Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What a worthless shitheap community anyway, fuck this game.

Deleted
    MIDNIGHT RELEASE BABY!! there is something special about a midnight release, I love it, ty for showing some love to EU blizz

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    it'll be much better without you <3

I'm sure without you there will be such a great hole in the community my dear KevyB!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You know aside from heavy DDoS(https://venturebeat.com/2016/08/30/c...h-ddos-attack/) and several players not able to pick up the first quest to get to their class halls and pick up their first artifact.
    DDOS attack isn't blizzards fault, and bug with first quest isn't a server issue. So as i said, it was fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only WoW players would be butt hurt by what is basically good news.

So they launch on Monday so they can have excuse to do extended maintenance on Tuesday !

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is pure gold. Good fucking god you people will bitch about anything.

Great so they launch on Monday so they have an excuse to extended maintenance on Tuesday ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    This thread is pure gold. Good fucking god you people will bitch about anything.
    Pretty much.

Blizzard could give these people free money and they'd find something wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Pretty much.

Blizzard could give these people free money and they'd find something wrong with it.
    A little pupper like yourself shan't spray his mouth, so begone boy and ride the rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Nice to see EU getting screwed again. Cant NA get the midnight release while EU getting the 4PM? Ofc not.
    Blizzard is a NA company. Not sure what you expect.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much.

I was glad that everyone was getting it all at the same time. And now it's turned into a shitshow because people can't understand time formats properly. It's almost like blizz has never used the time formats in this way ever before and people just can't even.

A little pupper like yourself shan't spray his mouth, so begone boy and ride the rod.
    Can't wait to see you in BFA Kevy!

To be honest I might just go to sleep instead of stay up all night for a change.

Hardly the end of the world.
    True, but it's kind of fun and part of the launch, at least for me. I remember going to the store at midnight back when digital downloads weren't a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    True, but it's kind of fun and part of the launch, at least for me. I remember going to the store at midnight back when digital downloads weren't a thing.
    On Wrath launch night my wife and I got to see a fistfight over which server was better at the gamestop in town. Those nights were kinda fun.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Oh agreed.

I just can't do it anymore. I mean realistically I could because of Insomnia but for some reason the last few times I tried to pull all nighters I actually felt like sleeping for once.

- Sees good news for all players
    - Comes to MMO-C expecting positive vibes only to encounter "fans" being outraged and turning a positive into a negative.

Yeah, MMO-C is a lost cause. The cesspool levels are edging every closer to the LiveLeak comment sections by the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    On Wrath launch night my wife and I got to see a fistfight over which server was better at the gamestop in town. Those nights were kinda fun.
    Awesome! Free entertainment in the long boring wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Awesome! Free entertainment in the long boring wait.
    That night we scored CE's too. The couple in front of us decided they didnt want to pay the extra and we chimed in real quick and said we would be happy to pay for what they pre ordered.