10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Then again, it really wasn't. What was it...six(?) new FPS games being published by Bethesda, single-handedly keeping the genre alive. Means nothing to people who are more into third person stuff like Fortnite, I guess, but for FPS fans, good stuff. Even if the games wouldn't be that great, it'd still be good news for the genre. But, of course the games are going to be amazing. Quake is going to be an amazing multiplayer, Doom 2 and Wolf 2 are going to be amazing single players, and so on. Never played Rage but Rage 2 looked fun enough (probably using Doom's engine too) to try.

Fallout 76 is an interesting new take on the franchise, and definitely worth keeping an eye on. Seems fun for those of us who like the genre. Elder Scrolls 6 was teased and Blades definitely looked like a super fun mobile game.

But I mean, sure, it wasn't Fallout 5: New Vegas 2, with Lord Avellone on stage, so a specific group of people will obviously be very frustrated and sad. Disaster though? Not at all.
    I'm taking from my own pov, I'm not really an fps fan. Although I thoroughly enjoyed Wolf I absolutely despised Doom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly so many games i'm looking forward to this year, just to name a few in importance to me:

1. dying light 2 (loved the first one, was a blast with friends)
    2. doom eternal (how can you not like doom?)
    3. rage 2 (mad max and fallout had a baby, this is the result)
    4. cyberpunk 2077 (faintly reminds me of the movie the 5th element, one of my favourite sci-fi movies of all time)
    5. red dead redemption 2 (if rockstar stops being ignorant and releases it for PC)
    6. fallout 76 (honestly always wanted a multiplayer fallout game, can't wait)
    all I gotta say is RIP my wallet this year

https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/161161...eaming-service

Rumor: The next Xbox has a code name of Scarlett.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007p View Post
    Honestly so many games i'm looking forward to this year, just to name a few in importance to me:

1. dying light 2 (loved the first one, was a blast with friends)
    2. doom eternal (how can you not like doom?)
    3. rage 2 (mad max and fallout had a baby, this is the result)
    4. cyberpunk 2077 (faintly reminds me of the movie the 5th element, one of my favourite sci-fi movies of all time)
    5. red dead redemption 2 (if rockstar stops being ignorant and releases it for PC)
    6. fallout 76 (honestly always wanted a multiplayer fallout game, can't wait)
    And we still have two days worth of conferences left to go. This will be hell on anyone who has multiple platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007p View Post
    Pretty sure the only game you listed that comes out this year is FO76 lol...

RDR2 is, but a PC version definitely isn't since you specified that. It will probably be a year wait at earliest for PC version cause Rockstar gonna bait them double dippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So anyone got any thoughts as to what rabbit Sony might pull out of the hat?
    A 3rd person action game with good graphics.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least we know Elder scrolls 6 exists.

By the looks of it, it could be either Elsweyr or Hammerfell. But it could also be the sunken island of the redguard. (probaly a story that came back out of sea or something)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    By the looks of it, it could be either Elsweyr or Hammerfell.
    Elsweyr, as far as I know, is mostly desert, rocky canyons, arid lands. Not at all what the video is showing. Hammerfell, High Rock and Akavir have been thrown out as possibilities though.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    SE and Sony is tomorrow, IF there is anything about AC, it'll be during the sony presentation, because, correct me if i'm wrong, it's always been playstation exclusive?

And quakes roots are in an arena shooter, so i'm not surprised that's where they went with it.
    Yeah AC has always been ps title. And I really do not get people saying Dark Souls hard etc, go try Armored Core 4 FOr answer, AC V verdict day and try to get an S rank in every mission. I dare you.

As for quake I remember playing quake 1 and there was a story. Quake 2 and 4 had stories as well. This arena crap started with Quake 3 Arena didn't it? From that game only things I found worth is the 3 soundtracks and thats it.

Here's a recap of the biggest reveals of E3 2018 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The reveal that Fallout will be multiplayer online made me go bananas.
    I had ZERO interest in buying a new Fallout Offline Singleplayer game.
    But THIS!?!? I went from zero to a hundred. Its a "must buy" now.

And the Elder Scroll BLADES....im extremely hyped for it.

Im trying to find information about it...but Bethesda site is acting up. I cant see if it will have multiplayer or nor.
    It's hilarious...so much butthurt all around the internet about Fallout 76 being an online game...While I only started playing Fallout at 3....The entire time playing 3/NV/4 I felt like the world would be better if everyone I see is an actual player. I'm so fricken hyped for 76.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    It's hilarious...so much butthurt all around the internet about Fallout 76 being an online game...While I only started playing Fallout at 3....The entire time playing 3/NV/4 I felt like the world would be better if everyone I see is an actual player. I'm so fricken hyped for 76.
    Personally for me it's just a hard pass. I prefer the single player Fallout games personally. But nice to see people are hyped for it.

I just think the Bethesda conference was meh overall. We already knew ES6 was a thing and all we saw was like 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Personally for me it's just a hard pass. I prefer the single player Fallout games personally. But nice to see people are hyped for it.

I just think the Bethesda conference was meh overall. We already knew ES6 was a thing and all we saw was like 10 seconds.
    I totally get that FO76 isn't for everyone....but too much throwing shade at it all over the internet for doing something different.

I totally get that FO76 isn't for everyone....but too much throwing shade at it all over the internet for doing something different.
    To me they lost this when they showed that fucking ES mobile phone game.

Not as bad as EA but worse than MS.

Please be Hammerfell please be Hammerfell please be Hammerfell.
    I'm getting some Terminator vibes from the new FemensteinWolfenstein trailer. Gonna riot if there isn't a level/section where we're grey ol' grizzled BJ.
    Still cautiously optimistic(heavy focus on cautiously) for Fallout 76.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2018-06-11 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Gramurz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsNeverDie View Post
    Here's a recap of the biggest reveals of E3 2018 so far.
    That list should just be dmc 5 over and over again

- - - Updated - - -

Also im awake babes gettttt @@@ meeee

I'll be giving ES6 a hard pass if it's set in Hammerfell. I'd be fine with High Rock, though I'd much rather see a game set from the perspective of the Aldmeri Dominion. Given recent Bethesda trends, though, it'll probably be Hammerfall.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2018-06-11 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll be giving ES6 a hard pass if it's set in Hammerfell. I'd be fine with High Rock, though I'd much rather see a game set from the perspective of the Aldmeri Dominion. Given recent Bethesda trends, though, it'll probably be Hammerfall.
    Pretty much the same here. I have no real interest in Hammerfall and would much rather see more of the Aldmeri Dominion.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Pretty much the same here. I have no real interest in Hammerfall and would much rather see more of the Aldmeri Dominion.
    Why would an Elder Scrolls set in Hammerfell not be worth playing for you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe because they wont be able to pirate (and mod) it But in all seriousness, it's most likely because they thought it will be some low effort, money grab multi, maybe even with battle royale. It also didn't help that Fallout was always a single player, and that's what people were always expecting.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Joining the multiplayer series isn't new. EA literally has cancelled sp games to make multiplayer because it makes them more money

Bethesda's whole conference was meh because the baker majority of it was terrible.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.