10+ Year Old Account

Potential hero after Yrel. Orphea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...potential_new/

Okay i found it fancy. Maybe on Gamescom Blizz will got for us some more insight about lore, and throw Orphea into game.

They still need to add Mephisto, Baal, Andariel, Belial, and Duriel. There are many more important omissions they need to add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They still need to add Mephisto, Baal, Andariel, Belial, and Duriel. There are many more important omissions they need to add.
    Nah, Blizzard won't release a villain or some proper asshole any time soon. Let's release some cute and cartoony characters because it atract more attention.

I mean, when annoying and cute characters like Chromie or D.Va were being released you could see so many new faces posting on HotS forum. Same goes even now with Yrel getting released. While characters like Malthael or Kel'thuzad might have created a huge hype, it was mainly by the more "hardcore" players.

It is a fucking shame, but I don't expect Blizzard to release an old school villain over a walking meme.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Nah, Blizzard won't release a villain or some proper asshole any time soon. Let's release some cute and cartoony characters because it atract more attention.

I mean, when annoying and cute characters like Chromie or D.Va were being released you could see so many new faces posting on HotS forum. Same goes even now with Yrel getting released. While characters like Malthael or Kel'thuzad might have created a huge hype, it was mainly by the more "hardcore" players.

It is a fucking shame, but I don't expect Blizzard to release an old school villain over a walking meme.
    I wan't cool monster type characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I wan't cool monster type characters
    Yeah, even though it doesn't matter to me that much, but there are way too many humanoid characters.

Me personally, I am just super tired of all the good guys. I want to play as a villain I used to play against or a real asshole I loved to hate.

Yeah, even though it doesn't matter to me that much, but there are way too many humanoid characters.

Me personally, I am just super tired of all the good guys. I want to play as a villain I used to play against or a real asshole I loved to hate.
    Exactly what I am saying, I could even design them all if Blizzard wants haha.

Maybe as a Battleground announcer like the Raven Lord.

I'd be extremely surprised if Blizzard releases an original Hero not tied to any franchise, considering Heroes of the Storm's entire premise was a convergence and celebration of all of their IP's.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    When you have a voice actor in, that maybe in 10 years provides a hero on your list of "next 1000" then you could pay her 100 bucks to do it then and yet. Not paying travel money in 10 years.

No fricking way they will start adding completely new characters when they have the most well known characters in the whole industry. We still dont have Imperius, Mephisto, Baal, Andariel, Duriel, Belial for example.

New unique characters AFTER the most wanted and well known characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Maybe as a Battleground announcer like the Raven Lord.

I'd be extremely surprised if Blizzard releases an original Hero not tied to any franchise, considering Heroes of the Storm's entire premise was a convergence and celebration of all of their IP's.
    I would go with this idea, and with how she looks, i could see she coming out as a skin for Chromie

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know yet how Orphea may look, we got only her portrait. But if i must go with my guess, probably july will be another month without new hero like may was, and something big like with Alterac Pass. Blizz will announce on gamescom. But issue is... Gamescom is 21 august...

With how Blizzard has been saying they want to tell the "story" of the Nexus through comics, videos, and even in game, I would not be surprised if this was a 5 man brawl where you have to protect her or something like that for the Raven Lord.

Cool, but who exactly is Orphea?

its almost like...they are intentionally making a variety of heroes and not your personal wishes.

gee i wonder why they arent doing exactly what you want

could it be that they are making this game for millions of people and not..you?

this whole "this character deserves to be in the game more than that one" is baseless, useless complete drivel. there is nothing to base it on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherius View Post
    Cool, but who exactly is Orphea?
    thats what we are going to find out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remus88Romulus View Post
    No fricking way they will start adding completely new characters when they have the most well known characters in the whole industry. We still dont have Imperius, Mephisto, Baal, Andariel, Duriel, Belial for example.

New unique characters AFTER the most wanted and well known characters.
    you say that like anyone knows who they are

Why would they do that anyways? The only criteria they've had for making a hero is "is it time for them yet, can they be unique"

idk maybe those characters didnt really DO anything special? (and they kinda suck?) so like if they WERE in the game they wouldnt be unique so they still got to wait till they figure out how they are going to make em special.

Like Why would you even CONSIDER the possibility that 'the most major charactesr of each IP will be put in first" they put in murky before kel'thuzad

get over yourself

this game isnt for you

its for everyone.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    its almost like...they are intentionally making a variety of heroes and not your personal wishes.

gee i wonder why they arent doing exactly what you want

could it be that they are making this game for millions of people and not..you?

this whole "this character deserves to be in the game more than that one" is baseless, useless complete drivel. there is nothing to base it on.
    And your point is?

What is the "variety" you are talking about? Let's look at the entire roster now and be pretty generous with who could considered villain or morally grey (without faction bias):
    Warcraft: Yrel, Maiev, Alexstrasza, Kel'thuzad, Garrosh, Valeera, Zul'jin, Ragnaros, Varian, Samuro, Gul'dan, Medivh, Chromie, Greymane, Lunara, Cho'gall, Rexxar, Kael'thas, Sylvanas, Thrall, Jaina, Anub'arak, Chen, Rehgar, Murky, Brightwing, Li Li, Illidan, Uther, Malfurion, Tyrande, Muradin, Arthas, E.T.C., Gazlowe, Stitches, Falstad
    Starcraft: Fenix, Blaze, Stukov, Probius, Alarak, Dehaka, Artanis, Lt. Morales, Zagara, Tychus, Zeratul, Raynor, Sgt. Hammer, Kerrigan, Nova, Abathur, Tassadar
    Diablo: Deckard Cain, Malthael, Cassia, Auriel, Xul, Li-Ming, Kharazim, Leoric, the Butcher, Johanna, Azmodan, Diablo, Nazeebo, Tyrael, Sonya, Valla
    Overwatch: Hanzo, Junkrat, Ana, D.Va, Genji, Lúcio, Zarya, Tracer
    Classic: The Lost Vikings

That makes it 22 Heroes who could be considered evil out of 79 playable characters in the game. And if you would ask me, I don't even consider Illidan, Maiev, Hanzo or Zul'jin as evil myself even though they did some bad things. Even most of the Zerg are not evil anymore, we all know what happened with Kerrigan at the end of Starcraft II and Zagara made peace with Protoss and Terran. Only Abathur was against it as he still thinks Zerg should keep their essence clean or whatever and he has been punished for it.

It is not only about Prime Evils, we are also missing anyone from Burning Legion, Hybrid or Talon which are pretty big villains in their respective franchises. Same goes for non-humanoid characters. So again, I ask you, what is the variety you are talking about? If you are talking about gameplay variety, then please remember the uproar when Blizzard released 5 Warcraft Assassins in a row despite all of them being very different playstyles and let's be real, the gameplay variety has been pretty good lately.

Last edited by Nerraw; 2018-06-10 at 10:23 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Unanimous disdain for this being an original hero. Good. The HotS """"""""lore""""""""" is fucking stupid. They should not be focusing on it. In fact, they should be focusing on deleting it and going back to revamp all the old maps into game-themed maps instead of generic arenas. That was originally the plan, anyways (For instance, Towers of Doom was originally being developed as an Ice Crown Citadel map before someone made the bizarre decision to make up 'The Nexus' bullshit).