Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Season finale villain confirmed. Tell me you don't see the devil in those eyes.

It'll turn out like Baby Cakes, mark my words!

[video=youtube;911-TBgUDk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=911-TBgUDk4[/vieo]
    Overly cute things are usually evil. Then of course it's easy to tell what's evil if it's a fairy or it's name is some three letter name that's -am, like Pam, or some cases Tammy.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-06-04 at 08:49 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Not pony related but holy crap this is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Not pony related but holy crap this is amazing.

[video=youtube_share;8-OzvIL4d2w]https://youtu.be/8-OzvIL4d2w[/vido]
    That band is pretty good, I liked their first album much more than their second. The second is just a bit too quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhg, surgery in 90 minutes. I'm sure something will go wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Uhg, surgery in 90 minutes. I'm sure something will go wrong though.
    worst case is they get the patients confused and you wake up with bigger breasts

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    worst case is they get the patients confused and you wake up with bigger breasts
    Mine are already pretty big anyways so it's no big.

Do you all think you'd still watch the show if they all smiled like actual horses?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Do you all think you'd still watch the show if they all smiled like actual horses?

Nope! I like the show because they DON'T look like horses. They have catlike faces. If they looked like horses it would ruin it for me. I don't like horses.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-06-05 at 07:05 PM.

Surgery went well but I will be here a night. Apparently I've had a hernia since I was born that I had no idea about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I've had a hernia since I was born that I had no idea about.
    I didn't realize that that's a thing that could happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    you didn't realize people can be born?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    you didn't realize people can be born?
    I thought they were created in a lab like the Genomes in Final Fantasy 9.

Back home. Currently have a 1-2 foot cut down my stomach and two small bags attached to me for drainage, oh and lots of pain, but everything is fine. Looks like during surgery I accidentally tore something out of me, from what I hear.

Apparently every single person has a pin sized hole near their belly button from the embylical (spelling?) cord and it's usually worse for guys. Some people tear it more while others don't. It also could be from me being in the 95th percentile for cranium size (i have a huge fucking head) and maybe it was already tearing from birth.

OT: All alone in the baggage hall of the airport waiting for this fecking Norwegian Airline to land, at 1:30am, so I can grab from the plane and off load the baggage so I can go home!

Fun doing 140+ bags all on my own...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-06-07 at 12:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Overly cute things are usually evil. Then of course it's easy to tell what's evil if it's a fairy or it's name is some three letter name that's -am, like Pam, or some cases Tammy.
    I've heard the speculation. I don't know what I believe. The way she came clean to Starlight makes it hard for me to believe she's actually evil. But the points people raise aren't wrong. Also, *HER CUTIE MARK IS A CHESS PIECE*.

Anyway, completely offtopic. It should be illegal for music to be this good. I don't buy CD's often anymore. But I'm getting both of their albums now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    OT: All alone in the baggage hall of the airport waiting for this fecking Norwegian Airline to land, at 1:30am, so I can grab from the plane and off load the baggage so I can go home!

Fun doing 140+ bags all on my own...
    That definitely sucks there. Gotta hate it when you do most, if not all, of the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I've heard the speculation. I don't know what I believe. The way she came clean to Starlight makes it hard for me to believe she's actually evil. But the points people raise aren't wrong. Also, *HER CUTIE MARK IS A CHESS PIECE*.

Anyway, completely offtopic. It should be illegal for music to be this good. I don't buy CD's often anymore. But I'm getting both of their albums now.

[video=youtube;YGV6bCTMM5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w[/vieo]
    [video=youtube;gXzMD065HEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk[/vieo]
    It's like you have been looking at my suggested videos when I listen to music.

7+ Year Old Account
    That definitely sucks there. Gotta hate it when you do most, if not all, of the work.

It's like you have been looking at my suggested videos when I listen to music.
    Well I just happened to mention I like Dragonforce in a couple IRC/discord channels I was in on my last day off, and people were like "here, have some symphonic power metal" and linked me stuff from Twilight Force...then someone said "you should look up Gloryhammer", so last night I did. x_x

But yeah, I LOVE power metal (at least the European variety). You remember the episode that showcased Dash's hyper awareness...and how she can't sit still, always fidgety, can't help but notice EVERYTHING around her? I can relate...I have a, well, milder version of that. Difference is, I don't notice "ordinary" things at all, but I constantly notice tiny little insignificant details around me, but if you ask me what color hair or shirt the person I was talking to had, not a clue. Always have to be doing something, hard to relax unless I'm sleeping. Anyway, with power metal I CAN relax, because it's fast enough to at least (somewhat) fully occupy my brain. I can put stuff like this on and just sit back and relax. I'm the only one in my family that can even keep up with it...I had some Dragonforce on when my mom was in the car one time and she said that it sounded like trying to listen to music on fast forward. Nope, I can keep up with every individual note. I love it when the drummers go insane with blast beats and double bass too (and yep, no problem keeping up with it).

I can actually use music like this to "wind down", especially at work. I go on break at work, walk around outside (noise cancelling headphones, yay) playing stuff like this, and it's as relaxing to me as taking a nap.

10+ Year Old Account
    If overly cute things are typically evil, then I've been watching a lot of anime with a lot of bad people in them.

7+ Year Old Account
    If overly cute things are typically evil, then I've been watching a lot of anime with a lot of bad people in them.
    I honestly think her chess piece cutie mark is a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Well I just happened to mention I like Dragonforce in a couple IRC/discord channels I was in on my last day off, and people were like "here, have some symphonic power metal" and linked me stuff from Twilight Force...then someone said "you should look up Gloryhammer", so last night I did. x_x

But yeah, I LOVE power metal (at least the European variety). You remember the episode that showcased Dash's hyper awareness...and how she can't sit still, always fidgety, can't help but notice EVERYTHING around her? I can relate...I have a, well, milder version of that. Difference is, I don't notice "ordinary" things at all, but I constantly notice tiny little insignificant details around me, but if you ask me what color hair or shirt the person I was talking to had, not a clue. Always have to be doing something, hard to relax unless I'm sleeping. Anyway, with power metal I CAN relax, because it's fast enough to at least (somewhat) fully occupy my brain. I can put stuff like this on and just sit back and relax. I'm the only one in my family that can even keep up with it...I had some Dragonforce on when my mom was in the car one time and she said that it sounded like trying to listen to music on fast forward. Nope, I can keep up with every individual note. I love it when the drummers go insane with blast beats and double bass too (and yep, no problem keeping up with it).

I can actually use music like this to "wind down", especially at work. I go on break at work, walk around outside (noise cancelling headphones, yay) playing stuff like this, and it's as relaxing to me as taking a nap.
    I can understand that. I don't use music to wind down, but I enjoy the crap out of power metal.

There are a lot of cute anime girls that are evil.