Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You mean I won't have to stay up until 3 AM to play? HYPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardprime View Post
    Most countries have a population who can count to 24 without difficulty so it's not basic time to dumb it down in the rest of the world.

have you never heard of an analog clock such as a watch? that's where the 12 hour system comes from. yes there has been 24 hour versions but 12 hour ones have been the most common form of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    I wonder when the pre patch will hit the PTR then considering this is all planned and ready for release...
    Prepatch will not be long on PTR, it will a few weeks at most and is hitting live servers on the 10/11th of July (since they are discontinuing 32bit support with BFA and that date was July 1st however with July 4th during reset, it's going to be the week after).

Sounds like an EU company needs to make a revolutionary MMO and then you can have all the "good" time slots.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    I think it's a good time. Imagine something like 3,4,5 am, that'd be way worse.
    You mean like all the other expacks?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

8 am that blows goats

Please don't login if you are not a raider.

Raiders have to level up fast. Otherwise, they may lose their raid spot.
    Raiders are very important. Without them, WoW would not last 10 years.

Especially you just want to play pet battle, please don't login that day.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Raiders are very important. Without them, WoW would not last 10 years.
    Really?
    Raiders are paying the same amount as everyone else aren't they? And if someone loses a raid spot that means someone else got it, right? Soooo the number of "raiders" hasn't actually changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if only they would unlock Raids on the same timetable...

3pm PDT, 6pm EDT, etc

For the adults among us with work/kids, it really doesn't matter if it's midnight or 3 am. Both means they will go to bed before launch and play the game after work the next day.

Well.... Im glad that I took off the 13th-20th... and not the 14th-20th like I had first planned.... I was going to sleep most the afternoon/evening on the 13th.. guess I wont now lol

3 and 4AM I agree with but 5 I'd be ok with 'cause I'm typically great with getting up early for something I'm looking forward to.

Like a little kid on their birthday. XP

And it only took them 7 expansions to release one at the same time as everyone else. Better late than never, I guess.

August 14th? Good that day earlier I'm going for a 2-week vacation trip. I'll skip all those "you are 264687 in queue, wait time is: 36546+ hrs", crowds in starting zones, server hiccups and any launch day and launch week issues. This expansion will last at least 2 years, no need to hurry and consume all the content within first few hours/days (just to sit and moan there's no content). When I get back all the crowd will move ahead so I can play at peace at my ow pace.

where is Mainland China , I can explore nothing from the Azeroth Map

Dafuq is 12am? Is that noon or midnight. Use a fucking 24h clock like people with a brain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Dafuq is 12am? Is that noon or midnight. Use a fucking 24h clock like people with a brain.
    Its midnight.
    12 PM is noon.

Ita not rocket science dude.

Formerly known as Arafal

12 AM CEST nothing change for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm with this being first time Blizzard is doing this type of launch...wonder if the dreaded DDoS attacks will come up like it did for when WoD went live....and Blizzard ended up giving all players 5 days credit cause of the huge log in issues.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    - Sees good news for all players
    - Comes to MMO-C expecting positive vibes only to encounter "fans" being outraged and turning a positive into a negative.

Yeah, MMO-C is a lost cause. The cesspool levels are edging every closer to the LiveLeak comment sections by the hour.
    So naturally you egg it on, good riddance.

"good" news is subjective and given blizz track-record you can't blame fans for pondering the inevitable shit-show now on a scale of unforeseen proportions. Of course it might as well go smoothly - we'll have to wait and see.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.