Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vote: Kel
    Willing to switch if need be, feel this is the write place. I’ll switch to Arialla, if need be.
    Last edited by JynxieJ; 2018-06-06 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Bolding

Unvote
    Vote: Bageloaf

- - - Updated - - -

Looking back, I don't see anything particularly untoward about Kel's posts and the player pushing heavily for a Kel lynch wouldn't even be able to contribute to the game right now if not for the Tree Stump ability.

Given that Dupti is known to just tunnel vision someone to see if it sticks and how two specific players were focused heavily in the form of Krayzy and Marack I'm not particularly keen on targeting either Arialla or Kel right now.

It feels forced. Convenient.

We know scum are in a great position. We know they're likely to vote as a block to get the results that they want. All they have to do is convince a few Town players to go along with the ride and they're well on their way to victory.

Which is very likely what is going on here. Especially with how lazy people are being, defaulting to the easiest lynches.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who doesn't follow me on this is very likely to be scum.

Given that I'm the only one so far to correctly deduce the identity of not one but two scum players you should probably pay more attention to what I'm saying and doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who doesn't follow me on this is very likely to be scum.
    lmfao

Dude, you are probably the most scummy person for saying that shit right now. We have people that haven't really played at all this game until they get a bit of pressure and then they come out of nowhere meaning they're actively watching the game thread but not posting. Arialla did it almost immediately after I voted for him. That's scum as fuck. We have an sk, possibly a team(b/c of how big the game is), and the best way for an sk to win is to lurk the fuck out of the game and try not to draw any attention to the fact they're still there. And then we have people like you who are trying to vote off people that are actually playing which seems scummy as fuck as well.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

It feels forced because a confirmed town is pushing it?

Shaking my head.

And we just discussed how you got lucky with your "deductions," nothing more.

Bagel, are you scum? I know you wouldn't lie to me of all people. If Arialla and listo can be buds I don't see why we can't be as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Given that I'm the only one so far to correctly deduce the identity of not one but two scum players you should probably pay more attention to what I'm saying and doing.
    this is also funny as fuck b/c the blood fox lynch was a lucky as hell vote on someone who didn't play at all on day 1 when lynches are random enough as it is. As for Dendrek, I also called out his scummy behavior but you don't see me trying to brag about it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    lmfao

Dude, you are probably the most scummy person for saying that shit right now. We have people that haven't really played at all this game until they get a bit of pressure and then they come out of nowhere meaning they're actively watching the game thread but not posting. Arialla did it almost immediately after I voted for him. That's scum as fuck. We have an sk, possibly a team(b/c of how big the game is), and the best way for an sk to win is to lurk the fuck out of the game and try not to draw any attention to the fact they're still there. And then we have people like you who are trying to vote off people that are actually playing which seems scummy as fuck as well.
    You yourself showed up shortly after being called out for lurking...

...and what's 'scummy' is completely subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    You yourself showed up shortly after being called out for lurking...

...and what's 'scummy' is completely subjective.
    pure coincidence as I had just woke up and finally started catching up on the new day. The person that called me out(I think it was you) just happened to be the last post lol. Either way, I've been playing for a larger chunk of this game than most of the other lurkers and certainly more than Arialla who had 8 posts until I made my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    this is also funny as fuck b/c the blood fox lynch was a lucky as hell vote on someone who didn't play at all on day 1 when lynches are random enough as it is. As for Dendrek, I also called out his scummy behavior but you don't see me trying to brag about it.
    It wasn't lucky. You can keep pushing that false narrative if you like though if it wasn't for my persistence he wouldn't have been lynched given that he's done exactly the same thing in previous games and been given a free pass because he's a 'veteran' player and a lot of people in this game are very guilty of playing favourites.

Dendrek, by consequence, exposed himself pretty openly by defending Blood Fox so blatantly. Yet even before his vocal behaviour I called him as being scum with my wonderful little list.

I bet some players are just salty that they haven't actually accomplished anything during this game though.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck, now that I think on it the push on Marack and Krayzy was largely a matter of people trying to ride on the coattails of my expose of Blood Fox and Dendrek. Very strange, that!

As for Satsu, he dug his own grave but I spoke up and said he was very likely to be trusted and just approaching the game in an unusual way. I was correct!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was never giving him a free pass. I give lurkers the benefit on the first day generally. I didn't like that Lora decided to fuck over anyone with politician which is why my vote stayed on him instead of trying to push the BF train. And it was pure luck lol. If he was town, you wouldn't be pulling this shit and you'd likely have been voted off in his place. It was luck that he flipped scum.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Satsu, he dug his own grave but I spoke up and said he was very likely to be trusted and just approaching the game in an unusual way. I was correct!
    Easy to know if someone isn't scum when you're scum yourself

If you think I'm scum, then vote on me.

Otherwise it's just hot air in an attempt to look like you're doing something.

Why aren't you two pushing elsewhere? Considering other approaches? Who, of those alive right now, do you think scum should have targeted and are you suspicious that they're still alive? Other than Arialla, which other 'lurkers' are you willing to push and vote on?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would except I'm trying to keep a pressure going on these lurkers plaguing the game. Y'know, b/c I actually understand what an sk would do to stay alive and try to win.

You can switch your vote back later on. There's still half a day phase left. Push elsewhere. Get more information.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lysah

Of the players currently alive, which would you consider likely to be a serial killer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the only reason you're likely still alive is b/c you are scum, and the sks know that you're causing enough of an interference with town trying to scum hunt. They probably have a scum read on you so they haven't offed you. If you were town, you'd have been killed off a long time ago b/c you would be seeking to lynch those who would be likely sks. Also, trying to push a lynch on you would be problematic since you have who knows how many buddies left. Let's look at this logically though. We had 25 people starting, we're at 15. We've had 3 kills most nights barring a time here or there which means we have at minimum 2 scum teams. I honestly doubt we have a vigi b/c if we do they are doing a fucking terrible job and should just claim so we can lynch them off instead of having more town be hemorrhaged off. Of those scum teams, assuming we have 3, I'd think we have a mafia and 2 sks, or maybe even 2 sk teams. We've had 8 town deaths and two mafia. That means we have a larger town than usual with multiple scum teams, otherwise town is in a really bad spot and we've already lost this as pushing a lynch would be nigh impossible.I can see maybe a 3rd of the game being scum though, so what, 4 mafia(that seems too few honestly. Maybe 5 or even 6) plus two sk teams of two? That'd make 8(or 9) scum in all plus the 15 other town. If we've lost 8, we're at 7 town left alive give or take. Actually, I could see you being town Graeham only b/c it'd be in mafia's best interest to try and lynch the sks, but maybe you guys are banking on hitting them with nks instead.

Honestly two sk teams feels awkward. We could have two separate sks or even an sk team and a vigi who's terrible at scum reads or has just been offing the people who looked scummy at the end of the day(it might explain Dendrek's death and Kray's).

- - - Updated - - -

There's not really any information that's going to come from trying to pressure you as you're already playing, already the leader of the post count, and if you are scum, have no reason to really worry about being lynched with how indecisive town can be and how many town are likely left of the 15 people alive. It's better keeping pressure on lurkers at this point and forcing them to play the game they signed up for.

Does anyone have any reason to vote me other than "pressure is cool!!11!1!"?

Cru your post is dumb as fuck and the most obvious case of cherry picking I've ever seen. I said kray took satsus post out of context on purpose, which he did. It doesn't matter at all that someone else called it out, people had still voted by then, likely scum, and it lead to a lynch and the day ending faster.

If you read my posts you'd see why I didn't vote him, there was no point he already had votes on him, maybe I should've but it wouldn't have changed anything. After satsus shitshow there was no point voting on kray. Then you coincidentally miss out on the fact I was one of the first to push him the next day.

Call to all players, we can read the game thread, quoting little bits that make your argument seem good isn't a good idea, everyone can see you're lying to make your push seem smart.

Anyways can we just lynch Ari? Every single game he's busy until he picks up a few votes for lurking, then he posts a bit and lurks again. It's really annoying.
    게임 은 어렵~~

I'm not scum.

I don't believe that we have a vigilante. A serial killer is more likely. They may only be able to kill on certain nights, though.

We know Blood Fox's team wasn't wiped out with Dendrek's death so there's at least three people in his team. If there's a second scum team, which is pretty much a given at this point, then it's likely mirrored in terms of its size. So there's at least five scum left.

As for why I haven't been killed yet, that isn't unusual. I often end up surviving until the mid/late game regardless of my alignment.

After pushing so heavily on Dendrek I was actually expecting to be hit by a night kill. Instead I was just targeted by multiple thieves. Speaking of which, the recklessness of those with the thief trait is likely something that has, in part, made it much more difficult for town to win this.

You can switch your vote back later on. There's still half a day phase left. Push elsewhere. Get more information.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lysah

Of the players currently alive, which would you consider likely to be a serial killer?
    Cruelle, as I've mentioned several times. Arialla I am willing to believe just so happened to show up when voted on, Cruelle I am not so willing to believe that for. Cruelle also just soft-claimed...something? That he is the trait cop? That he knows your powers and that you can't be the trait cop, meaning he is the powers cop? Too bad the power cop doesn't exist until tonight. Don't really like that random bit of information, maybe I am misunderstanding his implication or missed something.

The kel lynch intrigues me as he appeared to be present for the time period he got voted on but chose not to defend himself, but I guess he could have disappeared shortly before. I don't really want to lynch him yet because he doesn't seem to be buying your bullshit and that scores him mega brownie points in my book.

I'd be happy with a Strikered lynch on policy, I don't really care if he has a "real" excuse, non-players need to die just like blood fox died or they are dragging the town down. What if he has a real excuse but is also mafia? We just let him live until it's just you, me, and him, and then we point fingers at each other because he has a reason for not playing? Obviously "wasting" a lynch on a lurker isn't ideal...which is why people who have "real" reasons probably need to start asking to be mod killed or subbed with anyone who might be willing to take their place, otherwise they are bullshitting me. Ironically, Strikered showed up today to call Arialla out for the lurking, probably the funniest moment of this game.

I don't feel anyone else qualifies as a lurker at this point in time. If we are dead set on not going for a lurker and instead going for the people actually playing the game, my vote probably would be on you. And, honestly, I am willing to, for at least a moment, believe you are town, if only because so far this game has proven that all the active players are town (how unusual....not). Ah, flashbacks to one of the games I hosted where the post count list was literally all of the town and then all of the scum after a few game days.

@kel
    To be fair the day ended early because Satsu rage-hammered himself...which is ironic since that's something town should never, ever do.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh...on the subject of scum pushing easy lynches, that's exactly how I feel the Arialla lynch is. Whether or not he does this every single game (and he does, I agree), he is the "easy" and "obvious" lynch today which means lynching him is pretty stupid for the town. I still invite everyone to join me on the guy with the exact same amount of posts as Arialla that nobody but me seems to have noticed...perhaps on purpose? Why do all the lurkers except one get attention?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-06-06 at 06:34 AM.

@Lysah
    @Bageloaf

If I switch over to Arialla can we agree that no matter Arialla's alignment we can also push on the remaining lurkers during the next day phase(s) so long as we're alive? It's not so much that I disagree that lurkers should be held accountable. I'm just worried that Arialla is the 'easiest' target for such an approach. It's what I expect from Arialla. A few decent posts but large periods if inactivity due to a busy schedule.

I just don't want to lynch Arialla, have Arialla's alignment be revealed as Town and then suddenly everyone decides they can't possibly push on a different lurker because they could be Town too.

If that makes any sense...

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lysah

Do you mean Cruelle?

I don't want to lynch Arialla either, because we can't really discern any new information from such a vote record. It will end up as most of the active players voting on an obvious target and most of the lurkers will probably not have a vote out at all and we are back to this exact same spot tomorrow.

Yes I did mean Cruelle, who did I say?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-06-06 at 06:43 AM.

Well im happy to push any lurker but Ari had a special place of hate in my heart for doing this every single game
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug. I can get behind lynching any of the big lurkers in this game. Arialla was just lowest at the time of my vote.

unvote vote Cruelle

At this point we have to hope the lurkers are mostly scum. It'd be an easy out for them as it's generally seen as scummy to push lynches on lurkers(easy scum play to kill town) but at the same time, they could easily be scum b/c if we have a huge chunk of town dead, one could only imagine the remaining town would be active barring one or two.