Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why is fellaini such a mad idea?
    Fellani is not a mad idea, you acting like you had a private discussion with Emery is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Fellani is not a mad idea, you acting like you had a private discussion with Emery is.
    I never said that. I said the interest is real because more than one outfit is reporting on it and the transfer makes sense.

Its not another Bale to man utd link. Fellaini to Arsenal makes sense mainly because hes gonna be cheap

Post count goes up, brain cell count goes down.

"I read it in The Mirror and The Metro! They can't possibly both be wrong!"

There's far more exciting and legitimate transfers happening at Arsenal. Such as Yacine Adli.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Post count goes up, brain cell count goes down.

"I read it in The Mirror and The Metro! They can't possibly both be wrong!"

There's far more exciting and legitimate transfers happening at Arsenal. Such as Yacine Adli.
    Dont forget the Sun. Credible outfits.

Pretty sure I remember Fellaini links to PSG when Unai was there as well. I think theres something in it. We'll see what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget the Sun. Credible outfits.
    How you typed that without laughing I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    How you typed that without laughing I will never know.
    Well it was pretty clearly a joke.

Its called satire.

Well done Bobby. You've just offended the whole of Liverpool.

Good work.

Deleted
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/yashin

À fantastic read about the greatest goalkeeper in history.
    Pat Jennings wasn't half bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

À fantastic read about the greatest goalkeeper in history.
    False. Oliver Kahn is the greatest goalkeeper in history.

I can prove it,

10+ Year Old Account
    False. Oliver Kahn is the greatest goalkeeper in history.

I can prove it,

Who's blood is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Who's blood is that?
    Its his own, but the man made Ramos look like Juan Mata,

a true football genius and master of the dark arts

and was biting before it was cool with Suarez

Mehmet Scholl: "I am afraid of just two things in this life: war and Oliver Kahn."

Disagree on Lichsteiner being a good signing for Arsenal.

He's a solid defender, used to be a real TGV up and down the wing but nowadays he's got fuck all pace and his engine isn't all that. He hasn't been a starter for Juve for over a year now.
    He's deffo not better than Monreal defensively and Bellerin has age and speed on his side. I also liked the look of Kolasinac from what I saw of him.
    Uncertain on his leadership qualities as Juve has much bigger leaders in their side than him (Buffon, Chiellini, Barzaghli, Marchisio to name but a few)

Depends on his wages as to how much he's worth it but he's hardly an exiting singing. Seems like more of a west ham type player. Over the hill fullback.
    He's being brought in as a backup though. Right now, and for the last season Arsenal's rightback options were: Bellerin... and... Chambers as backup? He's a great signing for the purpose/role he's signed to provide. Again, if this was City they would splash 40m on a backup wingback but in the case of Arsenal that's not realistic.

And I don't think the rumors that Arsenal are only looking to spend 50-70m are THAT far off, and they need to fill quite a few positions. Do you spend 1/3 of your budget on a rightback cover, OR do you go for a more "needed" position?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Apparently Kluivert is close to signing for AS Roma. Why in the world they would want him I wouldn't know. He hasn't achieved a thing in his footballing career and his best performances were against relegation zone nobodies.

Deleted
    Neither did Mo Salah (and still hasn't ... Well except for golden boot and pfa player of the year.)
    Kluivert does seem a prospect.

Neither did Mo Salah (and still hasn't ... Well except for golden boot and pfa player of the year.)
    Kluivert does seem a prospect.
    Salah didn't get the golden boot

Deleted
    Fred injured. Might just be a knock.

Gareth playing Jones and Stones, the dream team.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Gareth playing Jones and Stones, the dream team.
    They are gonna get matching tattoos of their ex's

So it looks like Liverpool midfield in next season will be Fabinho - Keita - Fekir.

Fee for Fekir will be £48.4million plus a further £4.4million in bonuses and when you recall how much Everton pay for Sigurdsson last summer it's almost a steal

Ox's career just died