Blizzcon Cosplay thread

I look forward to seeing what the Cosplay contest brings us. Quite a few of the cosplayers i follow are attending, not sure if they'll make it to the top though or intended to participate in the contest.

Oshley Cosplay as Varian though...

Will update with great outfits as info is available.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-11-04 at 08:42 PM.

The winner of this years Blizzcon Cosplay is Steven Scott wearing a Grom HellScream costume, made by Mike Biasi

design process here

https://www.facebook.com/mike.biasi/...3923969&type=3

Cue video of the costume from IGN with annoying music you should mute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybp0121Z63Q

Mike Biasi - I'm sitting here in shock. It hasn't quite set in yet that my Grommash Hellscream won global... I keep thinking I'll wake up and it was a dream... Big thanks go out to Michelle Yager and Lee Frazier, for all the help they constantly offered, keeping poor Stephen alive, (who I had talked into wearing the costume)... And thanks to all for your support... it means a lot...
    Other costumes to come when available.

Not sure if this was in the context but its still something to note:

Sombra cosplay by Soni Aralynn, made by Henchmen Props.

edit: Oshley Cosplay's Varian (the one i posted above) ending up winning 2nd place. I knew she'd rank high.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-11-06 at 10:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I look forward to seeing what the Cosplay contest brings us. Quite a few of the cosplayers i follow are attending, not sure if they'll make it to the top though or intended to participate in the contest.

Oshley Cosplay as Varian though...

Will update with great outfits as info is available.
    Not much into cosplay, but that one is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjanney View Post
    It's so wonderful.I like this cosplay.I was playing cosplay for the first time. I‘m’’ not tailor.My costumes were purchased online.I found Cosmanles store occasionally. I bought this costumes from Cosmanles. I was very satisfied when I received them.
    Impressive necro, but please take your advertisements elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjanney View Post
    It's so wonderful.I like this cosplay.I was playing cosplay for the first time. I‘m’’ not tailor.My costumes were purchased online.I found Cosmanles store occasionally. I bought this costumes from Cosmanles. I was very satisfied when I received them.
    Prices on that site are like 100-200% higher than on the aliexpress... and they're even using the same photos.