Poll: Well?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Mouth swap tests are what's typically used.
    Accuracy? How long until Test Results?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So every single person on this planet who wants legal alcohol is an alcoholic. That's some amazing logic there.
    Kind of. Not a fan of alcohol myself, rarely drink it. If it were criminalized, I wouldn't care. The people who WOULD go up in arms about are alcoholics who obviously can't function without their drink, and need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Kind of. Not a fan of alcohol myself, rarely drink it. If it were criminalized, I wouldn't care. The people who WOULD go up in arms about are alcoholics who obviously can't function without their drink, and need help.
    Slippery slope there with the "I don't do it so it should be illegal" arguement. And I can guarentee you that it would not be only alchoholics that would be upset with it if it were made illegal. You can enjoy alchohol responsibly. Theres nothing like a pint of guiness sometimes.

What am I lying about? That it's far from poorly understood?
    It's poorly understood when compared to other drugs such as Heroin and other Opiates.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Deleted
    Well, you know, you can draw that logic out to absolutely everything then. Anyone who would be pissed off if the government made something they love illegal, something that - when comparing to marijuana - is not only 100% safe, but also beneficial, would in your opinion be addicted to that something, and people who aren't addicted should just shut up and listen to Big Brother.

Is there anything in your life that you actually like and would be really angry or sad if you didn't get to have it or do it anymore? According to you, you're addicted to it.

Why don't you go look it up and educate yourself before claiming certain things don't exist?
    LOL. What claims did I make that Don't Exist?

Your logic is so wrong, it is laughable. The world is not "black and white". Many supporters of legalization are not users, much less addicts. Unless you are going to argue that 61% of the US are weed addicts. Because that is the latest numbers for supporters in the US.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-legalization/

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yes and no.

No as in: I think all mind altering chemicals should be illegal.

Yes as in: as we don't live in my bubble utopia, I'd rather see weed legalized instead of its current problematic status.
    This is basically mindset.

Why don't you go look it up and educate yourself before claiming certain things don't exist?
    because it fits his self importance to just deny and refuse. Facts are irrelevant.

Not really. But sure, keep making claims when you don't even know basic chemistry.
    So I need to know Chemistry in order to know what I'm smoking from a Drug Company?!

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    So I need to know Chemistry in order to know what I'm smoking from a Drug Company?!
    Do you need to know Chemistry when you eat food?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have mixed feelings about it for recreational use. No reservations however for easy access to it for medical reasons.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Even psychiatric medications that help people who would otherwise be confined to a mental institution live normal lives?
    If something impairs your judgement that thing should never be legal. This is not about if cannabis helps people or it doesnt, it is a matter of how it affects you and your state of mind. If you smoke too much to the point where your reactions are slowed down and you sit in a car and drive it, cause and accident and kill few ppl then what?
    Some will now compare it to alcohol and yes its the same thing, but sadly we still live in a world where idiots drink and drive....

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    There is honestly zero reason to keep marijuana illegal as long as cigarettes and alcohol remain legal, outside of uneducated biases and prejudices.
    This^

I drink once in a while, and I don't even smoke weed.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I am indeed wasting time here, but I am not claiming to know the answers to problems that could be saving lives either.
    I don't understand what your intent or argument is?

Try to be clear and concise, or at least write down 5-6 sentences explaining your argument to me, otherwise I do not have much to work with.

Are you telling me I should feel guilty for being in MMO Champion instead of saving lives?

/shrug

Again I think you need to understand Seizures better, and how substances, can initiate them, including Marijuana.

Maybe then you will not jump right away into a conversation and claim someone is lying.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    If something impairs your judgement that thing should never be legal. This is not about if cannabis helps people or it doesnt, it is a matter of how it affects you and your state of mind. If you smoke too much to the point where your reactions are slowed down and you sit in a car and drive it, cause and accident and kill few ppl then what?
    Some will now compare it to alcohol and yes its the same thing, but sadly we still live in a world where idiots drink and drive....
    you are confusing legalization of weed with legalization of driving under the influence. They are not the same.

Car Accidents On The Rise In Legal States - But Marijuana Isn't The Culprit

Car accidents are on the rise in legal states, and some data crunchers are pointing their fingers at recreational marijuana. But legalization does not lead to more car crashes or to more fatal road collisions, according to a new study published in the American Journal of Public Health by researchers from the University of Texas at Austin.

The study compared the rate of fatal car crashes in Colorado and Washington before and following legalization in 2012. After delving through years of data, researchers concluded that there is no evidence to suggest that marijuana has made roads unsafe.
    https://www.civilized.life/articles/...gal-marijuana/

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Alcohol and tobacco are perfectly legal, yet are hell of a lot more damaging compared to weed.

And as such, yes it should be legal for recreational use.
    The difference between tobacco and cannabis is that tobacco doesnt affect your state of mind. Comparing those two can only be done by someone stupid.
    Alcohol is legal but if you do something while drunk well then you are fcked. Using your logic, as in if A is bad for you and it is legal why dont you allow B which is also bad for you is horrible.

The difference between tobacco and cannabis is that tobacco doesnt affect your state of mind. Comparing those two can only be done by someone stupid.
    Alcohol is legal but if you do something while drunk well then you are fcked. Using your logic, as in if A is bad for you and it is legal why dont you allow B which is also bad for you is horrible.
    Tobacco has zero positive effects. Marijuana does.

Great i love ppl who use a "study" to prove what?

Let me ask you this, would you let a high person fly a plane, drive your kid to school, operate on you?