Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like a good Hawaiian pizza. No idea what the big deal is. But then again some people put anchovies on pizza and I think that is just vile lol.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Blizzard has taken a stance on an issue they had no reason to take a stance.
    They should be punished for their ignoble palate. May all their steaks be served well done with ketchup on top!
    #MAGA If it's good enough for Our Dear Leader, it's good enough to be an over cooked piece of shoe leather for all.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Pineapple and Anchovies aren't that bad actually... Juss sayn...

Just to get a needed point across from a below post:
    as a formor food service health employee:

Do NOT eat steak raw, unless you want a super increased chance of getting something you don't want, or is prepared in the proper manner.

Raw Beef only requires a lower temperature to kill harmful bacteria and viruses normally found in that type of meat, and it is less
    contaminated.

Ground beef should never be consumed before it becomes medium and never rare BECAUSE it is processed.

The meat that is eaten raw is specialty cut's and are still risky in their own right.

This does not mean you can't eat your rare steaks, Rare steaks need to be cooked to at least a minimum temperature of 145 °F

Never, EVER, throw shit misinformation out like that without verifying because this is shit that CAN and DOES kill people...

Sorry, Pet peeve seeing stuff like this after spending so much time trying to prevent it.

There is a reason there is a nice asterisk and warning next to anything below medium in your menu because you waiver the right to sue by agreeing to eat it at a lower tempature.

Unless you are Killing the cow and emediatly eating it... even then, not recomended.
    Last edited by bozoben; 2018-06-06 at 09:31 PM.

Fitting, such an abomination shouldn't provide anything beneficial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=160092/pineapple-pizza

Pineapple pizza is not a pizza! BLASPHEMY!
    Well, of course it isn't. I mean, just look at the item. You gain no health and you lose stats!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    But... but... Tomato is a fruit...
    Yeah, technically but it's more commonly used as a vegetable. You just had to get technical. =P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i agree, fruit and meat should never be combined, i once ate a meat roll filled with apples and i think pineapples, the biggest mistake of my life
    Argh, that sounds gross. I feel for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Slightly sweet sauce is ok, every sort of ketchup contains tons of sugar afterall.
    I agree, I love BBQ sauce and ketchup, but fruit (unless tomatoes >:O) with salty foods is where I draw the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I agree, I love BBQ sauce and ketchup, but fruit (unless tomatoes >:O) with salty foods is where I draw the line.
    Your line. Everybody gets their own line in matters of taste.

I prefer my curries with some fruits. The right balance of sweet and spicy significantly improves taste.
    I don't like pineapple pizza either, but that's more due to a general dislike for pineapples.

Meat roll with apples sounds interesting, too.

That aside, there's no law against putting pineapple on pizza, so it isn't an actual crime. It's just distasteful.

I was sure this was gonna be a Styril thread. Guess I got baited.

Do i think people like pineapple on pizza are crazy? yes but i wont call them wrong. its what they like and i wont belittle them for it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Oh look, more peasants with zero taste. Next thing you guys are gonna tell me is that steak should be rare.
    There's a definitive way to cook steak, though. Anything over medium rare and you actually are ruining the meat. You're burning the meat. It's not like pollo where it takes a long time to cook and it MUST be that way, steak can be eaten raw..you can't eat chicken raw unless you're a weird person.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

It's so funny how serious people sound when talking about pineapple pizza. I find it hard to believe they actually mean it, but it seems they do. Or it's all a big joke. I'm not sure.

I mean, taste is subjective. There's nothing to argue. People do understand that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    There's a definitive way to cook steak, though. Anything over medium rare and you actually are ruining the meat. You're burning the meat. It's not like pollo where it takes a long time to cook and it MUST be that way, steak can be eaten raw..you can't eat chicken raw unless you're a weird person.
    Chicken doesn't actually take that long. Besides, if you're burning the meat, it isn't "well done", it's "burnt".

And if you're cooking a steak you're just being an ass anyway. Steaks are meant to be grilled or pan-fried.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cooking=!Grilling are synonyms so therefore they can be used interchangeably, but thanks for the attempted culinary expertise.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Pineapple pizza is not a pizza! BLASPHEMY!
    To be fair, the flavor text does say, "Just terrible"

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Already 2 or 3 threads about the same joke mate.
    And yet here you are, replying to them thus bumping them.

Not sure if mentally inebriated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And yet here you are, replying to them thus bumping them.

Not sure if mentally inebriated.
    Well, aren't you fun at parties.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    People who dislike pineapple pizza are subhumans.
    No we're just people with great taste.

as a formor food service health employee, I can only Vehimently disagree with you on that....
    Do NOT eat steak raw, unless you want a super increased chance of getting something you don't want, or is prepared in the proper manner.
    Raw Beef only requires a lower temperature to kill harmful bacteria and viruses normally found in that type of meat, and it is less contaminated.
    Ground beef should never be consumed before it becomes medium and never rare BECAUSE it is processed.

The meat that is eaten raw is specialty cut's and are still risky in their own right.

This does not mean you can't eat your rare steaks, Rare steaks need to be cooked to at least a minimum temperature of 145 °F

Never, EVER, throw shit misinformation out like that without verifying because this is shit that CAN and DOES kill people...

Sorry, Pet peeve seeing stuff like this after spending so much time trying to prevent it.

There is a reason there is a nice asterisk and warning next to anything below medium in your menu because you waiver the right to sue by agreeing to eat it at a lower tempature.

---------------
    Cook all raw beef, pork, lamb and veal steaks, chops, and roasts to a minimum internal temperature of 145 °F as measured with a food thermometer before removing meat from the heat source. For safety and quality, allow meat to rest for at least three minutes before carving or consuming. For reasons of personal preference, consumers may choose to cook meat to higher temperatures.

Ground meats: Cook all raw ground beef, pork, lamb, and veal to an internal temperature of 160 °F as measured with a food thermometer.

Poultry: Cook all poultry to an internal temperature of 165 °F as measured with a food thermometer.

https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal...8jEn4FHm-E!/#5

Illnesses caused by E. coli O157:H7 have been linked with the consumption of undercooked ground beef. Other foods, including raw milk, apple cider, dry-cured sausage, fresh produce, and undercooked roast beef, also have been implicated.

https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal...afety/CT_Index
    Last edited by bozoben; 2018-06-06 at 09:39 PM.

And then you go to Germany or France and end up with Mett and Steak Tartare.
    Cooking=!Grilling are synonyms so therefore they can be used interchangeably, but thanks for the attempted culinary expertise.
    Grilling spaghetti, grilling a cake, grilling a soup...

Oh, do they? (btw: =! means "not equal")
    Last edited by huth; 2018-06-06 at 09:51 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I don't mind if people like it, but I don't. Pineapple is great, but I don't find the texture to be something I enjoy with pizza.

Also, Medium-Medium-Well is the perfect steak, unless we're talking filet mignon.