Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be Taelia (Talia?idk). That Ironforge stuff was just thrown in there to build drama.

15+ Year Old Account
    A big fat NOPE! Wrathion is a dragon but has a human form. So if you were to have said "Anduin is gonna marry a dragon" or "Anduin is going to marry a dark human" then it would have been correct.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    I'm calling it now, mark my words ladies and gentlemen.
    Well, someone in the marriage has to have a Warrior Beard, and it likely isn't going to be Anduin.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Wait, I take it back. Anduin needs to marry a member of the Horde to make peace with the other faction.
    Now if only there was one hot enough that everyone could agree was ho- ...there...
    Last edited by Bluespiderman57; 2018-06-05 at 04:08 AM.

Anduin should marry muradin and wrathion, and it should all be vividly displayed in a web comic xD

A dwarf male? Will probably be a bit harsh for him after Wrathion but young prince will do just fine.

ofc
    lets bring in interracial and possibly homosexual relationships into video games just cause

Deleted
    Can there even be Human / Dwarf child?
    Same Human / space goat

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    For those who want actual context, these's a part of the new book where there's mention of Anduin's stay in Ironforge and that he had more than a "friendship" with a female dwarf.
    Holy shit, the Boy King has definitely grown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Can there even be Human / Dwarf child?
    Same Human / space goat
    Well, Medan is... something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Holy shit, the Boy King has definitely grown.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Medan is... something.
    Medan is no more.

Medan is no more.
    But Lantressor and Garona are, and if orc/draenei is possible then I dunno what isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    ofc
    lets bring in interracial and possibly homosexual relationships into video games just cause
    Well, there is no reason not to, I guess? Why should Blizzard worry about offending a bunch of snowflakes?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    ofc
    Triggered?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespiderman57 View Post
    Wait, I take it back. Anduin needs to marry a member of the Horde to make peace with the other faction.
    Now if only there was one hot enough that everyone could agree was ho- ...there...
    Thura!!!!!!!!

Medan is no more.
    No, Med'an is still a thing, although he's been retconned into not being the new Guardian for good reason. I actually wouldn't mind more half-breed characters introduced(i.e. half-dwarf, half-gnome, elf/troll, etc), but Med'an was pretty much the worse way Blizzard could go about it.

OT: We all know Anduin's gonna to have a polygamous relationship with Taelia and Vanessa. Astride the back of Wrathion, he shall conquer and unite the seven kingdoms under the banner of House Wrynn!
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-06-06 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    No, Med'an is still a thing, although he's been retconned into not being the new Guardian for good reason. I actually wouldn't mind more half-breed characters introduced(i.e. half-dwarf, half-gnome, elf/troll, etc), but Med'an was pretty much the worse way Blizzard could go about it.

OT: We all know Anduin's gonna to have a polygamous relationship with Taelia and Vanessa. Astride the back of Wrathion, he shall conquer and unite the seven kingdoms under the banner of House Wrynn!
    That pic makes no sense in context, Anduin doesn't even have sisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

[Img]https://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/f/f1/Aegon_And_His_Sisters_by_Amok..png/350px-Aegon_And_His_Sisters_by_Amok..png[img]
    Only works if they are also related.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    That pic makes no sense in context, Anduin doesn't even have sisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Only works if they are also related.
    I was close though...I was close... *sheds a singular tear*

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I was close though...I was close... *sheds a singular tear*

Unless Varian was getting it on with random nobles/peasants/ any woman with in reach. If WoW was more realistic with its Kings Anduin would have a bunch of half brothers and sisters I think
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Unless Varian was getting it on with random nobles/peasants/ any woman with in reach. If WoW was more realistic with its Kings Anduin would have a bunch of half brothers and sisters I think
    How cool would it be if Varian's bastard popped out from somewhere. There you go internal drama for Alliance just like that.