FGM?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No I mean banning infant circumcision.
    Like I said, this is typically not banned.
    Infants are those that the state can't recognize their ability to consent, so it requires the prescription of a doctor.

You can't really ban it: the procedure is needed sometimes. It's just that cosmetics is not a reason a doctor could realistically endorse.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who do you think you are going around lik some kind of GOD deciding those kinds of things you monster!
    Lol! It was not a fun time after I got circumcised. Much harder on a adult. A experience I will never forget. However, had it been done soon after I was born, I would have no memory of it. But the important thing is, it fixed my issue. Very glad I had it done.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MrCanoehead View Post
    I've never been having sex or jacking off and thought "you know what, I wish this didn't last as long". So thanks Mom and Dad!
    Don't worry, once you've had sex a few times you'll learn how to last longer. Wait and see.

Then the un-cut guys will have a far better time than cut guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The loophole with "medical reasons" allowing circumcision should be closed too, as the Jewish doctors would fabricate the reasons en masse.
    There's legitimate medical reasons to do circumcisions, but yes, there would have to be safeguards put into place to combat abuse. Misrepresenting medical facts to circumvent the law is a serious offense for any doctor. And it's a rather obvious loophole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    They have to document it, so you can't just fabricate it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

How many would be enough for you to think it's a practice best done away with?

https://www.berghahnjournals.com/vie.../bhs040106.xml

At least one hundred deaths, the most catastrophic outcome. Let alone the plethora of other complications.

Here's another one:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7620446.html

Infant HERPES. There's something you never wanted to know existed.

You needing the procedure at age 40 has nothing to do with infant mutilation. Infants don't "need it", it's a ridiculous tradition, borne out of ancient religious barbarism.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's quite funny that people freak out so much over circumcision to the point they want it banned.
    I'm genuinely curious, do you feel the same about female genital mutilation? Is it funny that people want that banned?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    People think kids should choose for themselves when they've grown to understand what's happening instead of their parents making a decision that's not theirs to make.
    So should we let kids grow up to decide for themselves if they want to be aborted or not?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    So should we let kids grow up to decide for themselves if they want to be aborted or not?
    The blob of cells you're aborting isn't a functioning human yet. The baby you're cutting into, is.

Lol! It was not a fun time after I got circumcised. Much harder on a adult. A experience I will never forget. However, had it been done soon after I was born, I would have no memory of it. But the important thing is, it fixed my issue. Very glad I had it done.
    There are medical cases where circumcision is necessary but those are rather rare, the vast majority of people do not need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    ...when they have a magic book divinely written to say otherwise.
    That's just the thing, beyond describing the practice in a very general way I've never seen an magic book actually describe what has to be done in any detail. The whole idea of the ritual is a symbolic gesture altogether. And the more one investigates it, it's fairly creepy.

For example, here's the main link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

And a creepifying quote:
    Metzitzah B'Peh (oral suction)
    The ancient method of performing metzitzah—metzitzah b'peh, or oral suction —has become controversial. The process has the mohel place his mouth directly on the circumcision wound to draw blood away from the cut. The majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not use metzitzah b'peh, but some Haredi Jews use it. It has been documented that the practice poses a serious risk of spreading herpes to the infant. Proponents maintain that there is no conclusive evidence that links herpes to Metzitza, and that attempts to limit this practice infringe on religious freedom.

So yeah, now we have adults sucking on the cocks of infant males. But hey, fuck it, religious freedom and so on, right?

I think some of you are not well mentally if you support this shit for whatever pretended reasons.