Thread: Weapons in BfA

7+ Year Old Account

Weapons in BfA

Hopefully someone can answer this... I just finished leveling my warlock... Gonna main demonology. In BfA, are demo locks being pushed back to staves or are they still using a dagger and off-hand. Just need to know which challenge appearance to go after... The scythe or skull.

Thanks yall.

Warlocks can use Staves, Wands, Daggers, Swords and Off-hands. And Honestly, the warlock Challenges are incredibly easy so you could probably get them both.
    Join the army they said,
    See the world they said,
    I'd rather be sailing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking about artifact appearances...I think you can only use the ones from the spec you're playing...so you can't use the affliction scythe if you're playing demo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    If you're talking about artifact appearances...I think you can only use the ones from the spec you're playing...so you can't use the affliction scythe if you're playing demo.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Just get them all, they aren't that hard to do anymore and it's worthwhile since they may loosen the restrictions to cover all specs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Just get them all, they aren't that hard to do anymore and it's worthwhile since they may loosen the restrictions to cover all specs.
    Lol i just hit 110... Im ilvl876 and no leggos... I got some time to go.

100% accurate each artifact weapon represents only its spec in trasmog

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Thus far this is the rules they've stuck to.

Could always change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

the beta only allows for artifacts to be used by their respective specs. my rogue can only use the sub daggers as sub, and the king slayers on sin.

My warrior could only use the 2h models for their respective specs as well, double checked that cause I saw a dude dual wielding the hidden appearance for arms (Saurfang's axe one). Personally I'd like to see them remove the restrictions for mogging (class/spec/rep and the like).

Lol i just hit 110... Im ilvl876 and no leggos... I got some time to go.
    In two weeks time you can be 930+ with two leggos and that's just like bare minimum.

Pretty sure time isn't the issue, it's drive.

(I'm really not as grumpy as this makes me sound like, but it's true the only thing holding you back from completing those challenges is the work.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    the beta only allows for artifacts to be used by their respective specs. my rogue can only use the sub daggers as sub, and the king slayers on sin.

My warrior could only use the 2h models for their respective specs as well, double checked that cause I saw a dude dual wielding the hidden appearance for arms (Saurfang's axe one). Personally I'd like to see them remove the restrictions for mogging (class/spec/rep and the like).
    There's a glyph you can use that will change your weapon appearance to that of any in bag.

Can anyone confirm this?
    You can only use the Aff weapon skins when speced aff. They are not allowing us to swap them around.

Similar question: If I'm using a dagger as destro, can I mog that to the Scepter of Sargeras or do I just have to hope I'm wielding a staff the whole expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Similar question: If I'm using a dagger as destro, can I mog that to the Scepter of Sargeras or do I just have to hope I'm wielding a staff the whole expansion?
    Normal transmog rules apply. So you'd need to be using a staff to mog the sceptre.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Normal transmog rules apply. So you'd need to be using a staff to mog the sceptre.
    Well. Alright. That kinda sucks, especially for the people with first weapon artifacts. Thanks for the response though!