Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Killed it lol, eh its in a better place rather than in a cage all its life
    One fucked up individual. Id say you're going to hell but given your past events, that was already pretty much guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    A new K-On! manga series by Kakifly, titled "K-On! Shuffle" will begin serialization in the August issue of Manga Time Kirara magazine; on sale July 9th
    https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1005114053419651072

My emotions arnt ready for this.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    My emotions arnt ready for this.
    new cast though, so we'll have to see how it turns out.

MC is a drummer this time. 'The preview features the taglines "A new musical movement, the performance begins" and "The lead this time plays drums!?" '

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    new cast though, so we'll have to see how it turns out.

MC is a drummer this time. 'The preview features the taglines "A new musical movement, the performance begins" and "The lead this time plays drums!?" '
    So long as Sawa-chan is still the music teacher i will be happy, also Yui might even be a teacher now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not the original characters, then whatever. The only important K-On news is season three with them. If this revival leads to that, then great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Killed it lol, eh its in a better place rather than in a cage all its life
    uhh how did you kill it? please tell me it didn't involve a club.

did you make soup?

FMP IV ep8 damn rip nami

Attack on Titan 106

Several months late, but Isayama has managed to win back my support for our protagonists. Eren's still rather unlikable for his insistence on "it's us or them and no cost is too great", though.

- - - Updated - - -

Eren is strawmanning Armin; Armin isn't advocating that they lie down and die "for peace". Pacifism is an incredibly misunderstood ideal, one where peace is the preferred solution but does not rule out fighting for survival. This is not a "do or die" scenario. Paradis has reemerged into the world with several powerful cards: untapped resources (particularly oil), a few technological developments of their own, the threat of the wall titans and has two, with a third possible titan that cannot be ruled out. Furthermore, it has been established twice over that the whole world does not, in fact, hate Paradis. Paradis can reach out to these amiable nations to trade, build up it's defenses, and forge alliances. Furthermore, Marley seems to have made enemies with most of the local nations, particularly the Eastern Alliance. With Marley's military hamstrung and exposed to invasion by its foes, our heroes really just need to ally with the EA and push Marley into a surrender. Occupying government guarantees human rights for people of all races, with Marlean culture slowly accepting the Eldians over time, and that's that.

Low key hoping that Bert's affection for Annie transferred over to Armin, and that's he's going to have a romance with Annie. Along those lines, perhaps Annie will wake up and - upon being caught up on events - decide to side with Armin and try to pursue a more peaceful solution, considering that her previous attitude hasn't worked at all and has only made things worse.

darling ep 20 I don't even know what's going on anymore

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    darling ep 20 I don't even know what's going on anymore
    I kind of guessed that APE leaders were not of the Earth and had their own agenda. I guess this episode was the big reveal.

The latest My hero episode was just amazing.

seven deadly sins s2 ep20 man some of these episodes are just so disjointed. the scene with elizabeth going to melodias seemed so strange then apparently right after there's some timeskip that they don't address at all. A few episodes before with the maze just seemed really poorly executed as well and pretty much this whole tournament thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    I kind of guessed that APE leaders were not of the Earth and had their own agenda. I guess this episode was the big reveal.
    I knew it!!!!! There are 3 factions here. Ape (energy beings), wich give the tehnology to humans and destroyed planet pretty much, humans who are just cannon fodder and klaxx that are aliens hidden in earth core and pretty much just sleeping and waiting for new war with ape.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If it's not the original characters, then whatever. The only important K-On news is season three with them. If this revival leads to that, then great.
    There doesn't need to be any more K-On! The story is complete and there's no way to add to it with anything that would meet or exceed expectations.

The K-On! manga was underwhelming, but it's nice to see a spiritual successor.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot they made a live action version of Boku wa Mari no Naka. Watched the first episode, and it actually wasn't terrible. It's only 8 episodes long, so it's obviously going to be rushed. Wasn't able to find subs for it but luckily recognized enough words to match with knowledge of the plot to make it watchable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    There doesn't need to be any more K-On! The story is complete and there's no way to add to it with anything that would meet or exceed expectations.
    But...there's...actual story...after that...

Anyway, finished my rewatch of Toradora. Nothing really new to say the second time. Taiga, Minori, and Ryuuji are all fantastic characters. Still not a fan of Ami. The ending is...a little abrupt. A lot of shit goes down in the last couple episodes. And they still fit in a time skip to graduation. But it's still the best romance show I've seen, hands down.

Do not confuse K-On the show with K-On the manga. KyoAni doing what they wanted with K-On is the only reason the anime was good. The manga wasn't terrible, it just wasn't anything special either. Yes, there's actual story in the manga. The anime doesn't need any more story. It told its story, and continuing that story after graduation would negate any importance or gravity the main themes of the show had. It would be like Toradora continuing and Ryuuji discovering he didn't actually have feelings, just a loli fetish.

On second thought, that's the only reason I could think of why he would put up with Taiga's shit. (I kid)

10+ Year Old Account

Anyway, finished my rewatch of Toradora. Nothing really new to say the second time. Taiga, Minori, and Ryuuji are all fantastic characters. Still not a fan of Ami. The ending is...a little abrupt. A lot of shit goes down in the last couple episodes. And they still fit in a time skip to graduation. But it's still the best romance show I've seen, hands down.

10+ Year Old Account

Agreed, Ami sucks. Never understood why so many other people like her character. Toradora is probably my second favorite romance series behind Lovely Complex, although I have never been the biggest fan of the genre so the number of series I have seen in pretty limited.