Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Retribution Paladin Need the same treatment as Fury / Arms Warrior

They are making them more dynamic and more fun to play, meanwhile the paladin is still boring and slow.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right.. what a good constructive post!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Right.. what a good constructive post!
    Like yours ?

Deleted
    Could you please specify why Paladin is considered as "boring" and "slow" to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    They are making them more dynamic and more fun to play, meanwhile the paladin is still boring and slow.
    I've been playing Ret on BFA beta, nothing boring or slow about it.... Can you elaborate?

I can't wait for launch, hoping things stay the way they are and we don't get nerfed :x

Though i forsee Words of Glory getting nerfed

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like yours ?
    Returning the favor.. why create new thread whrn there are other thread with thr same whiny comments?
    I am in th4 beta at 120 ret pala.. i dont think you have any clue what so ever.

Ret is the least slow on melee classes if you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Returning the favor.. why create new thread whrn there are other thread with thr same whiny comments?
    I am in th4 beta at 120 ret pala.. i dont think you have any clue what so ever.

Ret is the least slow on melee classes if you know what to do.
    Why post on a thread you don't like ? go away kiddo.

ps : idon't give a FUCK about your 4th beta.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sad that i need to ruin yours delusion but "Fury / Arms Warrior Need the same treatment as Retribution Paladin ",Retri- have VERY VERY good talent+changes In bfa and in overall they are most perfectly done class from Balanceperspective. All ppl with 2 hands and 2 eyes - who play on bfa beta can see that Retri good as son of god chosen to be Dragonborn with Excalibur in hands.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Sad that i need to ruin yours delusion but "Fury / Arms Warrior Need the same treatment as Retribution Paladin ",Retri- have VERY VERY good talent+changes In bfa and in overall they are most perfectly done class from Balanceperspective. All ppl with 2 hands and 2 eyes - who play on bfa beta can see that Retri good as son of god chosen to be Dragonborn with Excalibur in hands.
    Not with the last changes coming to warrior.

Deleted
    Why post on a thread you don't like ? go away kiddo.

ps : idon't give a FUCK about your 4th beta.
    Here we go again, people create threads with the intention to hear echos of their own opinion
    Dude, if you don't like to discuss the topic, don't post a thread.
    You didn't even point out why exactly Paladins are slow and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    Here we go again, people create threads with the intention to hear echos of their own opinion
    Dude, if you don't like to discuss the topic, don't post a thread.
    You didn't even point out why exactly Paladins are slow and boring.
    How to discuss with such dumb kids that are here just to taunt people ?

Deleted
    How to discuss with such dumb kids that are here just to taunt people ?
    You're right he's first post was kinda trolling but you gotta except things like that when you don't give any input people can argue about.
    For example Paladin mobility is bad because divine steed cooldown is increased to 1 minute or something like that, you need to give us a little bit more details !

You're right he's first post was kinda trolling but you gotta except things like that when you don't give any input people can argue about.
    And that's why he's on my ignore list now.

For example Paladin mobility is bad because divine steed cooldown is increased to 1 minute or something like that, you need to give us a little bit more details !
    You are right, i should have stated some arguments and examples.

And that's why he's on my ignore list now.

You are right, i should have stated some arguments and examples.
    Doesn't seem like you ever planned to be constructive, just another hate thread.

You could just... I don't know play a Fury Warrior? All your problems solved right?

Ret on BFA is solid and as it stands on beta they can beat Fury Warriors 1-1. Number tuning hasnt begun yet so we don't really know how things will end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Doesn't seem like you ever planned to be constructive, just another hate thread.

You could just... I don't know play a Fury Warrior? All your problems solved right?
    Hate thread ? hate about what ? if i hated the class, i wouldn't bother to create a thread about it, this is the kind of dumb comment that make out of my mind....

Ret on BFA is solid and as it stands on beta they can beat Fury Warriors 1-1. Number tuning hasnt begun yet so we don't really know how things will end up.
    - Mobility is crappy
    - Hammer of Wrath and Wake of Ashes should be baseline
    - Hammer of Wrath and Blade of Wrath on the same row (they didn't even bother to find another name)
    - Blessing of Kings / Wisdom are still a joke

And most talents are just bad that offer nothing interesting.

I've been playing Ret on BFA beta, nothing boring or slow about it.... Can you elaborate?

I can't wait for launch, hoping things stay the way they are and we don't get nerfed :x

Though i forsee Words of Glory getting nerfed
    WoG is the only thing keeping me on my Ret.

-BoW or HoW should be baseline,to make the rotation more spicy(also increase skillcap,not press button which is off cd currently) and remove the downtime in the rotation. I personally think HoW should be baseline since its the most iconic ret ability ever.(in its talent spot put something that changes how it works,procs?).
    -Divine Steed - either lower the cd or prolong the duration of it. currently 3sec is way too short for a 1min cd(even for a 45sec cd). 45sec cd, 5sec duration i think is best,maybe add something like cant be slowed while on it or under certain %. Something like what DK's got with Death's Advance.

Also some interesting ideas/fixes:
    -Eye for an eye - reduce all damage taken(from only physical,we lack somewhat consistent magic dmg mitigation),reduce X% and give it something like the old eye for an eye. When crited,deal % of crit dmg back.
    -Unbreakable Spirit(only if eye for an eye isnt changed to all dmg mitigation) - changed to 50% reduc(so its 1min on SoV not 1.4min too long imo to be consistent..esp in high m+,pvp). And if bubble on 2.5min cd is too strong,change the SoV cd to 1.5min baseline and keep unbreakable spirit on 30%.
    -Selfless Healer - changed from on judgment cast to on(Crusader Strike/HP spender) or (reduce the amount of stacks to 2)
    -Justicar's Vengeance - changed to 3 HP(5 HP way too much), deal less damage than TV,but heals or gives you/your teammates around you a shield.
    -Word of Glory - remove HP cost or reduce it
    -Execution Sentence - im not sure how i feel about spending HP for a window where i need to be spending the most of it i can.(Remove hp cost,reduce duration slightly),super clunky currently.
    -Hammer of Justice - increase range to 20yrds flat(keep in mind its magic)
    -Repentance - reduce cast time(maybe even instant,if so reduce duration in pvp)
    -Hand of Hindrance - cd reduced to 15sec(currently 30),duration is currently 10, if dispeled lower the cd by 10 sec(keep in mind its magic)
    -Greater Blessings changed to raid wide and tuned accordingly or give us some type of raid wide utlity(aura for example). Just like mages/warriors/priests got some.
    For example Protection has Kings(shield every 6sec),Holy has Wisdom(Mana and Hp regen),Retribution has Might(Some kind of damage increase)
    Last edited by Cofic; 2018-06-07 at 04:35 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Cofic View Post
    -BoW or HoW should be baseline,to make the rotation more spicy(also increase skillcap,not press button which is off cd currently) and remove the downtime in the rotation. I personally think HoW should be baseline since its the most iconic ret ability ever.(in its talent spot put something that changes how it works,procs?).
    -Divine Steed - either lower the cd or prolong the duration of it. currently 3sec is way too short for a 1min cd(even for a 45sec cd). 45sec cd, 5sec duration i think is best,maybe add something like cant be slowed while on it or under certain %. Something like what DK's got with Death's Advance.

Also some interesting ideas(prob fixes):
    -Eye for an eye - reduce all damage taken(from only physical,we lack somewhat consistent magic dmg mitigation),reduce X% and give it something like the old eye for an eye. When crited,deal % of crit dmg back.
    -Unbreakable Spirit(only if eye for an eye isnt changed to all dmg mitigation) - changed to 50% reduc(so its 1min on SoV not 1.4min too long imo to be consistent..esp in high m+,pvp). And if bubble on 2.5min cd is too strong,change the SoV cd to 1.5min baseline and keep unbreakable spirit on 30%.
    -Selfless Healer - changed from on judgment cast to on(Crusader Strike/HP spender) or (reduce the amount of stacks to 2)
    -Justicar's Vengeance - changed to 3 HP(5 HP way too much), deal less damage than TV,but heals or gives you/your teammates around you a shield.
    -Execution Sentence - im not sure how i feel about spending HP for a window where i need to be spending the most if it i can.(Remove hp cost,reduce duration slightly),super clunky currently.
    -Hand of Hindrance - cd reduced to 15sec(currently 30),duration is currently 10, if dispeled lower the cd by 10 sec(keep in mind its magic)
    -Greater Blessings changed to raid wide and tuned accordingly or give us some type of raid wide utlity(aura for example). Just like mages/warriors/priests got some.
    For example Protection has Kings(shield every 6sec),Holy has Wisdom(Mana and Hp regen),Retribution has Might(Some kind of damage increase)
    You are asking too much from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cofic View Post

Also some interesting ideas(prob fixes):
    -Execution Sentence - im not sure how i feel about spending HP for a window where i need to be spending the most if it i can.(Remove hp cost,reduce duration slightly),super clunky currently.
    Loool someone's living in fantasy land. If Blizzard implemented everything you asked for, Ret will be the most Overpowered class and unstoppable killing machine lool.

Try be more realistic... And think about other classes and how your change is gonna affect them? How will they be able to beat you?

This is why no MMO i've ever played (And I've played LOADS) has ever been balanced and never will. Unless the MMO only has 1 class an spec to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Baby don’t , baby don’t
    Baby don’t lie~