Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    To which you responded:

Sure sounds like you're saying it's wrong to not let him stay.
    ...dude are you serious? One more time. I am saying its wrong despite what the law says. You seem to have an issue with someone acknowledging a law exist while criticizing it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2018/06/06/61766...se-in-brooklyn

Pizza delivery regularly delivers food to base. In this case a security guard begins to question Pablo about identification. The guard calls NYPD, NYPD clears Pablo, but the officer digs deeper and discovers he is undocumented but it kind of seems like people on base knew his status.

Unfortunate situation.
    Been here illegally since 2010, has an active warrant. What's the problem here?

This is another reason nobody takes the left seriously on immigration. You are truly all open border sycophants. Why did he have an ICE deportation notice in his file?

...dude are you serious? One more time. I am saying its wrong despite what the law says. You seem to have an issue with someone acknowledging a law exist while criticizing it.
    So why did you argue against me when I said you are saying it's wrong to not let him stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Bad government, you mean.

Please indicate where this man was either a rapist or a murderer.

If it's permissible to call everything left of Reagan communist or complain about big government because of a mythological narrative, I'll continue to refer to ICE and the DEA by names appropriate to their reprehensibility.

Just telling it like it is, man. Why are you so PC?

- - - Updated - - -

You have a very poor understanding of how slowly the immigration process moves.
    I don't call everyone left of Reagan a communist and this group classification or judging the content of someones character on a party affiliation is wrong. I am glad we at least agree that a big huge government state is a bad government. ICE and somehow your odd use of the DEA are not the STASI and I would again try and encourage yourself to read about that organization. The STASI existed as a police state for the citizen not the non-citzen. The were the intelligence arm that were responsible of sending people to forced labor, extrajudicial killing, torture, and the symbol of the of fear of government in east Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    I don't call everyone left of Reagan a communist and this group classification or judging the content of someones character on a party affiliation is wrong.
    That ship sailed in 2016, bub.

I am glad we at least agree that a big huge government state is a bad government.
    Yeah, no.

I am solidly a big government social utilitarian. Tax me out the ass and spend it all on infrastructure.

ICE and somehow your odd use of the DEA are not the STASI and I would again try and encourage yourself to read about that organization. The STASI existed as a police state for the citizen not the non-citzen. The were the intelligence arm that were responsible of sending people to forced labor, extrajudicial killing, torture, and the symbol of the of fear of government in east Germany.
    Yes, because as we all know I was certainly stating that ICE is exactly like the gestapo/stasi and not throwing the term about loosely as a metaphorical indication of them as agents of government oppression on behalf of a facile and stupid population.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Who could have seen this coming except everyone because he was told to leave the fucking country 8 years ago when

OBAMA WAS STILL IN OFFICE.
    Did you miss the deporter-in-chief accusations, mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

If anything this is one of the pitfalls of giving out pseudo identification cards to virtue signal how liberal you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    So why did you argue against me when I said you are saying it's wrong to not let him stay?
    Why did you accuse me of changing my opinion when I didnt?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Why did you accuse me of changing my opinion when I didnt?
    I didn't accuse you of changing your opinion. I said you are saying it's wrong to not let him stay.

I do take issue. The system is slow and punishes otherwise law abiding people. And I didnt say he had the right to be here, I said its unfortunate and criticized the system. He broke a law but the law is broken.
    Do you remember this post? You are arguing that he has a right to be there because it's wrong to not let him stay.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-06-08 at 08:56 PM.

Yeah, no.

I am solidly a big government social utilitarian. Tax me out the ass and spend it all on infrastructure.

Yes, because as we all know I was certainly stating that ICE is exactly like the gestapo/stasi and not throwing the term about loosely as a metaphorical indication of them as agents of government oppression on behalf of a facile and stupid population.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really accusing people of being stupid for not defending the person who couldn’t figure out how to get a greencard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Papers please.
    For some reason that "papers please" brings back memories from a medal of Honor game

Edit: oh shit I found it, such an awesome game

https://youtu.be/3S2EGyBInl8
    Last edited by Minikin; 2018-06-08 at 08:55 PM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Continue shit flinging at a hard working resident of your country whilst you pander to criminals and murderers. Im sure that will help the frankly deplorable state of affairs in your country. Honestly mind boggling sometimes the calibre of people on this forum.
    Your country would have deported him in 2010.

So the guy was breaking the law and got caught? Why is this a bad thing?

Ah, I forgot you live in a police state.

See here we have this thing called presumption of innocence and due process.
    Most Countries in the world will deport you for being in them without paperwork, it is not something they go to court for they are handed deportation papers and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    I don't call everyone left of Reagan a communist and this group classification or judging the content of someones character on a party affiliation is wrong. I am glad we at least agree that a big huge government state is a bad government. ICE and somehow your odd use of the DEA are not the STASI and I would again try and encourage yourself to read about that organization. The STASI existed as a police state for the citizen not the non-citzen. The were the intelligence arm that were responsible of sending people to forced labor, extrajudicial killing, torture, and the symbol of the of fear of government in east Germany.
    That's...that's what our law enforcement agencies are doing.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I was in France a few weeks ago.

If I skipped out on my return flight, got married and had kids I would automatically be allowed to stay right?

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    So the guy was breaking the law and got caught? Why is this a bad thing?
    Probably because the punishment is extremely severe compared to more serious crimes. Why aren't we deporting members of Atomwaffen?

Yeah, no.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean at least your honest on your beliefs. It must be so reassuring to have so much confidence in government to know how to spend your money better than you. I think the larger issue is Democrats used to be strong on the border and deportations because having a large uneducated underclass cut into their voting base. It drives down wages and hurts existing Americans climbing the ladder of the American dream. The Democrat party has now abandoned the middle class and have largely taken on republican establishment views like more trade, more immigrants not for their corporate overlords but for votes. Republicans like it because it keeps wages down and democrats like it because they need to erase the current electorate in a hurry if they ever want to gain a majority again.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    I was in France a few weeks ago.

If I skipped out on my return flight, got married and had kids I would automatically be allowed to stay right?
    I'd have no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Probably because the punishment is extremely severe compared to more serious crimes. Why aren't we deporting members of Atomwaffen?
    If they're not citizens, deport them.