Poll: Do you think what Robert De Niro said was appropriate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I used to love De Niro. He's been in undoubtedly some of the greatest movies ever made. Now he's an anti-vaxxer, so I can't take him seriously anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I used to love De Niro. He's been in undoubtedly some of the greatest movies ever made. Now he's an anti-vaxxer, so I can't take him seriously anymore
    lol is he really?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame people keep supporting authoritarians like Trump... so sad.

Why do they hate America so much?
    The deregulating authoritarian, removing gov't oversight left and right. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No one. was it that hard?
    Sounds good to me.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Now he's an anti-vaxxer, so I can't take him seriously anymore
    I've seen him talk about his Anti-Vaxx stance, he is more so just questioning the safety of Vaccinations more then anything. De Niro has distanced himself from the Anti-Vaxxers.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    lol is he really?
    Yes and No he has spoken out on that before, however he was questioning Vaccinating Methods because his son is Autistic.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-06-12 at 12:02 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Attention whore leads the biggest jerk off fest of the year. Gonna have to call in a whole caravan of Stanley steemer vans to clean the carpets in that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Attention whore leads the biggest jerk off fest of the year.
    That's no way to talk about Trump's rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Give it to who? Hillary, Obama, some other fucking retard?

How many presidents we need to go through to address these issues?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not hate, it's hope. Sweeping issues under the rug isn't fixing anything. What did Obama do for his 8 years?
    And here we are... spending more, bringing in less, and stripping away freedoms left and right... such a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roent View Post
    The deregulating authoritarian, removing gov't oversight left and right. Go figure.
    Well, unless you count his tariffs, immigration restrictions, protectionism, and calls to restrict the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, and 14th Amendments...

Why does Trump hate the United States Constitution so much? More importantly, why do so many so-called conservatives hate freedom so much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Attention whore leads the biggest jerk off fest of the year. Gonna have to call in a whole caravan of Stanley steemer vans to clean the carpets in that place.
    They're still busy trying to clean up the Trump rally.

And here we are... spending more, bringing in less, and stripping away freedoms left and right... such a shame.
    We, you have a mouse in your pocket?

I don't support taking away.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love how much Trump is in De Niro's head.

Free real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Poll Question: Do you think what Robert De Niro said was appropriate?
    No, and that's the idea. Inappropriateness has its place when politeness isn't deserved. Trump is an idiot who lacks any sense of humanity or compassion. To speak more of him by using more pleasant language is to lie and inflate his already gargantuan ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time and place for it. A ceremony that has nothing to do with politics shouldn't be derailed with politics.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Time and place for it. A ceremony that has nothing to do with politics shouldn't be derailed with politics.
    Kind of like the boyscout thing where Trump started to talk about politics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of like the boyscout thing where Trump started to talk about politics?
    Same thing, if it wasn't appropriate, he shouldn't have spoken about it. Quite frankly both sides are childish and pathetic.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2018-06-12 at 12:25 AM.

"powerful speech" get real, you guys are really desperate for anything these days aren't you? Leftist says fuck trump in a room full of other deranged leftists, how brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh Robert, why would you something so controversial yet so brave?

Hollywood has been against Trump from the start. This nothing more than a figurative circlejerk. I'm tired of celebrities screaming fuck Trump all the time, it's not an original nor thought compelling idea, we get it, you don't like the president.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2018-06-12 at 12:28 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Wasnt aware Hollywood needed to be rallied to the left. Pretty sure a large, large majority have been there for decades.
    The world would be a lot better of a place if people would just shut the fuck up and listen to each other and talk things out.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Same thing, if it wasn't appropriate, he shouldn't have spoken about it. Quite frankly both sides are childish and pathetic.
    This isn't really the same thing at all.
    This is hollywood having a mostly pointless circlejerk of preaching to the choir.
    What Trump did came out creepy and bordering on watching kids being brainwashed in progress.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2018-06-12 at 12:36 AM.

I thought you anti-MeToo folk didn't care about accusations without evidence? Who's picking the convinient arguments now?
    Are you for real? Do you think even for a second what you type? You just said Clinton's a rapist, without evidence and then you go on to cry about #MeToo.

What's your IQ? You might want to have it tested because you could qualify for a disability check or something. Extra money is always nice.
    What are you talking about? Under the #MeToo movement aren't all victims supposed to be given a chance? The victim of Clinton's rape has accused him multiple times on national TV, even in a book, as well as countless other women who corroborate her account or who have accused Clinton of sexual harassment or assault and no one will investigate... hmm.

Well, enjoy your Trump vote, thanks for proving me right. You just admitted to being a Trumpster... I love the irony. The more you act like this, the more you validate everything I've said. Thanks.
    Ha! Not a Trumpster, just a human being, but more than happy to vote for Trump if it means your ass will be this chapped for another four years hahaha. The irony XD

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    What are you talking about? Under the #MeToo movement aren't all victims supposed to be given a chance? The victim of Clinton's rape has accused him multiple times on national TV, even in a book, as well as countless other women who corroborate her account or who have accused Clinton of sexual harassment or assault and no one will investigate... hmm.

Ha! Not a Trumpster, just a human being, but more than happy to vote for Trump if it means your ass will be this chapped for another four years hahaha. The irony XD
    That makes you a Trumpster... oh the irony...